Page 2 of 276 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dale Mac Mugs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dale Mac Mugs

how much does he charge for a pure pair or trio

Post Thanks / Like

Guys you will have to call Del direct and talk to him directly about how he prices his chickens. I bought a pair from Del last month and I'd to drive from the NW corner of Missouri to go get them, but it was well worth it to me. Del will not ship his fowl under no circumstances so don't even ask. I've had a ton of PM's about Del Macs mugs, and I know that there has been serveral guys that have called and tried to get him to ship, but they didn't have any luck either. I guess if you want them bad enough and have a friend close by that can pick you up some of his fowl and then ship them to you that would be the only other option that I know to tell you. Good luck guys as they are some nice fowl in my personal opinion, and Del will treat you right. My personal PC is down. I think that there is a number for Del in the previous post, if not PM me and I will give you his number when I get my PC back. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Eric,

Thanks buddy, I hope that they work out for me as well, I do have high hopes for them, I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Del mac's Number 870-310-9705

5. Thanks TopNach, Chickinbug thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i was with del at the roy jones tribute at piney woods, it was the most blantent screwing i ever seen, what was so sad was they tried to ruin his reputation,i've known del all my life and he never ever thought of cheating anybody in his whole life,he just wasn't raised that way,he was going to earn that money the hard way and the pit management must have made deals so they had to think of something, del had them sharp and they was killing on contact, it was the worst feeling i've ever had at a derby, piney woods management ruined that pit and i doubt they even around chickens anymore,crooks that are in it just for the money don't last in the gamefowl world, it's not about the money, it's about pride and del still has plenty mugs.

7. Thanks TopNach, Burgos, LaBlue, turbo_harpoon thanked for this post
    Likes lawgreyman14, TennMugS, MStone, KevinG, TopNach liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any of these del Mac mugs near South Carolina.they r some great looking birds!!!thanks

Post Thanks / Like

del lives in north louisiana,and if you want some chickens you need to drive there because he won't ship, thats the best way anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Back up to the top.any info is appreciated

Post Thanks / Like

Mug rooster from Del 4 x american winner

Mug Hen I picked up from Del

Some off spring and crosses in the following pics

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to mr del today.seems nice and he went out of his way to share a lengthy phone call with a total stranger!!a real class act.if I can find a way to get them from Louisiana to South Carolina I think I may purchase a fine trio.may just have to go ahead and make that long drive!!

13. Thanks gaff thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its worth the trip bud......................

Post Thanks / Like

Tell him to bring them over to my house and I will carry them to the post office for him. I already got our local post office trained how to ship the birds anyway. With box included, It costs about 50 per bird usually to ship. We only live about 10 miles from each other.

16. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scblue97 View Post
    Talked to mr del today.seems nice and he went out of his way to share a lengthy phone call with a total stranger!!a real class act.if I can find a way to get them from Louisiana to South Carolina I think I may purchase a fine trio.may just have to go ahead and make that long drive!!
    Yea he's a great guy and will talk with you as long as you want..I'm in the same shape as you..I would like to purchase some his mugs but just can't make the trip to his place

Post Thanks / Like

May take u up on that springwater it's between his mugs and a guy in Alabama.the coal miner mugs but I think it will be mr del...thanks.

19. Thanks lucasemerson thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else ever seen these Muggs in action?

Post Thanks / Like

Is del Mac and Richard Kelly together this same pic of the mug grey is on both site one saying its del Mac the other Richard kellys

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Is del Mac and Richard Kelly together this same pic of the mug grey is on both site one saying its del Mac the other Richard kellys
    On both threads you mean? They are not together. If you are talking about that blue rooster with the dark eye that I Gaff posted. I took that picture at Del's house in 2008.
    Maybe it's another pic?

Post Thanks / Like

Look on Richard Kelly's site you will see the same pic

Post Thanks / Like

Can you say on what thread and what number post that picture is on and also who posted the pic?
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe gaff posted that pic.its from del's place..I believe oakwood has already bought that rooster from del but hasn't picked it up yet.Good looking rooster.no one is trying to steal any pics and post them as someone else's!!!i actually talked to del about that rooster.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still not sure which is the pic in question. Anyways I'm sure it's just a mix up. I have posted some of Dels birds and some that I bred from the two cocks, from the eggs that are from his yard.
    Richard Kelly does have some fine looking birds on his web site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    The post was made by Gaff, and I think all he was doing is showing a picture of a Blue gray mug cock that he took a picture of while visiting Dels place back in 2008. The one in question is one of Dels, and if you will look at the bottom of the picture it says 7/8 Mug, and 1/8 Gray. Scblue97 this is not the Cock I spoke for, this rooster in the picture would be around 6 to 7 yrs old now, and the one I'm getting is coming a 4 yr old. Also the one that I'm getting is a Black/Gray, and not a Blue Gray. Even though I like the looks of the blue/gray. Scblue97 let me know if you get anything worked out with Del. There was another guy that contacted me about wanting a blue pullet, and I told him your handle on the board and to send you a PM, so maybe you guys can work something out. If you make the trip maybe this other guy can help you with your fuel expense. catch ya later

28. Likes Raisincity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here on sabong del macs is 17 here on sabong it's Richard Kelly's coal miners mugs number 2.guy I'm not saying nobody stole any thing if I afended some one I'm very sorry just same pic

30. Likes Raisincity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry guys I f@&$ up gaff posted both pic my bad guy just me being stupid sorry I just that the pic was on two dif I didn't look to see who posted it I was being a Dumass please forgive me I feel stupid for the mix up

32. Thanks gaff, Raisincity thanked for this post
    Likes gaff, Raisincity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Razor, no worries bud. I think that both Del, and Richard have some nice Mugs that alot of us wouldnt mind having. I know that Del told me that Richard has nice Mugs, as well. It's nice to see when one breeder compliments another breeder. I will probably try and get a pullet from Richard after this next breeding season, just to cross in with the ones, I got from Del.

34. Likes BLAKE V. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that oakwoods I thought that was the cock u were talkin about and didn't pay attention to the date...maybe I can get with the other guy and figure something out.i definitely want to get a few back over here...no problem razor I saw the same thing but I already new where the pic was from.when I talked to del on sat he said Richard Kelly had good mug chickens and he saw them fight in person..hues an honest guy from what I know...

cockfighter_199

Quote Originally Posted by oakwoods View Post
    Its worth the trip bud......................
    Shane how are those Mac Mugs have ya gotten any solid black with black faces yet? How is everything going with your birds? Holler at me sometime,yfis Erik

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Eric,

I only raised a handfull of them this year, I got one black pullet black faced, but the stags are brownred, and blue breasted with black faces. I hope to get a little better start on them this breeding season.

Post Thanks / Like

would love to get in touch with Dale Mac..am very interested in his mugs

Post Thanks / Like

I see this is your first post. Just joined. What type of birds are you keeping at the moment.
    YFIS.