Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183
Results 5,461 to 5,482 of 5482

Thread: Dale Mac Mugs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dale Mac Mugs

Straightbred Dmm 5 dark blue and 5 splash from a splash cock!

Post Thanks / Like

This is just one of many of my offspring from the trio of DMM's that I received from Mr. Del... Hope the curse of the favorites doesn't get it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Fino I’m jelly lol I’m jelly of all of you muggers. & nice one AL, lets see some of your stags. Im gonna try to post the pic of the 3 when they first hatched

Post Thanks / Like

Dale Mac Mugs

If this works then the one in the middle is the one that went missing. In person, the fur is actually just a little lighter than the smokey blue one & the smokey blue one is actually a shade darker. I think the flash changed their color a little.

After a couple times editing this to make the picture bigger, I realize I need some help lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 808SAb0NGAddiCt; May 10th, 2018 at 02:45 AM.

5. Likes Bigmeal, don128, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunterdave View Post
    That goes for all families of game fowl.
    It is true, I hear you. Its happened to me before so I had to coach myself to try my best to be impartial in every way regardless of what was catching my eye b/c then the ones I wasnt as attentive to would be there in the end standing tall and having made it while the others were gone lol. Never fails, alot of the ones you eyeball disappear somehow. Chicken God's play a cruel joke on us

7. Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    It is true, I hear you. Its happened to me before so I had to coach myself to try my best to be impartial in every way regardless of what was catching my eye b/c then the ones I wasnt as attentive to would be there in the end standing tall and having made it while the others were gone lol. Never fails, alot of the ones you eyeball disappear somehow. Chicken God's play a cruel joke on us
    Seems like the varmints can choose your best fowl.It never fails the ones you like the best are harder to raise.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by river city reds View Post
    Seems like the varmints can choose your best fowl.It never fails the ones you like the best are harder to raise.
    lol I've always said I need to get a pet opossum put him on a leash and walk him through my tie cord area. Just keep the ones he wants to eat. Cull the rest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    lol I've always said I need to get a pet opossum put him on a leash and walk him through my tie cord area. Just keep the ones he wants to eat. Cull the rest.
    I think there will be no culling in your yard if this happens.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Almost 3 week old

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good spanky!! Beautiful babies bro good job! Im gunna eventually get me some of these famous DMM as soon as I get the extra room and $ lol.
    Mr Dale I was wondering if you’ve ever bred any mugs over roundheads and if so if you liked them?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E.Mullen View Post
    Looking good spanky!! Beautiful babies bro good job! Im gunna eventually get me some of these famous DMM as soon as I get the extra room and $ lol.
    Mr Dale I was wondering if you’ve ever bred any mugs over roundheads and if so if you liked them?
    I've not bred any Roundheads but I've talked to some that have. And they had great success in the knife. Don't know how good of gaff birds they'd make. I've mostly bred to other dark legged families for crosses. I've seen some really good rh's but non that I wanted to own.

14. Thanks E.Mullen thanked for this post
    Likes Sig1911, E.Mullen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got to thinking. I did breed one of my fathers CC Kelso's over a mug hen. They kinda looked like a RH. The offspring had nice plumage but really ugly colored from head to toe. Snake colored legs and they were a bluish brownish color. Very good fowl. Never bred them again as I didn't like looking at them.

16. Likes Bama71, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

3 1/2 weeks now going to say there is 3 stags and 3 pullets as long as they make it I'll be ok with them

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Got to thinking. I did breed one of my fathers CC Kelso's over a mug hen. They kinda looked like a RH. The offspring had nice plumage but really ugly colored from head to toe. Snake colored legs and they were a bluish brownish color. Very good fowl. Never bred them again as I didn't like looking at them.
    Lmao you know you are doing something right if you can throw away really good fowl just cause you don’t like the looks lol. I’m kinda curious now Lablue as what that would look like lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bama71 View Post
    Lmao you know you are doing something right if you can throw away really good fowl just cause you don’t like the looks lol. I’m kinda curious now Lablue as what that would look like lol.
    There was a picture of him I posted in the early pages but photobucket pulled all our photos. I took that pic in 2008/2009
    last legal season. Del called him Melso.

20. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of them Melso's win 2-3 times each. Most were a little short station with long wings and tails. 100% pea comb. And just ugly colored with nice plumage. The were kinda like the guy said we gott good and bad news. " We got good and bad news. Good news is we got plenty to eat. Bad news is taste like ship.

22. Likes jncblas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DMM pyke lose today in 4 bullstag derby he got the opponent 3times but oppenent got him in last strike thought he will win unscathe again anyway he give a verygood fight not his day was hit rib area.

24. Thanks roostercm thanked for this post
    Likes Sig1911, knox01 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But mug x white cross won. I used 5 whites 1mug x white 1 mug pyle. Anyway at the finals only our wgites won ither entry all lose it is 143 fights.

Post Thanks / Like

I stilm have lots of blue color mug to show next year suppoes to be i will use in this bullstag derby but their primary wing not complete already.

27. Likes flyer34 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got an extremely nice pair of mugs and a dozen eggs from Del yesterday. I highly suggest everybody to do business with him if they are looking for quality chickens. I can’t say enough good things about Del and how proud I am of this pair I got from him. I couldn’t have picked out a nicer pair myself. I am excited to get a bunch raised out of them so I can get to mugging!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greysteel View Post
    I got an extremely nice pair of mugs and a dozen eggs from Del yesterday. I highly suggest everybody to do business with him if they are looking for quality chickens. I can’t say enough good things about Del and how proud I am of this pair I got from him. I couldn’t have picked out a nicer pair myself. I am excited to get a bunch raised out of them so I can get to mugging!

We need some proofs! Pics etc lol

Post Thanks / Like

When I first started trying to acquire some derby class brood fowl, the first fowl I bought that I could afford was a pair of quailsize WH and a PR. of RH from Hugh Norman. I took them home and watched them closely feeding them little treats all along, moving them around to sun, shade, and grass. But soon the WH stag started to just fade away. All the other were the picture of health. I called Hugh, asking for any advice to help my WH stag. He said I had done all I could to keep them healthy and to turn them out and forget them. Just treat them like any of my others. He said if something happened to the WH stag he would give me another one. I had paid $100 a piece for the chicks in 1975. I did this and in 2 weeks the WH stag looked like he had never been sick. He grew into a fine cock and produced a lot of good fowl.

31. Likes spanky81, gaff, knox01 liked this post