Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210

Thread: BAMAOKIE

  1. #1201
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    109

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    I have the Lacy & Helicopters & also the blacks,direct from Tim. Bend if you want a Lacy pullet this fall raise me a Bruner pullet & we can trade to help both of us. Have good season all !
    Rockwood, do you know what the Helicopoters are? Tim sent me a spangled hen and Lacy looking cock. Both peacomb. I just call them Bama-Roundheads

  2. #1202
    Senior Member HeavyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    719

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Quote Originally Posted by gardenbar View Post
    Rockwood, do you know what the Helicopoters are? Tim sent me a spangled hen and Lacy looking cock. Both peacomb. I just call them Bama-Roundheads
    The helicopters were his own making. Lacy with a touch of his hatch blood

  3. #1203
    Senior Member HeavyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    719

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Nauvoo View Post
    Yea lol, not a breed you hear the name of called much but probably like old whitehackles, you see them or their crosses more often than you’ll ever know. Somethings folks keep quiet about, they only tell you the common names.
    Been a long time since I have heard anyone mention mcclanahans

  4. #1204
    Senior Member Nauvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    AL uhh BAM uhh
    Posts
    2,417

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    The helicopters were his own making. Lacy with a touch of his hatch blood
    Had a 1/2 n 1/2 cock, if I remember correctly, that was outstanding and he bred him back to the Lacy side. Called the cock helicopter because he would hover above another bird and drive down into him.

  5. #1205
    Senior Member HeavyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    719

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    [url=https://postimg.cc/3kbPkNDQ]

    The old law cock still hanging tight at 5 years old.
    Last edited by HeavyD; July 21st, 2019 at 05:45 AM.

  6. #1206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    [url=https://postimg.cc/3kbPkNDQ]

    The old law cock still hanging tight at 5 years old.
    Good looking man that cocks holding. I mean oh you know what I mean. Lol

  7. #1207
    Senior Member HeavyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    719

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Good looking man that cocks holding. I mean oh you know what I mean. Lol
    Hahahaha. You ain't right man

  8. #1208
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    223

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Tim told me the helicopters was 5\8 Wood Lacy 3\8 Ruble Hatch. I don't have anymore of them left.
    I have his blacks but this is second year in a row I got about 25 pullets & only 2 stags hatched. Damn the luck

  9. #1209
    Senior Member Nauvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    AL uhh BAM uhh
    Posts
    2,417

    Re: BAMAOKIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    Tim told me the helicopters was 5\8 Wood Lacy 3\8 Ruble Hatch. I don't have anymore of them left.
    I have his blacks but this is second year in a row I got about 25 pullets & only 2 stags hatched. Damn the luck
    My blacks are the same, tho not from Tim, they have been the same way.

  10. #1210
    Senior Member laguardia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rep. of Panama
    Posts
    506

    Re: BAMAOKIE



    Old Pic from Tim's Spangle XYZ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •