Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B.L. Cozad jr. Takes on washington .....

Post Thanks / Like

B.L. Cozad jr. Takes on washington .....

all cockers need this info below if showing fowl
    I've compiled 3 Federal and 3 U.S. Supreme Court rulings that prove gamecock owners have the God given constitutionally protected unalienable right to own. possess and harvest our gamecocks by the same method of harvest (fighting) that gamecocks have been harvested in for more than 3,000 years.

For this legal information send a self addressed 6 inch by 9 inch envelope with two stamps on it inside another envelope and the check or money order to

B.L. Cozad Jr
    PO Box 136
    Indiahoma, OK. 73552

The "cd" with the legal defense information on it is $25. The "usb device" with the legal defense information on it is $60 both will be $85. The advantage of having the usb is that you can carry it in your pocket and it becomes evidence that can be used for your defense that will almost always stop the DA from even bringing charges.

Under full disclosure laws the DA must provide all information that proves you're not guilty of a crime. When you are arrested and booked the usb is taken as evidence. Once the legal information is admitted as evidence then the DA cannot deny it. Any evidence that is booked can be used against you or for your defense. If the DA attempts to withhold this evidence then the DA is guilty of tampering with evidence and can face prison time. So how can the DA prosecute cockfighters when they have to present your constitutionally proven defense based on Federal and U.S. Supreme Court rulings for you?

I'm using the money to pay off the loans I created while running for office and to build up the account for my next run for office in two years. When I get in office I will be running a bill to repeal Oklahoma's cockfighting law on the basis that it is unconstitutional. When I get that passed through the state legislature (and I will get it done) the legal precedence will have an immediate impact on all cockfighting laws nationwide.

For more info call 580-246-8027

Thank you, B.L.
    Last edited by DesertRat; August 20th, 2012 at 12:02 PM.

2. Thanks vic5.0 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: B.L. Cozad jr. Takes on washington .....

Good to hear this and to know what you are doing for us to help us against these kooks, hahahaha. ill definately be getting me a cd not because i feel threatened by them but because i strongly feel you are doing the right thing and want to support the ones that support us. At the end of the day we are all family of the sport and share the same love n passion for our biddies. Like many posts ive been reading on this website since i joined, we all need to stand up against all this BS and help eachother out and push through..i may still be new to the sport and fairly young but i know my rights and aint gonna let some DA kooks do what they like over BS they cant prove. I know my uncles that got me into the sport did the same and would be proud and im here to continue with what ive been taught through them. Now do us all a favor and win and get into office!!! hahahahaha. goodluck braddah Cozad! ALOHA

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Teeevz , I'm not B.L. , however.. if his efforts can help anyone , then his fight is in just.

Post Thanks / Like

B.L. Cozad is the man, and we need more like him that isn't afraid to take them on. I bought both the CD, and the USB Device a few weeks ago in support of what B.L is doing, give em heck...... Everyone on here should be sending in for these CD's and the USB Devices. If you have a little extra to kick in that wouldnt hurt anything either. Guys we have a little momentum going so we need a huge push of support by each and everyone of us. Try and get your family and friends aware of the importance of being able to exercise our freedom, and still having a choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone needs to support B.L. I met him at the capitol meeting in OKC,I later took the day off to attend one of his meetings in Mcloud Okla. He has a lot of info for cockers if you get the chance to attend one of his meetings you should.He ran for office to try to help us he wasnt successful but he is trying to get something done in Oklahoma.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

4 years ago he said he would have Oklahoma legal within a few months.

Not only did he fail, but he didn't even get a bill introduced!

Now he wants your money! Anyone that sends him $60 or whatever is a sucker that deserved to lose his moey.

BL got beat 85% to 15% or something like that when he ran for office. The ugba refused to support him. Gee, I wonder why?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, he's getting my money. I support what this man I'd doing even if he never succeeds.

9. Thanks Cajun_Agimat thanked for this post
    Likes Cajun_Agimat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    B.L. Just spent 2 hours on the phone with me explaning the package to purchase from him. I ran for state rep. In oklahoma in 1990. I got beat by a narrow margin. While campaigning i got on board for our great sport and met the power that was for our sport at that time. There was legislation then to outlaw our sport. It failed. Times took a turn as for the better of our sport and we lost Nationwide not just Statewide. There are things happening now that may bear close attention. We have to be all for doing all we can to reverse this outlandish, unconstitutional law that says we cannot engage ourselves or our families in the sport of gamefowl in any way but their way, which is not constitutional. I cant believe there are cockers in any state that wont believe that if we stick together as one we can overturn this unconstitutional decision that has stopped the 200,000,000.00 that our great sport brought into our great State of Oklahoma. It can and will be overturned, its just a matter of time. Get on board.

11. Thanks Cajun_Agimat thanked for this post
    Likes Yunke8888, Cajun_Agimat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGame4 View Post
    4 years ago he said he would have Oklahoma legal within a few months.

Not only did he fail, but he didn't even get a bill introduced!

Now he wants your money! Anyone that sends him $60 or whatever is a sucker that deserved to lose his moey.

BL got beat 85% to 15% or something like that when he ran for office. The ugba refused to support him. Gee, I wonder why?
    Come on fellers , don't cur out now ... I know this fight aint for everyone , not all gamefowl can take the sting just like not all bulldawgs can take the heat .... In life you have 3 choices ... GIVE UP , GIVE IN , or GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT .. What's YOUR Choice ?!?!?!

Post Thanks / Like

well desertrat i aint a cur i would scratch,,,but dont know which way to go some say bl is full of it some say he is extremist dont want to back someone that goin hurt me in long run but if it help us i aint goin to stand my line, im ready

Post Thanks / Like

Hitmonkey , if NOT B.L. .. Then who !?!? .... I understand the confusion as to what direction and who to get behind , but seems like 90% of the time we are wasting a lot of energy slinging "political mudd" at thoses willing to at the very least try to lead the charge !?!? I honestly don't know what to believe or think about the UGBA .... Seen ALOT of fancy black tie events they held in older issues of the G.C. and G&S , they do anything else !?! Anyway , you hear of ANYONE woth a scratch , then you let me know !!!!... Well hit them from all angles !!!!

15. Thanks Cajun_Agimat thanked for this post
    Likes Yunke8888, Cajun_Agimat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

o i dont know either had some people start out strong and get u on board then like they came their gone,,,,,,just like now the h$u$ is in trouble hell we dont need to let them get back up and start fightin again we need to finish em while they are hurt bl may be a extremist or whatever they call em but even with all the criticism and negativity he still tryin so my hats off to em and the promise of legalizin in ok he may have said a mouthful but at least hes still tryin he hadnt said ahh hell with it and walked off he stuck with it and maybe its goin take a extremist to beat a extremist group

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know how or who to contact that is leading the charge to finish off H$U$ , now that's the fight to be in !!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

BL is selling yall a USB drive for $60. It costs him $5 to make it.

He don't have to win to get yalls support. Hell, he hasn't won a fight yet and he has been mouthing off on the internet for years and years.

All he has to do is talk a good game and sell yall some crap on USB drive that sounds good to people that don't know the law, and he does pretty good.

But what does it do to save our sport? Not a damn thing.

If this isn't about BL padding his pocket then why doesnt he upload those documents to a web site so all the cockers can get them for free?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to call him and ask him this myself .. post his answer this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

the only thing u can say is atleast he is trying and u can see where the money is going atleast. there were others in the past raise money just to put it in there pocket and never do a thing. one of them is a well known lowlife but has friends on the board so its not worth the argument but went around to every pit and event collecting hundreds of thousand for a lawyer to fight the bans, well needless to say no lawyer was ever hired and most of the big money men he ripped off are dead or to old to care. so weather BL is fulll of it or not dont know but atleast he's making an effort.
    yfis
    mark

21. Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGame4 View Post
    BL is selling yall a USB drive for $60. It costs him $5 to make it.

He don't have to win to get yalls support. Hell, he hasn't won a fight yet and he has been mouthing off on the internet for years and years.

All he has to do is talk a good game and sell yall some crap on USB drive that sounds good to people that don't know the law, and he does pretty good.

But what does it do to save our sport? Not a damn thing.

If this isn't about BL padding his pocket then why doesnt he upload those documents to a web site so all the cockers can get them for free?

At least hes rallying the troops & not running with his tail between his leg!!
    Now tell what have you done for our sport so far except run your mouth?

Post Thanks / Like

AND if the info BL has can win your case in court then it is well worth the $85!!!
    Id rather not pay fines or sit in jail & have all my birds killed And lose everything I have....

Post Thanks / Like

I have spent hours on The phone with bl. He has some of the finest thoughts and is probably the only hard working person supporting gamefowl!! Name one other Group or person who has?!

Post Thanks / Like

BL has some good information for game breeders if you are to stupid to take advantage of it dont knock someone whos trying to do something about it . Geez these organizations have stolen millions from the rooster people.And done nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I am 100% behind bl. May god bless his efforts!! As for dead game you are an idiot. Yeah he sells the USB for more than what it costs but what you are paying for is his time to research what is on there. When you buy a keep from a well known feeder for say $500 and you get 4 peices of paper and a DVD. What are you paying for the paper and DVD or the info on it !! More than likely you have never even taken the time to talk to mr Cozad. If you had you would see he has a passion for what he is doing and I for one trust him and his intentions. Yfis gator

Post Thanks / Like
    All you people that are saying that B.L. is running his mouth and nobody is listening, and that B.L. is overcharging for his files and information don't have a clue what he has already done to help our sport.

First off there have been 2 raids in Oklahoma that got overturned and charges dropped. AT A pit!

He has sent many packets to cockers that were to be in court after raids and guess what? ..CHARGES DROPPED!

Are the cockers against B.L. jealous of someone that has Brass Balls, and understands how the Federal Law works, and is not afraid to push buttons that have never been pushed or are they attached to Agenda21 and their movement to completely shut down cockfighting?

28. Likes RLaurent14, Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^^^^ now this is what I like to hear !!

Post Thanks / Like

I want to know this from you ol timers ...Should we become members of the UGBA or not ??? Is there a legit governing body out there that we should all get behind ??!? .. Thanks.

31. Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The ugbl use to talk bad about bl. I just talk to cozad and he clearly stated to me that now they support him and how they were wrong brfore

Post Thanks / Like

Who cares if makes some gingle in his pocket. I went to Hilltopfeed last week and he charged me $36 for 12 Nylon hitches! Everything costs now days. All these years there has been no action. That is our biggest downfall as rooster men is we are like hens, including myself...talk talk talk talk. I am real cautious who I put my name behind and B L has passed my criteria. He has a plan and Im following him. He is right, he told me if a law is passed in violation of the Constitution it is NULL AND VOID. We allow them to violate our rights.

34. Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there are different associations out there in almost every state. I do not know which ones are up to date, really have something going like 100% all in for cockfighters? Hopefully someone will add info to our question. I think it is time to think about a National Association that includes everyone, from every state that wants to become a member and stand as one for the life of our failing industry. We that care should take the bull by the horns and show our gameness. I hope to hear alot of ideas on this important subject. I am not trying to go around any association that is established, just trying to find out how everyone feels about this?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: B.L. Cozad jr. Takes on washington .....

Quote Originally Posted by smokinokie View Post
    All you people that are saying that B.L. is running his mouth and nobody is listening, and that B.L. is overcharging for his files and information don't have a clue what he has already done to help our sport.

First off there have been 2 raids in Oklahoma that got overturned and charges dropped. AT A pit!

He has sent many packets to cockers that were to be in court after raids and guess what? ..CHARGES DROPPED!

Are the cockers against B.L. jealous of someone that has Brass Balls, and understands how the Federal Law works, and is not afraid to push buttons that have never been pushed or are they attached to Agenda21 and their movement to completely shut down cockfighting?
    This is all true! They wouldnt have gotten out of charges without the info B.L give them and for the cockers talking sh!t, what info did you give to help a fis out? Ahhhhhh let me guess none?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch-Mac View Post
    Who cares if makes some gingle in his pocket. I went to Hilltopfeed last week and he charged me $36 for 12 Nylon hitches! Everything costs now days. All these years there has been no action. That is our biggest downfall as rooster men is we are like hens, including myself...talk talk talk talk. I am real cautious who I put my name behind and B L has passed my criteria. He has a plan and Im following him. He is right, he told me if a law is passed in violation of the Constitution it is NULL AND VOID. We allow them to violate our rights.
    $20.00 from Bellefarm.com, for future reference.

,Zac

38. Likes Hatch-Mac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really dought that BL covers his expenses this talk about him making money is bull sht.If you have a plan or any suggestions lets here them.If not dont run down what BL is trying to do. Hes worth listening to .

40. Likes Hatch-Mac, vic5.0 liked this post