Thread: Knowledgeable Threads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Knowledgeable Threads

It's been a while i've seen a few threads here,just want to say i see some of the same guys at it..Don't surprise me a bit..How you guys treating them new Comers? Very Curious,Good and Bad comments are welcome!!! T. Fowls (Pedro)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Knowledgeable Threads

If they can't come on here and make an intro and show some pics to prove who they are then that's what they get. There are to many *** busting to many breeders and moving to other countries. We have to protect ourselves and the older breeders out there that don't know what's up. To much open info about breeders being asked and posted. Just my two cents.

3. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevinos-Fowl View Post
    It's been a while i've seen a few threads here,just want to say i see some of the same guys at it..Don't surprise me a bit..How you guys treating them new Comers? Very Curious,Good and Bad comments are welcome!!! T. Fowls (Pedro)
    Just my opinion, this site was the best around. We had good quality conversations with lots of good information. Anyone who was interested in learning could come and read for days, and get tons of good info. When they opened registration and these new members joined, it really went down hill. Its too easy for the animal rights people to ease their way in here. You've now got loads of self promoting chicken pushers trying to sell fowl, most of which is untested fowl. And then you got a ton of beginners joining who want to give their 2 cents on everything, most of which they have little to no experience with. I'm all for helping beginners, and before, they could come here and read to their hearts content and learn about every subject of gamefowl. Now I see them giving advise on breeding on one thread, and looking for broodfowl on another. Or they are telling someone else how to condition like they have it all figured out on one thread, and the next day they are on another thread asking why their chicken is not eating well. This is no joke, I seen both of these examples today. So, these are the reasons I haven't been as active in reading, or posting on this site lately. I'm not sure if, or how we could solve this problem, just giving my opinion on the matter.

,Zac

5. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zacdaddy77 View Post
    Just my opinion, this site was the best around. We had good quality conversations with lots of good information. Anyone who was interested in learning could come and read for days, and get tons of good info. When they opened registration and these new members joined, it really went down hill. Its too easy for the animal rights people to ease their way in here. You've now got loads of self promoting chicken pushers trying to sell fowl, most of which is untested fowl. And then you got a ton of beginners joining who want to give their 2 cents on everything, most of which they have little to no experience with. I'm all for helping beginners, and before, they could come here and read to their hearts content and learn about every subject of gamefowl. Now I see them giving advise on breeding on one thread, and looking for broodfowl on another. Or they are telling someone else how to condition like they have it all figured out on one thread, and the next day they are on another thread asking why their chicken is not eating well. This is no joke, I seen both of these examples today. So, these are the reasons I haven't been as active in reading, or posting on this site lately. I'm not sure if, or how we could solve this problem, just giving my opinion on the matter.

,Zac
    Zac, buddy, you took the exact words right out of my mouth... And when you bust their balls for it, they start whining and making all kinds of excuses...

Although I am a MOD here, Like you, I liked it a lot better when the registration was not open as is it now... My job was easier then...

Post Thanks / Like

Zac, I hear you loud and clear. I think you should have to have a referal and then if that member personally knows you then he can vouche for you to become a member and then post a pic of you holding some of your fowl..

Cnucum, I feel for you. Seams as if your one of the few Mods that has the balls to call them out too. Thanks for all your hard work and time...

8. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

,Zac
    I think I know who your talking about one guy starts a thread like 3 times a day mostly about stuff that has been covered already recently.

This site was good but its mostly a who's got the best type place and agruments about bullchit involving a bunch of bullchiters. This site is bizarooo world where cyber cockers become legends and people drool over pictures of baby stags as if pictures fought and won fights.

Hands down for the best of the best real cocker threads with real information and the best moderator ever since I been frequenting places like this was FIS.. Alot of great threads on that site, good exchange between members, and moderator kept the circle small.

Maybe it's just me and some things dont stimulate my mind as much as some of these guys on here but I rather talk feeding methods, digestion, pointing, climate changes muscle developments and reactions to supplements ect ect..I dont care about history, I care about what my birds can do in my hands the day I decide to set them down..I could care less what walter kelso bred into them or who's got real bobby boles asil or feather coloring. What matters to me is can they win today and how I can get them to do the same for me..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    I think I know who your talking about one guy starts a thread like 3 times a day mostly about stuff that has been covered already recently.

This site was good but its mostly a who's got the best type place and agruments about bullchit involving a bunch of bullchiters. This site is bizarooo world where cyber cockers become legends and people drool over pictures of baby stags as if pictures fought and won fights.

Hands down for the best of the best real cocker threads with real information and the best moderator ever since I been frequenting places like this was FIS.. Alot of great threads on that site, good exchange between members, and moderator kept the circle small.

Maybe it's just me and some things dont stimulate my mind as much as some of these guys on here but I rather talk feeding methods, digestion, pointing, climate changes muscle developments and reactions to supplements ect ect..I dont care about history, I care about what my birds can do in my hands the day I decide to set them down..I could care less what walter kelso bred into them or who's got real bobby boles asil or feather coloring. What matters to me is can they win today and how I can get them to do the same for me..

Not just that guy, but several of them. I see right through them. Unfortunately the ones on here, who are actually trying to read and learn, don't have the experience to see through it.

,Zac

11. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Knowledgeable Threads

,Zac

Man i tell you Zac you said some plain words very well,,I've seen alot of knocking heads on them beginners around here and Truly something i never liked,,Thats my main reason i don't drop by,,Heck i know i'm just 1 person gone or then 2 more will join tommorrow but Honestly i'm always Rolling left and right, I ain't missing a thing but it's bad when some sites are dominated by the same people again n again Not givin anyone a chance to come up,,Not Really sure why sabong would be careless about the ones being careless if they get caught or Not..Last i checked Sabong is Free Willy untouched by this Beaurocrats here,why so Weary ,Its Not like they would get banned for showing!!! If you want to be a knockle head towards me because of my Honesty please exhale your Freedom of Expression so we can all get along if & if....

Post Thanks / Like

Trevinos if your referencing to me call me out where I'm wrong. If not then please accept my apology...

Post Thanks / Like

There should be a probation period for beginners. Where the can't make a thread for 30 days this way we don't have to look at the same old questions on threads. That already cover there's.make them read an search out all the useful info.

Post Thanks / Like

Were all at different places in cockingstratosphere. Some are fixated on names, feather color, station, supplements, gameness, cutting, keep etc...
    Wether I'm interested in hearing what someone has to say or not. Its nice to know they can express their ideas. I definitely have my own views different from even successful cockers. We should all be allowed to be where were at in this game. No one here has a monopoly on being right(except Mr. Boles). So suck it up or just turn the page. Bunch of grumpy old men and I'm NOT excluding myself. Relax, few people have as much fun as we do.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea dudes times change lol if it happens in society it'll definately happen on a website lol

17. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStealth View Post
    Trevinos if your referencing to me call me out where I'm wrong. If not then please accept my apology...
    No Not at all BlackStealth i'm not refering you,No,no..Sometimes people need to hear stuff like this,perhaps be a little more considerate towards others instead of just crossing them out..This is a great site no doubt and He who ain't smart about it should be left to fend for himself period ,Instead of sabong pampering him to be careful that dogs are after Our ways of life.. Sabong is a Free givin right they've earned..Instead of the "strong will survive" it should be more like the "Smart will Survive"..Just saying

19. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As for myself...any topic about gamefowl strikes my interest,dont care if its about color or who's got the best, this site is a melting pot of info ,with young and old folks comming together for the same common interests.

21. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Us americans kinda mess it up as well ... People ask questions referring to fighting birds and have an american location, and whats worse people respond to them check questions and locations and inappropriate questions should be deleted..... Also no more asking numbers or questions about breeders maybe ask name of game farm and then google it for contact info....

23. Likes bazsdmeg2u liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I know what your saying. Only the smart will survive in the long run..

Post Thanks / Like

about the only complaint i have is all the self promoters here that are just here to peddle fowl.

26. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStealth View Post
    Ok, I know what your saying. Only the smart will survive in the long run..
    Truly BlackStealth if they don't get smart now only their plain language will get them into that Blackhole..

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

First, I'm gonna move this thread because it belongs in Comments and Suggestions.

Second, thank for your inputs and let me address them:

On Security and the idea that someone might get busted:

That is a myth implanted by governments to scare the beejeezus out of us. This is because they knew from the very beginning, this was something they could not control and manipulate. It gave power to the people. Just look at the recent Arab Spring. So they used "the fear" tactic. The internet is still an anonymous place. As long as you are careful you won't be found. What do I mean by careful? Don't use any instance of your various information on the board. Only I and the mods can see IP addresses, no one else. If you trust us, then you should not worry. And even if we can see where you are surfing from, there is no way on God's green earth, we will find out where you live.

So what levels of protection do you have? Well, it starts with my security with your info. Then, it moves to my hosting company and his security with me as his client. This company will defend my privacy and that of my visitors as I would defend yours. Then if the Feds are really persistent, they must get subpoenas, court orders, what have you. Then they can go to your ISP and try to find you, but your ISP will just not give you up as well. They have a duty to protect you.

So you feel better yet? Just don't do dumb things and slip up and they won't know who the hell you are. The privacy laws are pro citizen and there are groups that keep a close watch. Google the Electronic Freedom Foundation. They have all our backs. And if you're still nervous, I can teach you how to not leave breadcrumbs. With this method you can be dumb and talk about all your fighting because if they look for you, they will see that you are surfing from Latvia.

As for the spamming peddlers... well, that's a different story. May they burn in Hell!

And beginners, well, we all have to start somewhere, right? Where else will they get information about the sport they like except from here? I mean do any search on Google about cockfighting and it's this site that comes up. Nowhere else to go. For the future, we gotta teach these beginners.

And for those "suspected spies". I can't do anything about that. Especially with no proof. Hey even OJ got acquitted. I'm sure you're all knowledgable enough to not interact with them. If not, then that's your own fault. I can't police that because I don't know how to. And for sure I will be 90% wrong. That's not fair to the 90% if only 10% are the bad guys. In our country we can say anything we want so that is what I'm used to. I'm not used to speech being suppressed so I won't suppress it. You can choose not to entertain them though.

OK, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kywolf View Post
    about the only complaint i have is all the self promoters here that are just here to peddle fowl.
    Yeah, I've notice alot on here lately. Is what I find funny is they think they are not noticed. There are two on here right now doing it and either no one has noticed or their over looking them. I know their making good money and can afford to pay they merchant fee to sell, but their to tight to come off that money and help support this site where their making their money. That's what really upsets me.

Post Thanks / Like

They pretend their "sharing" right? Yeah, they like to make money without spending some. You think these guys can look at themselves in a mirror and not get disgusted with themselves?

Post Thanks / Like

I thought this thread had some good points made, and alittle assuring.

hey.. I haven’t made $1 yet..

32. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, GoldenDragon liked this post
    CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CA whitetoppy06 View Post
    I thought this thread had some good points made, and alittle assuring.

hey.. I haven’t made $1 yet..

howdy CA resting from too much breeding and will pm you
    again soon... so lets make a buck together ! love your avatar
    thats from some movie : wyatt earp not sure about the
    spelling... have a pleasang evening.

34. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post