Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182187188189190191192
Results 5,731 to 5,757 of 5757

Thread: Dale Mac Mugs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dale Mac Mugs

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I've not seen any of the videos. I don't think he can keep up a 90% win record. But I would think 75% like their ansestors would be good also.
    If you have messenger i can send videos my friend and i think you will love them, btw the black or brownreds are are power with a bit of hate the blue ones are so smart and hart to get hit they fly as what you told us in your story about one cock fly 8 ft or more.lol.. Most of them are 3/4 mugs now my friend and a fiew straigh5 ones they are now suitable for philippine weights.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    Yes sir! They are beast! Very impressive stags. They should do very well this season. They do it all. That other stag you posted looked promising too. Lol. Your farm is primed to move to the top my friend.
    Thanks to Del buddy. And the santa rosa whites also i wish luck will be in my side this time all stag season so that DMM and Sanat rosa white can make a statement this season.

3. Likes RLaurent14, HeavyD, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moseley View Post
    I'd like to see about 4 or 5 different straight ones lol. If you have video.
    Just waiting for the Pylecolor to cock out this season and I can show you 3 different ones in spar videos of straight ones

Post Thanks / Like

I've not seen any of the videos. I don't think he can keep up a 90% win record. But I would think 75% like their ansestors would be good also.
    I have lots to chose now my friend compared last year as I breed almost mugs.and you are right the 3/4's are great.

6. Likes LaBlue, Krackers Koop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Thanks Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moseley View Post
    That's some fine looking hatch/mugs. I bet the judges will like them. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Since hen dominates a breeding I'd say they 70% mug lol.

11. Likes Al Sanchez, lawgreyman14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gaff View Post

Here's one. I took this picture of one of Del's mugs in 2007/2008 while visiting.
    Wish I was there Lol!
    just dont say a word and take my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Likes Al Sanchez, LaBlue, roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime View Post
    Another one of the boys from last year

worth a second look, in my opinion.

16. Likes matt59, RLaurent14, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I may have told this on here not sure but it's worth repeating I hope. This is about one of Dad's Kelso's. We called him 390 as that was his band no. He was 3/4 Cardinal Club 1/4 Cecil Davis. He won many fights. I was going to Sunset and felt I needed another ace cock. I entered the first day in sk and won 3 and drew one. I was a sure winner but the other pitter would not pit his cock back after 5 seconds. And the ref didn't make him or give me the count. His was dead when he finally pit him mine was dead. Any way when we fought 390 we met a Hispanic man. After the fight he asked me how many cocks I owned. I told him I have about 50 and my father has about 50. He told me he had 1000 cocks and he thought the one I had just whooped was the very best one he had. 390s knife looked like a pretzel. And he shook that cock all over the pit time and time again. Got to add a little mug to the story now. The next day I showed all mugs so put them in the LK. I had a guy tying my knife and he put a little bitty keen knife on my big strong cock. He lost but just because the other cock lived 5 seconds longer. I went right then and talked to Kern Addison. I bought a big long wide machete 3 1/2 inches long. When we got called again we were into an entry that had win 10 straight. When I shook his hand I told him I'm sorry. He said what are you sorry about, I told him you are meeting the Ultimate Cock. That was his name. He said we'll see. When we pitted them my cock drove him into the pit wall and cut him half into. As he was picking him up he said Damn he was the ultimate cock. Well when I got home I give dad $500. And handed 390 back to him. He said what's the money for. I told him I bet $1000. On 390 half is yours. The next day here come dad walking over with 390 under one arm and his mother under the other. He handed them to me and said I think you paid for them. Kelsohulsey has some of the blood from the two. And I here thy are still doing fine.

I enjoyed reading this, also always wondered about yours dads reds.. but it was your dad who brought you your first mug so he is a part of the mugs just as much.

18. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reminding me. I think of dad and 390 often. Dad was a breeder, that's what he thought about constantly. Cocks don't come any better than 390. In 10 fights I pulled 2 gaffs out of him.

20. Thanks CarlosPDiaz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

these mugs are like a bad habbit,,,(cant get enough ofem)

22. Likes Bigmeal, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by red rooster3 View Post
    . Mug pullet got from Del a couple weeks ago. Should be mugging come next year

Del would you breed that powder blue Pyle to this hen and what would be outcome color wise?

lemon hackled brownreds?

beautiful hen

Post Thanks / Like

will be glad when these poor fellas finish molt

25. Likes hoghunterdave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally got the chance to see some Del mac mugs in person yesterday and boy they were just as purdy in person as they are in pics on here. They sure look promising that's for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CA whitetoppy06 View Post
    Del would you breed that powder blue Pyle to this hen and what would be outcome color wise?

lemon hackled brownreds?

beautiful hen
    . Yes I would. I've done the same. This was my get 5 dark blue, 5 light blue, 5 splash.

28. Thanks CA whitetoppy06 thanked for this post
    Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

and you didnt swing by an pick me up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdslayer86 View Post
    I finally got the chance to see some Del mac mugs in person yesterday and boy they were just as purdy in person as they are in pics on here. They sure look promising that's for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

I did not go to Mr. Del but I sure would love to. I visited another member on here that has some and hell we are in 2 different directions my friend but I sure would have met up and taken a ride. I've only met a few members on here but I have really enjoyed the experience of meeting them and learning some knowledge. Doesn't help I'm in the wrong part of the country for this but I'll never give up and keep striving to move forward

31. Likes roostercm, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

what we need to do is convince mr del or gaff to move just a little farther north...make it easyer for us to visit him.

33. Likes gaff, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

. Yes I would. I've done the same. This was my get 5 dark blue, 5 light blue, 5 splash.
    Hi Del! what bloodline did you cross to your mugs? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jc sanpedro View Post
    Hi Del! what bloodline did you cross to your mugs? Thanks!
    lol not sure I understand completely. This is a pretty long book. I've had my mugs all but 5 years of my life. I'm 61. I told of most that I have crossed back a few chapters well 50-100 anyway. As of right now I have a few cocks I'm using for crossing. Manziel Grey, Warhorse, Rampury/McLean, Hatch. Also have a few mug/Red Quill if they win a few more ribbons may try one of them for 3/4 Mug 1/4 Red Quill. Hope I answered your question.

37. Likes roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol not sure I understand completely. This is a pretty long book. I've had my mugs all but 5 years of my life. I'm 61. I told of most that I have crossed back a few chapters well 50-100 anyway. As of right now I have a few cocks I'm using for crossing. Manziel Grey, Warhorse, Rampury/McLean, Hatch. Also have a few mug/Red Quill if they win a few more ribbons may try one of them for 3/4 Mug 1/4 Red Quill. Hope I answered your question.
    would like to see some pictures of your warhorses, and manziels

39. Likes roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Best mugs around and probably the best soil I've stepped on for raising healthy fowl. I believed it'd rained for 3-4 days before I showed up at Dels back in February and me, the wife and youngest boy barely had time to knock the mud off our boots before they was feeding us burgers, dogs and all the fixings. With that said we got our bellies full and walked around the yard and that Sandy loamy soil on that sloped ground along with those big trees had all the rain water soaked up and ran off. Mud is about the worst thing for a gamecock and I didn't see much if any there after days of downpour.

41. Likes LaBlue, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JLF2.0 View Post
    Best mugs around and probably the best soil I've stepped on for raising healthy fowl. I believed it'd rained for 3-4 days before I showed up at Dels back in February and me, the wife and youngest boy barely had time to knock the mud off our boots before they was feeding us burgers, dogs and all the fixings. With that said we got our bellies full and walked around the yard and that Sandy loamy soil on that sloped ground along with those big trees had all the rain water soaked up and ran off. Mud is about the worst thing for a gamecock and I didn't see much if any there after days of downpour.
    Our old place was on river bottom sand. It never held puddles long. Always turned crap in pens to sand. It was such great dirt for chickens, fruit trees, garden. Everthing grew great there with little disease.
    I also have noticed that fowl raised on red clay soil seem to have above average health for some reason.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; September 25th, 2018 at 09:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JLF2.0 View Post
    Jay thanks I d be hard pressed to find better soil for fowl. I have to add lime but my fruit trees limbs broke down this year I give away 50 gallons of plumbs away I fed the fowl neckterine, peaches, plumbs, percimuns, apples and pears. Fruit trees are finally bearing.