Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

  
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Anyone have some ideas info and feedback?thanks in advance.looking for major circuit or proven.not bs or pedlers!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Grey court or Ronnie singleton both have good law Greys

  3. #3
    Member TRIPLECFARMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NORTHEAST GA
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Bill Farner has awesome Harold Brown Hatches and Greys. Also Kelso and Clarey

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Thanks fellas..to the top

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Anyone have any info on some Carolina or Georgia cockers

  6. #6
    Senior Member cnucum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Capas, Tarlac -
    Posts
    6,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    yes... while your at it I hope you know fighting is illegal in the US right? I can't believe people will get suckered in to sharing info on farms that "proven" their fowls just like this...

    sorry just stating the obvious...

  7. Likes southernX liked this post
  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cnucum View Post
    yes... while your at it I hope you know fighting is illegal in the US right? I can't believe people will get suckered in to sharing info on farms that "proven" their fowls just like this...

    sorry just stating the obvious...
    Last I checked no one said anything about fighting he just ask if there was any good breeders in sc

  9. #8
    Senior Member cnucum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Capas, Tarlac -
    Posts
    6,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jtgamefowl View Post
    Last I checked no one said anything about fighting he just ask if there was any good breeders in sc
    I guess "proven and major circuit" fowls don't mean anything... but hey don't mind me, I am not the one where cockfighting is illegal so, share the info away...

    Good day to all...

  10. Likes Cotton, southernX liked this post
  11. #9
    Senior Member sids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    black country
    Posts
    509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    mr. red sweater and percy flowers let john and edd mckeldrey have their leapiers, paleface blueface and grays, also a red yellow legged family john called pineviles, i guess thus the name of percys farm, sweater could have brought these there when he came to live with percy,john showed in ga. s.c and n.c so i no alot of his birds are still in that area, if you can find them, the only man i no of is a mr. wensil dale cantrellhad johns birds, also joe had the paleface, wensil got alot of dales chickens including the leapiers, wendal loveday had the grays ,kelsos, and maybe the leapiers as wendal showed alot of johns roosters, john was a good breeder if you can find them you cant go wrong.hope this helps

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Thanks!!!i appreciate the info.very informative.and to the other fella who seems to be a genious....I said brood fowl.so don't add nothing to what I say..people can ship from the southern us last time I checked!!!!!thanks

  13. #11
    Member TRIPLECFARMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NORTHEAST GA
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    I have Harold Brown Silver Greys, Harold Brown Hatches, Pete Barker Spangled Kelso (Cecil Davis blood), Cardinal Club Kelso, Griffin Claret, and some Out & Out Brood hens i blend over my spangles

  14. #12
    Senior Member guardia civil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scblue97 View Post
    Thanks!!!i appreciate the info.very informative.and to the other fella who seems to be a genious....I said brood fowl.so don't add nothing to what I say..people can ship from the southern us last time I checked!!!!!thanks
    You did not say it but you did typed those words...major circuit/proven... so what do you need really?
    No bs no peddlers..go contact your GBA.

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Last time I checked there wasn't a major circuit in the United States.sorry I didn't word it correctly for most to understand!

  16. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    GUAM
    Posts
    2,009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Don't sweat it dude! CNUCUM, is a modreator for this site, I guess he is just watching out for the best interest for this forum! Now a days, we need to be very careful with the things we say here cause all that bs going on back there with H$! You don't want to bring any unwanted attention from them! If your still interested in brood
    fowl, pm me, I know a breeder that might be able to help you out!

  17. #15
    Senior Member cnucum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Capas, Tarlac -
    Posts
    6,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jncblas View Post
    Don't sweat it dude! CNUCUM, is a modreator for this site, I guess he is just watching out for the best interest for this forum! Now a days, we need to be very careful with the things we say here cause all that bs going on back there with H$! You don't want to bring any unwanted attention from them! If your still interested in brood
    fowl, pm me, I know a breeder that might be able to help you out!
    thanks for understanding what I am getting at... I could actually "not care" and let all this go, but it's hard for me to swallow that this forum will cause some trouble for the bretheren "breeders" in the US...

    I say for the legitimate users, always be careful of the info you pass around to the "new users" here as we cannot be sure...

    For the new users, please, if you know the laws in your country, you would wise to write your statements correctly...

    Good day gents...

  18. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Im on a road trip with my wife who is a traveling nurse and she works all day and im tired of this hotel room lol im from tx gonna be here in SC till next friday. Just wondering if there was any gamefarms big or small dont really care lol that i can visit and have some chicken talk maybe help feed and water to past time! Hope to really hear from someone thank you

  19. #17
    Senior Member Birdderfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    G.F s.carolina
    Posts
    513
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nufo1211 View Post
    Im on a road trip with my wife who is a traveling nurse and she works all day and im tired of this hotel room lol im from tx gonna be here in SC till next friday. Just wondering if there was any gamefarms big or small dont really care lol that i can visit and have some chicken talk maybe help feed and water to past time! Hope to really hear from someone thank you
    Were you at in sc ?????????

  20. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best brood fowl near South Carolina!!

    Im in santee sc near orangebud i believe and my wife is working in st George

Similar Threads

  1. South Carolina ??????
    By Leaper in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: December 9th, 2018, 12:41 AM
  2. South Carolina Game Fowl Show Feb, 23rd 2013
    By mudholekid in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: February 18th, 2013, 06:50 PM
  3. South Carolina
    By oakwoods in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 1st, 2013, 11:14 AM
  4. danny peeler south carolina fowl
    By gallaso in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
  5. North Carolina or South Carolina?
    By guam_cockr in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2011, 12:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •