Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 57

Thread: Blue fox farm

  
  1. #1
    Member nakedheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Blue fox farm

    Do any one breed blue fox blues ? If so are they worth getting,I'm thinking of trying find a blue stag straight bred of this line by fall .any kind of info appreciate ...perfer local I'm in central Cali ,

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Richard Wilbourn of Blue Fox farm has good birds and competes in major competition all the time. Not familiar with all his breeds but he also has the cowans and albanies I believe besides the blues. Check it out:
    http://sabongtube.com/2012/06/10/el-...e-vs-blue-fox/

  3. #3
    Member nakedheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    thanks for the info ! i like to know who breeds this blue ,i have a hen and want a stag to breed to her ..... any info appreciate ty !

  4. #4
    CyberFriends cedreq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Negros Occ. Phils / Binmaley Pangasinan Philippines
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    i do have his cowans and sweaters as well.. well bred chicken.. i will breed them this coming breeding season...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    cen cilfornia
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by nakedheels View Post
    Do any one breed blue fox blues ? If so are they worth getting,I'm thinking of trying find a blue stag straight bred of this line by fall .any kind of info appreciate ...perfer local I'm in central Cali ,
    send me a pm with ur number and ill text u some pics of mine bro

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    I just called him to ask him about his blues I didnt like his attitude so I hust hung up on his ass

  7. #7
    Senior Member Butch93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Farm country
    Posts
    1,084
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    rich wont sell his blues pure. they are extremy invred and hard to raise but dam good blues. there actually piles the pure ones ive seen and if any other color there crossed. only one i knew that had them pure was rick beale but im pretty sure he gave them back because they were so hard to raise and grom my understanding thats why rich wont sell them pure now cause he use to. dont hurt to call hom and ask there great for crosssing.
    yfis
    mark

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicho209 View Post
    I just called him to ask him about his blues I didnt like his attitude so I hust hung up on his ass
    Richard welburn is one of the biggest asssshole cocker that I ever talk to on the phone. If he doesn't want to sell anything you. He just being rude to you. He hate phillipinno. He told me that I am lucky he talk to me coz I am not phillipinno. After I hang up from him i talk to myself even he have a world beater and cheap i stell don't want anything from him coz he seems to look down on me when i talk to him the phone. This pucking old man is not easy to deal with and bad assss attitude. Phinoy don't border to call him up coz he hate u guy. I was asking about his Cowan he said he just sold a trio to Mexico for 6000 and he asked do I have that kind of money to pay for it if not don't call him Again
    Last edited by Bombshell; August 31st, 2012 at 10:28 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member kywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    i wouldnt take a feather from a guy like that as a gift

  10. Thanks seahawk thanked for this post
    Likes jr taylor liked this post
  11. #10
    Senior Member YeY197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    I've heard the same about him being a racist a-hole, I dont know him personally and have never met him but some people have a a certain type of personality that rubs people the wrong way, that leads to people proclaiming them a-hole's or racist.I know he likes to sell hence why he breeds so many but I'm pretty sure he has his contracts and regular customers that come to him year after year and buy in the 3 digits worth of show fowl.The guy has money already he has 3 separate farms and solid partnerships in Mexico in the states of Jalisco and Colima where he also breeds in conjunction with his partners down there..Do you guys actually think he likes to talk trios and breeding records on the phone?? I know its wrong to be standoffish with people but it seems like he dont need to sell trios, pairs, pullets, stags ect ect to the average low budget buyer like 90% of us..Truth be told they aint all that great anyway in my opinion and I'm basing my opinion on how they show in Mexico on a regular basis not just one big win.

  12. #11
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    I've heard the same about him being a racist a-hole, I dont know him personally and have never met him but some people have a a certain type of personality that rubs people the wrong way, that leads to people proclaiming them a-hole's or racist.I know he likes to sell hence why he breeds so many but I'm pretty sure he has his contracts and regular customers that come to him year after year and buy in the 3 digits worth of show fowl.The guy has money already he has 3 separate farms and solid partnerships in Mexico in the states of Jalisco and Colima where he also breeds in conjunction with his partners down there..Do you guys actually think he likes to talk trios and breeding records on the phone?? I know its wrong to be standoffish with people but it seems like he dont need to sell trios, pairs, pullets, stags ect ect to the average low budget buyer like 90% of us..Truth be told they aint all that great anyway in my opinion and I'm basing my opinion on how they show in Mexico on a regular basis not just one big win.
    very true.... there are othes with good roundheads from JR.BELT if youre chasing names youre better offtalking to his idle man who deals with the small stuff.
    Last edited by sucess gamefarm; August 31st, 2012 at 12:46 PM.

  13. #12
    Senior Member Butch93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Farm country
    Posts
    1,084
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    I've heard the same about him being a racist a-hole, I dont know him personally and have never met him but some people have a a certain type of personality that rubs people the wrong way, that leads to people proclaiming them a-hole's or racist.I know he likes to sell hence why he breeds so many but I'm pretty sure he has his contracts and regular customers that come to him year after year and buy in the 3 digits worth of show fowl.The guy has money already he has 3 separate farms and solid partnerships in Mexico in the states of Jalisco and Colima where he also breeds in conjunction with his partners down there..Do you guys actually think he likes to talk trios and breeding records on the phone?? I know its wrong to be standoffish with people but it seems like he dont need to sell trios, pairs, pullets, stags ect ect to the average low budget buyer like 90% of us..Truth be told they aint all that great anyway in my opinion and I'm basing my opinion on how they show in Mexico on a regular basis not just one big win.

    rich likes to drink and depends on what time of day u catch him if its late he's beligerant but thats just rich and honestly he dont mean nuttin by it. as far as sellling chickens your righr he dont care hes not really in the bussiness of selling. he has 2 buyers that buy him out every year plus he has money so he dont want to deal with the bs of selling 1 or 2 birds. just got to take him with a grain of salt got to remember u called him and hes not a peddler thats gonna kiss your ass just to sell a bird ots not important to him.
    yfis
    mark

  14. Thanks CowanKelso thanked for this post
  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Let's be honest if you called him its cause you heard or know he gots very good birds and if you were really gonna buy fowl from him its just how much and are so and so fowls for sale, not waste his minutes on your life story or his I think talk is cheap pull out your wallet and just buy its just like you go to blackwater or dink fair everyone knows these guys have been around for years and sale awesome fowls so just a heads up next time you call a breeder who you want to buy fowls.....but for small time breeders I understand ask for history and most difently pictures before you spend money especailly if there asking a lot of money....hey the man drinks I think it makes him a better breeder cause all the fowl I got from him are the best stocks I have gotten.

  16. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    I lied his fowl are the best around....tysongreys06

  17. #15
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by tripleJfarm View Post
    I lied his fowl are the best around....tysongreys06

    do you show in gaff an l/k I do. I beleive there good mexican show birds an can win in l/k. but there aren't alot of people who can show all 3 an be successfull. I do understand that he won 1 big one down south and it wasn't over night took an extreme amount of perfect circumstances. He is also now trying his hand in the phillipians last i heard he didn't fair too well I understand youre above Quote was youre opinion im just trying to give it perpective. Y.F.I.S

  18. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Look I don't give a puck how rich you are and how many thousand birds you have contract for. When people call you to inquire birds that mean they hear good things about you and want to do business with you. Regardless you want to sell ur birds or not at less say some nice. Don't just give an attitude find a way to say nice thing maybe one day he may need it. Remember you may be rich but u may not get the bless from people around you. Money doesn't always make u happy.
    Last edited by Bombshell; September 1st, 2012 at 12:38 AM.

  19. Likes young gun liked this post
  20. #17
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Money doesn't always make u happy.

    Hell if it doesn't. Sure make everything a whole lot easier.

  21. #18
    Senior Member Butch93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Farm country
    Posts
    1,084
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Look I don't give a puck how rich you are and how many thousand birds you have contract for. When people call you to inquire birds that mean they hear good things about you and want to do business with you. Regardless you want to sell ur birds or not at less say some nice. Don't just give an attitude find a way to say nice thing maybe one day he may need it. Remember you may be rich but u may not get the bless from people around you. Money doesn't always make u happy.
    funny thing is u take things personal what u dont realize is thats how the man speaks even to his friends. differance is his friends just give it right back to him. he's not gonna kiss noones butt and beg them to buy birds thats not why he raises birds. there pleanty of peddlers out there that will kiss your butt so u buy there dunghills. my advise is dont take things personal thats how the man is with everyone. your not special if he was rude to u thats just his personality.
    yfis
    mark

  22. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch93 View Post
    funny thing is u take things personal what u dont realize is thats how the man speaks even to his friends. differance is his friends just give it right back to him. he's not gonna kiss noones butt and beg them to buy birds thats not why he raises birds. there pleanty of peddlers out there that will kiss your butt so u buy there dunghills. my advise is dont take things personal thats how the man is with everyone. your not special if he was rude to u thats just his personality.
    yfis
    mark
    hi mark maybe one day when it happen to you, then you know exactly how i feel. I ran my own business for 20 years, when i am not happy with my customer, or i refuse to deal with some new custmer, i always used the right word to make them happy and not thinking i do not like them or do not want their business. I understand he old and have a bad personal. you just don't pucking rude to the people who are trying to buy stuff from you. and I understand he doesn't need to sell any, but people like me did not know that from the start. we all though he breed chicken and he maybe sell some just like every other breeder. I talked to jr belt once. he didnt have anything to sell, but he talk really nice and at the end of the conversation, he wish me luck with my fowl. what so bad about that. oh i didn't expect the man to kiss aasss either. just say something like, sorry i do not have anything to sell. all my fowl are under contract. simple as that. you don't just all my trio are 6000 do you have that kind of money. puck yeah. if he said the right way i maybe spend 6000 on his trio. its not a big deal to me. i used to lose 48k on one super bowl that doen't scare me. the bottom line, the pucking old man make me sick after i talked to him. that all.

  23. #20
    Senior Member OR GALLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Does he still advertise in the spanish magazines? If he does he is in the chicken selling business, and should treat his potential customers with respect or hire a partner that will.

  24. #21
    Senior Member Butch93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Farm country
    Posts
    1,084
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    lol i think thats the point your missing bombshell its not a business for him. there are plenty of peddlers in the books that will be nice to u. like i said he's like that with his friends to the only differance is they bark back at him and dont get all wadded up. he isnt really in the bussiness of selling chickens but he will if u want to pay and deal with him. he'll be the first to tell u if u dont like it go buy from someone else but u called him cause u knew he had hood birds but he isnt gonna put up with the 100 questions or spar a 100 birds for u to just buy 1. he has some guys from mexico that buy him out every year and he will sell select stuff to friends of friends hut i can tell u he has no interest in just selling a trio or a single birds unless u are a aquantance. for him selling chickens really isnt a business but he will do it. i guess u dont understand not all gamefowl farms are into selling birds and some are real rooster men that raise for themselves so sorry u got your feeling hurt but i guaretee he has lost any sleep after hanging up from u. Hell ive seen him give away more birds than anything. He isnt the only one like that either there are alot of rooster men that get tired of being hounded for birds. some will hang up on u and others if u show up will kick u off there property.
    yfis
    mark

  25. #22
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Never hurts to be nice over the phone just a plain none for sale or I do not have the time to talk will do...I would like to think he is not a racist though because he came here this past year and often goes to Mexico.

  26. Thanks kywolf thanked for this post
  27. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Yey u bring up a good point but if he has that much money and doesn't want 2 sell to new clients then don't put ur farm in the pie de cria I always say ur a man before anything I had the same problem with 1 of the slick lizard guys I say f it I've been buying from steve Tankersley and haven't had a problem it doesn't matter if he's busy he gets back 2 u and shots the **** he called 2 times when my baby was sick just 2 see how she was I guess what trying 2 say there's no need for that **** in our sport yfis mike

  28. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch93 View Post
    lol i think thats the point your missing bombshell its not a business for him. there are plenty of peddlers in the books that will be nice to u. like i said he's like that with his friends to the only differance is they bark back at him and dont get all wadded up. he isnt really in the bussiness of selling chickens but he will if u want to pay and deal with him. he'll be the first to tell u if u dont like it go buy from someone else but u called him cause u knew he had hood birds but he isnt gonna put up with the 100 questions or spar a 100 birds for u to just buy 1. he has some guys from mexico that buy him out every year and he will sell select stuff to friends of friends hut i can tell u he has no interest in just selling a trio or a single birds unless u are a aquantance. for him selling chickens really isnt a business but he will do it. i guess u dont understand not all gamefowl farms are into selling birds and some are real rooster men that raise for themselves so sorry u got your feeling hurt but i guaretee he has lost any sleep after hanging up from u. Hell ive seen him give away more birds than anything. He isnt the only one like that either there are alot of rooster men that get tired of being hounded for birds. some will hang up on u and others if u show up will kick u off there property.
    yfis
    mark
    Mark I think you r the one missing my point. My point is I am not his friend. He said whatever he want to his friend. Am not his friend I try to be his customer. That is what I am. I didn't missed any sleep either after I hang up on him. I don't even think about what he said until I read this thread. It just a remind me how bad the pucking old man treat people that all.

  29. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    I've heard the same about him being a racist a-hole, I dont know him personally and have never met him but some people have a a certain type of personality that rubs people the wrong way, that leads to people proclaiming them a-hole's or racist.I know he likes to sell hence why he breeds so many but I'm pretty sure he has his contracts and regular customers that come to him year after year and buy in the 3 digits worth of show fowl.The guy has money already he has 3 separate farms and solid partnerships in Mexico in the states of Jalisco and Colima where he also breeds in conjunction with his partners down there..Do you guys actually think he likes to talk trios and breeding records on the phone?? I know its wrong to be standoffish with people but it seems like he dont need to sell trios, pairs, pullets, stags ect ect to the average low budget buyer like 90% of us..Truth be told they aint all that great anyway in my opinion and I'm basing my opinion on how they show in Mexico on a regular basis not just one big win.
    Hey bro if you want to borrow the DVD's i have the last one in Feb i think...Some of them big time birds quitting, or running i think there was one from Blue Fox take off but the first few did show pretty good.

  30. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by pennyhatch3303 View Post
    Yey u bring up a good point but if he has that much money and doesn't want 2 sell to new clients then don't put ur farm in the pie de cria I always say ur a man before anything I had the same problem with 1 of the slick lizard guys I say f it I've been buying from steve Tankersley and haven't had a problem it doesn't matter if he's busy he gets back 2 u and shots the **** he called 2 times when my baby was sick just 2 see how she was I guess what trying 2 say there's no need for that **** in our sport yfis mike
    Man that is pretty cool of him to take his time and call you back...its pretty rough to have people get a hold of you or at least call you back no matter how busy they are. I know Mr. Larry Romero seems to be pretty straight up also from the big boys.

    My friend did pretty good in Mexico with fowl from Steve also.

  31. #27
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio View Post
    Never hurts to be nice over the phone just a plain none for sale or I do not have the time to talk will do...I would like to think he is not a racist though because he came here this past year and often goes to Mexico.

    I see swastickas tattoos an alot of other affiliated racist stuff at shows just makes the wins feel that much better.

  32. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Porterville,CA
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    What i have herd from this farm is that he mostly has hatch fowl

  33. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    I am a was a first time buyer from steve last year he gave me the back round on the lines I purcesse. Hats off 2 steve

  34. #30
    Member oxfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Blue fox farm

    Richard W. come to Mexico very often I always watch his fowls and never get impress with them, some times he shows good ones but must of the time he shows average chickens that loos very easy. I use to buy chickens from a friends of him and even his friend doesn't talk well about Blue Fox chickens.

Similar Threads

  1. Blue Fox Farm
    By kimo_kaiser in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 19th, 2013, 05:05 AM
  2. blue fox farm
    By jose818 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: March 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM
  3. Blue Fever Farm
    By grey man in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 7th, 2007, 08:00 PM
  4. Blue Grass Farm,,
    By ironman in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: February 15th, 2007, 01:41 AM
  5. Blue cover farm?
    By sonny dela cruz in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 19th, 2005, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •