Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nigger Roundheads

Post Thanks / Like

nigga roundhead or black round head

can some one tell me where this round heads where created and pls post some pics

Post Thanks / Like

Re: nigga roundhead or black round head

I once chanced upon some old GAMECOCK Magazines, any saw the NIGGER ROUNDHEADS.

These are the cross that became too famous during the late 50's and 60's. They are too good in the gaff in the States that it became too popular.

Well, I forgot where you could get them, because I was just scanning those old old GAMECOCK and GRIT and STEEL Magazines, and perhaps because of the laws enacted to curtail the freedom to raise gameroosters, I doubt if they still exist.

Nevertheless, creating this NIGGER ROUNDHEADS is not too much of a problem. Just get a ROUNDHEAD BROODCOCK and mate it over some BLACK MCRAE or BLACK BONANZA and you'll have some NIGGER ROUNDHEADS.

Two weeks ago, Francis Afable spoke of these NIGGER ROUNDHEADS in Hataw Pinoy.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

james wolf

i have them from the late clinis hall, a few breeders have them in the pi , i got them because i wanted to experiment with my black fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

hay u should really breed them to a marks mug lemon hackel they would com out tall smart fast and hard hitting

Post Thanks / Like

Take a look at the Alborgotti Blacks that I raise. They come both Strait comb and peacomb. I got them from Missouri back in 1975. They are very game and I have tried them in gaff and sk. Not only are they fast, they are also smart and can side step an opponent then fire back with multiple shuffles. I have sent some to some of my friends on the mainland and they have been infusing the blood into their breeding program.

http://s545.photobucket.com/albums/h...udflop_photos/

Other than the Blacks of Richard Torres, they may be the only type of black family that I'd raise for seed.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a family of Sid Taylors for almost 10 years now i've had other black lines, but they's the family i opted to keep.

This is a Hatch-Sid i save for cock derbies in the future.http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...g?t=1242142437

Post Thanks / Like

This is a straight bred Sid i save for breeding. Next season i'll cross them with the Gilmores i recently acquired

This one is out of an Albany to Sid mating.. kicks like a mule on spars

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the history of one type of Black Roundhead.

http://gamefowlbreeders.info/plugins...php?content.28

Post Thanks / Like

The next untold story to that which has not been published is that Bobby Boles was on his way back from a derby which he had won and had a flat tire. He had one of his helpers stay back in the car while he and another went to the nearest town to get a tow truck. When they got back the person was gone and all the cocks were gone too. Untold rumor was some made its way back to Mcrae. I remember watching Bobby Boles in the pit before turning loose one. He would let him walk around in the pit then the cock would turn and go back to Mr. Boles and peck on his shoes when he was ready. Mr. Boles them picks him up and turns him loose. Some of the best shows I've ever seen. One time after everyone was packing up to leave, he got a big bowl of moistened feed and places it down in the middle fo the pit. One by one he got the cocks that had just won the derby demolishing all opponents and throw them down by the food bowl and they all ate together without fighting. Everyone walking by was shaking their heads looking at them cocks all eating together.

The original cocks I used to purchase from Raymond Rayno years ago did look like oriental blood infused in them. They were tall and kindof lanky with lots of speed and lacking proper timing. Today the blacks even the ones that Richard has don't look like any oriental blood was infused. It may be all the same blood at one time or another, but methods of selection, culling, and breeding methods has developed different charecteristics. I believe that after following a selection standard the Mcraes of today are better than before as I have pitted some and pitted against some in my days and from what I see today, this blood of today can compete in any weapon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflop
    The next untold story to that which has not been published is that Bobby Boles was on his way back from a derby which he had won and had a flat tire. He had one of his helpers stay back in the car while he and another went to the nearest town to get a tow truck. When they got back the person was gone and all the cocks were gone too. Untold rumor was some made its way back to Mcrae. I remember watching Bobby Boles in the pit before turning loose one. He would let him walk around in the pit then the cock would turn and go back to Mr. Boles and peck on his shoes when he was ready. Mr. Boles them picks him up and turns him loose. Some of the best shows I've ever seen. One time after everyone was packing up to leave, he got a big bowl of moistened feed and places it down in the middle fo the pit. One by one he got the cocks that had just won the derby demolishing all opponents and throw them down by the food bowl and they all ate together without fighting. Everyone walking by was shaking their heads looking at them cocks all eating together.

The original cocks I used to purchase from Raymond Rayno years ago did look like oriental blood infused in them. They were tall and kindof lanky with lots of speed and lacking proper timing. Today the blacks even the ones that Richard has don't look like any oriental blood was infused. It may be all the same blood at one time or another, but methods of selection, culling, and breeding methods has developed different charecteristics. I believe that after following a selection standard the Mcraes of today are better than before as I have pitted some and pitted against some in my days and from what I see today, this blood of today can compete in any weapon.
    Thats an interesting story regarding the oriental blood in them. I spoke to Kadasaki/Kurosaki (whichever it is) about the blood that made them up since he used to hang out with Mr. McRae and he said it was the Black Roundhead, Blueface Hatch and Kent Mug if I'm not mistaken. I was also given a few names of people who had pure McRae blacks in Hawaii at the time (about 14 years ago), names I never heard of myself but maybe some others have heard or even know these guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Kudosaki gave some of the blood to Kurt Olesuk, ie: Ironhead before Kurt moved to Oklahoma from Oregon. I used to get some from him in Maui and have taken some to Guam during some of my travels. Good roosters, I liked them better than Mel Sims blacks at the time. I even won a 5 cock at the old circle pit in Waianae valley with the blacks and the black hatches from him.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: nigga roundhead or black round head

asao kadosaki, havent heard that name for a while. i think his mcreas were the 4 weber line if im not mistaken, i could be wrong though.

james wolf

dsvbj, nice to see someone else in the pi with clinis hall's nigger, hisruble is also very good. you didn't by chance get his greys, i think he called them jay greys, not sure.

Post Thanks / Like

does any boby have very good experience using Nigger Rounheads for long knife? they look good..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ranyhk View Post
    very nice black.....

what proportion is good for slasher?
    What is the fighting style of this fowls, Nigger Round head? who is the famous breeder in Philippines and in US?

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the straight bred one's can be a bit big for any derbies well at least the one's that i've seen so perhaps they can bring down to a halves by crossing them to any good solid family.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stampeders View Post
    I believe the straight bred one's can be a bit big for any derbies well at least the one's that i've seen so perhaps they can bring down to a halves by crossing them to any good solid family.
    ok, maybe you have some pixs of this birds..

Post Thanks / Like

ir dsvbj, meron ka pa ba nitong niger roundhead? anu pong laban nila? ok ba sa long knife?

Post Thanks / Like

Amigos I have a little story to share, My Good friend I won't mention his name but I will say that he is a Black Men who used to Heel and handle fro Rick and Seneatha albright's Black and Blue enrty at Copper State, Neighbours and Quartzite pits. I will not use the "N"word beacuse it is a racist word so I will ommit it and will call them Black Roundheads(NRH).
    My Firend was gifted a trio by Rick Albright himself of his NRH Black Rounheads and bred them for many years as a family of fowl of sentimental value and special significance to him and ever since they have been kept as pure as they came to him.
    Funny and very inteseting facts are that their toes come specked with white or the bottom of their feet are white, gentle as a kitten and talkative, noisy and rauckus as a kindergarten class room with solid robust bodies.
    Game, Game, Game, multi sufflelers powerful deep cutters and take punishment like no other fowl I have seen before.
    I will share with you some of my pictures and the original pictures found on the Rick Albrights web site.
    Please click on the photos to enlarge them.

These are the ones in mine and my friend's yards to this date.

The next photos are what Rick pubished in his web site and I have copied them for the purpose of documenting the story we are sharing in this public forum and I am making the statement that the following pictures were the original photos in the Rick albright's Black and Blue GameFarm.

Enjoy
    Ronco

Post Thanks / Like

Black roundheads are very good side steppers with lots of shuffles and brain I acuired a pair from hilltop.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool black roundhead pics

lets see them black roundhead pic guys if anyone has any please post some thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: black roundhead pics

i will be breeding them next year..

Post Thanks / Like

BLACK MCRAE/ DAN GRAY ROUNDHEAD

Post Thanks / Like

Kawika you craigslist peddler , he is asking for a pure nigger roundhead, not a cross....stupid asss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mcdaddymcrae808 View Post
    kawika you craigslist peddler , he is asking for a pure nigger roundhead, not a cross....stupid asss
    where does he ask for nigger roundheads??....3 posts in this forum and not that asks for nigger roundheads....he asks for show "black roundhead pics"....try go school and learn to read....you no need worry bout looking dumb when you already sound stupid....fuken cry baby....

Post Thanks / Like

he dont wanna say the N word which is inaprpriate but I say it anyway, so why you show a pic of a cross,,, so you dense or something stupid ass, where did he say anything about a cross, only a real gamefowl breeder knows what his talking about only if you get what he is asking for a black roundhead (nigger roundhead) and not a cross ****en idiot...

Post Thanks / Like

lol here we go with dis **** again.

rialog

Quote Originally Posted by McDaddyMcrae808 View Post
    he dont wanna say the N word which is inaprpriate but I say it anyway, so why you show a pic of a cross,,, so you dense or something stupid ass, where did he say anything about a cross, only a real gamefowl breeder knows what his talking about only if you get what he is asking for a black roundhead (nigger roundhead) and not a cross ****en idiot...
    hehehehe...forgive them for they do not know what they are doing..

rialog

Quote Originally Posted by kawika View Post
    where does he ask for nigger roundheads??....3 posts in this forum and not that asks for nigger roundheads....he asks for show "black roundhead pics"....try go school and learn to read....you no need worry bout looking dumb when you already sound stupid....fuken cry baby....
    black rh = nigger rh............. not black cross to rh.... ( mapagalitan ka tuloy, kasi para bagito ka lang... tapos yung mga pix mo ninakaw mo pa yata sa iba. refering to gold pix mo)

Post Thanks / Like

I gota question y does every1 jump kawika ass all the time??? I an new to this site only being a member 4 a few months. Ever sence I have been a member somebody is always jumping dwn his throat. What did he do that pissed this whole site off??? I'm nt taking sides I'm just curious of what he did.