Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B.L. Cozad jr. Takes on washington .....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: B.L. Cozad jr. Takes on washington .....

I think when some of these guys like I've get their CD's and their USB devices, and see how much info is on these, you will be amazed. B.L. has put in a ton of time on this, and I really dont care if the cd's and the USB only cost him a $1, At least he is trying. I'd like to know from the nay sayers on B.L what have you done, and what are you doing now to get this sport back legal again. If he never gets anything done I can live with that, but he is the only one that I know of that is putting forth effort and taking on the big boys, so I say get behind him, and support him.

Post Thanks / Like

How in a heck do you say thanks for a post cuz there's definitely a few on here that will receive one

Post Thanks / Like
    I will say I have been interested in buying the cd from bl but I'm a little hesitant because I don't know enough about it . I probably speak for a lot of others but it's just natural human behavior not to buy anything without knowing a little more about what I'm buying other than a vague discription. I want to believe that what I will be paying for will Benefit me . So may by if bl will try and explain his product a little more than the vague description he has already given it will help him in selling more of it . I'm not saying he should tell all the info in it but explain it all little better. Also a USB is not $5 from the USB drives I have seen most are no less than $15

Post Thanks / Like

Rite on B.L. !!!!
    Fight the power!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's more like it that's a good explanation of what ppl are buying thanks

Post Thanks / Like

This is the one of the best investments you will make, just think what it will cost you if you were to get in trouble and didn't have it, a hell of a lot more than that small price!

7. Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it that we cannot take this and expose them to get our sport decriminalized?
    BTW I sent my stuff off today
    Last edited by njk4597; September 20th, 2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: stupid phone

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Just got my stuff back. I now plan to raise 200ish next year instead of 50. I have a few friends who will be buying this info as well. Thanks allot Mr. Cozad

I would also try to sell this info to all farmers. Sell allot more and protect more people from these idiots.
    Last edited by njk4597; October 3rd, 2012 at 09:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm like some of you, I dont know what organization to support that is truly trying to help. I support the Gamecock for sure its the only one left. If you know what other group to support i'm willing i just dont know enough about them. YF in Cocking

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday, October 12th 2012, Mr. Lee Bias owner of the Little Bayou Club had his case dismissed in the Lake Charles District Court. Mr. Steve Sikich Attorney of Lake Charles, La. represented Mr. Bias.
    The Louisiana Law was deemed to be flawed when Sikich presented the points brought up the information that is now being made available, by Mr. B.L. Cozad of Oklahoma, to cockers all over the Country.

Pay attention to B.L. guys the legal information he has put together absolutely works.

Mr. Bias was charged with running a gambling house and the State was asking that property seized during the raid, eight acres of land with all movable property and improvements which contained two large buildings be turned over to the State of Louisiana. But because of the application of the research conducted by Mr. B.L. Cozad the property was returned to Mr. Bias. Half ownership of the Little Bayou Club was held by Mr. (Mingo) Domingo of Houston Texas, that part of the property had been surrendered by Mingo at the time of the raid for dismissal of all charges made against him. Hide behind the tree and you loose, use the information from B.L. and you win.

I was in the Court Room to be called as an expert witness on behalf of Mr. Bias. After some discussion the Attorney for the State of Louisiana capitulated and admitted that the law was flawed and violated the rights of the property owner. I can say that I am never going to admit guilt when arrested at a cockfight, ever. I also will say that I do not know if the decision in this case makes it legal to fight cocks in Louisiana but after this case I feel very comfortable that the information provided by B.L. will protect my right to own and fight my chickens.

The flaw in the law was the definition of a Gamecock as being of the species Gallus Gallus, no Gallus Gallus were at the pit. The Gallus Gallus (red jungle fowl) is a pound and half feral bantam that is only game during the spring breeding season. Almost all ground nesting birds are Galliformes. This was damming information, and at that point the State was willing to drop the fighting charges but yet the State was still wanting to keep the property for the " running a gambling house" charge until the Federal Case information researched by B.L. was brought into discussion. End of discussion.

I heard the State Lawyer tell a State Trooper, one of the witnesses who was at the raid, "first I find out that even an Ostrich is a galliform then they present me with Federal Cases I had never heard of". Go B.L.

This same information has caused over sixty cases in Texas to be dismissed at lower courts and in Santa Fe, New Mexico a jury declared a cocker not guilty of the felony crime of cockfighting when these Federal Cases were used. Decide for yourself if you want one of the Thumb Drives containing this information from B.L. in your gaff box. I have one in mine.

Jim Demoruelle
    337-363-7597

12. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hatchman for this useful information. Its even better watching the videos. It pounds the point you are attempting to make to the clueless,uninformed, and stubborn minded people who are satisfied with the government trampling our god given rights ."You can't pass laws that violate the constitution" ..I love that

14. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fellow Cockers:

Are you in with the B.L. Cozad information, or are you out?

Post Thanks / Like

Since when is kentukey legal??? Or did i hear that first video wrong?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in with it!!!!!He is the only person that is has enough guts to stand and fight

Post Thanks / Like

mr cozad if u read this please answer for me,,,,,, will this presidential election result, help or hurt what gamefowl owners want? or does it have lil effect on the gamefowl industry and is at the state level more so that the pres. and federal level?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hatchman View Post
    bl thinks obama can help cockfighting cause.
    Wow. Not what i was thinking but i don't know crap. Anyway, I'm on board.

Post Thanks / Like

I'am a small back yard breeder ,I thank B.L.Cozad jr. is the best thang that is happen'd to our sport . If every body would stop all the bull crap,of fighting amung's our self's ,and put all that fight in to backing him he will get it done. He is the only one ho has given me hope in this fight. I'am be hind him all the way. And for the money he is asking for is for all his time he has put in this for our sport. thanks B.L.

21. Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard any thing new about this is he getting sumthing done

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Let's be honest... BL start his march with the intentions that we needed to do more than protect the rights of ownership of gamecocks. This was something totally different than the lay low we have lobby group ectra that was coming from the state affiliates. I have spoken and wrote several times calling him a pompous ass because his passion for his belief was scaring or even in direct conflict with UGBA approach. Of course this leads to confrontation and things being said from each side that caused a division in its support.

UGBA is not able by its own bylaws cockfighting rights as in actual fighting or competition of pitting birds. BL instead of using a more politically correct method of getting his point across really rubbed people wrong. However, every single person that has ever listen to BL or read his information knows its done with research and case law with logic verse emotional justification. So when presented this to outside world of cockfighting instead of being able to argue on the emotional side they are taken out of the argument as they can not provide any logical facts to argue against cockfighting. While BL has an arrogance and in your face approach he also has provided a very good tool for protection of unjustly treated laws and actions.

So here is my politically incorrect statement......

YOU ARE A FOOL NOT TO GET THE INFORMATION FROM BL. IT HAS WORKED AND WITH THIS AS EVIDENCE I JUST DONT SEE YOU BEING A FELON. REASON BEING IS THEY CAN NOT BEAT IT WITH NATURAL LAW OR GOD'S LAW WHICH IS THE BASES OF OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY. THE THING PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET THIS IN AS EVIDENCE UNLESS IT WAS SIEZED WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF ARREST SO GET MORE THAN ONE... WEAR ONE AROUND YOUR KNECK.. PUT ONE IN YOUR CAR...CARRY ONE IN YOUR SHOWCASE.

YOU ALL WILL LAY 100.00 AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT PAYING A PITENCE FEE FOR THE COST OF RESEARCH THAT WOULD RUN IN THE 1000'S TO HAVE YOUR LAWYER DO... THAT IS IGNORANCE.

25. Thanks Yunke8888, summit thanked for this post
    Likes RLaurent14, NCHillbilly, Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this gentleman any relation to an Elmer Cozad back in the seventies? He had some good grey fowl back then.

Post Thanks / Like

Good thread to bring up to the top.

Post Thanks / Like

Do not get caught without this usb drive on you, as evidence.

It is the cheapest part of a defense, you can avail yourself upon.

29. Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this thread out. I just sent my order, hope to get it soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGame4 View Post
    BL is selling yall a USB drive for $60. It costs him $5 to make it.

He don't have to win to get yalls support. Hell, he hasn't won a fight yet and he has been mouthing off on the internet for years and years.

All he has to do is talk a good game and sell yall some crap on USB drive that sounds good to people that don't know the law, and he does pretty good.

But what does it do to save our sport? Not a damn thing.

If this isn't about BL padding his pocket then why doesnt he upload those documents to a web site so all the cockers can get them for free?
    u very naughty, hiding money !!! here's a federal case...
    http://www.flashreport.org/blog/2014...ating-revoked/

IRS troubles
    The 2012 tax return shows the Humane Society spend $10 million on marketing, $7 million on direct mail, more than $3.5 million on fundraising consultants, $1.8 on “print management” (brokers), and the CEO received $400,000 in salary and benefits.
    The top staff and non-profit officers were paid more than $3.6 million in salary and benefits.
    Total staff salaries and benefits paid for 2012 were more than $44.5 million, out of $125.7 million of revenue — nearly 30 percent of the total revenue.
    Total expenses for fundraising are more than $4 million.
    The Humane Society of the United States appears to be one giant fundraising and fat salary machine. And while The IRS permits tax-exempt organizations to pay executives “fair and reasonable” compensation, there is no universal standard defining fair and reasonable.
    Analysis of 100,000 nonprofit CEO salaries
    The highest paid non-profit CEOs — defined as paid more than 2 Standard Deviations from the mean salaries, than the average salary – represent only about 1/2 of 1 percent of all nonprofit organizations. In other words, only around 1 percent of nonprofit CEOs make a salary significantly higher than the average, according to Economist Linda Lampkin, who analyzed 100,000 CEO salaries of non-profit organizations.
    Non-Profit Investments?
    In June, Charity Navigator completely removed its letter grade rating of the Humane Society U.S. and replaced it with a “donor advisory.” “The advisory notifies website visitors of the $15.75 million settlement of a racketeering and bribery lawsuit that **** was a part of last month,” HumaneWatch.org reported. “You can read more about that settlement here, but the lawsuit involved **** money allegedly paying a witness who lied to a federal court.”
    **** moved money to several funds in the Cayman Islands include the following “investments:”
    $500,000 to Ascend Partners Fund I, L.P., a Cayman hedge fund
    $253,000 to BKM Holdings (Cayman) Ltd.
    Get free real-time news alerts from the Loganville-Grayson Patch.

SUBSCRIBE

$8 million to Fore Multi Strategy Offshore Fund, Ltd., in the Caymans
    $5 million to Hayman Capital Offshore Partners, L.P. in Bermuda
    $6.7 million invested in Fir Tree International Value Fund in the Caymans
    Given that U.S. Charities are supposed to provide charitable services, while for-profit businesses invest money in hedge funds to make a profit, it is quite dubious that a non-profit charity from the United States would put $26 million in offshore funds in the Cayman Islands other than to stash money.

http://www.tkc.com/resources/resources-pages/animalrights1.html

http://www.tkc.com/resources/resources-pages/animalrights1.html

https://www2.fbi.gov/congress/congress04/lewi ...

Congressional Testimony
    Statement of John E. Lewis
    Deputy [COLOR=#009900 !important]Assistant Director

Counterterrorism Division
    Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Before the Senate Judiciary Committee
    May 18, 2004

Good morning Chairman Hatch, and members of the Committee, I am pleased to have this opportunity to appear before you and discuss the threat posed by [COLOR=#009900 !important]animal rights[/COLOR] extremists and eco-terrorists in this country, as well as the measures being taken by the FBI and our law enforcement partners to address this threat, and some of the difficulties faced by law enforcement in addressing this crime problem.

As you know, the FBI [COLOR=#009900 !important]divides[/COLOR] the terrorist threat facing the United States into two broad categories, international and domestic. International terrorism involves violent acts that occur beyond our national boundaries and are a violation of the [COLOR=#009900 !important]criminal laws[/COLOR] of the United States or similar acts of violence committed by individuals or groups under some form of foreign direction occurring within the jurisdiction of the United States.

Domestic terrorism involves acts of violence that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or any state, committed by individuals or groups without any foreign direction, and appear to be intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, or influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, and occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by breeder/handler; May 18th, 2017 at 07:01 AM.

33. Thanks RLaurent14 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any else have this cd/usb, used it and helped them in anyway? Please share. I've been talking to me Cozad and I think what he's saying make sense. What you guys think esp senior members? Help us beginners. Thanks