Thread: dog and rooster

Post Thanks / Like

dog and rooster

i have a female great perinneze dog she is a year old.well we moved roosters on strings and the barrels.the dog is chaind up.well we put a rooster to close to her .and the next morning her chain was rapd around the tie cord about 3 times.well i live in tn.its been raining for 5 days .damd thing i ever saw the dog stayed beside the rooster all night never puled on the roosters cord.i went out the next morning and seen that and i wish i had video it because when i got them un done the rooster didnt even have a muddy feather.she sit there in the rain all night and made sure she did not hurt the rooster.then when i got her undone she walked over and smelt the rooster to make sure he was not hurt

Post Thanks / Like

Re: dog and rooster

Got to take good care of her and show her how much you appreciate what she did. That is awesome. She must have been well trained with the roosters. I'd like to have one like her in my yard.

Post Thanks / Like

PRICELESS!!! Man you know you got a goodun there my friend, take care of her good. Look at like this, she just saved you about a $200 bill and I think she earned her keep. You can be very proud of that girl-thats a great dog.

Post Thanks / Like

ya i only had i problem out of her wen she was about 4 months she was running lose and she was playing with a rooster and puld out a tail feather and i took my belt to her but and she never messed with one again.i raise these dogs for about 10 years and when i raise pups every one want to by males.but i think the females are smarter.i have i old dog 15 years old a hen hatched of bittys in her dog house and she slept out side of it.and that was a jimmy east cock that the 1 year old one had the chain raped a round and there are hard to get i have had that blood for about 15 yrs.

Post Thanks / Like

your dog deserves a taste bone

Post Thanks / Like

I had a pair of GP's and they both have passed, I can not think of a single thing that impressed me about the male at the present but the female was very intelligent and smarter than some people i've met.

Post Thanks / Like

thats an outstanding dog,
    Every gamefowl yard needs a chicken guardian,
    congrats jessie..

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: dog and rooster

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKCROW View Post
    i have a female great perinneze dog she is a year old.well we moved roosters on strings and the barrels.the dog is chaind up.well we put a rooster to close to her .and the next morning her chain was rapd around the tie cord about 3 times.well i live in tn.its been raining for 5 days .damd thing i ever saw the dog stayed beside the rooster all night never puled on the roosters cord.i went out the next morning and seen that and i wish i had video it because when i got them un done the rooster didnt even have a muddy feather.she sit there in the rain all night and made sure she did not hurt the rooster.then when i got her undone she walked over and smelt the rooster to make sure he was not hurt
    I had the same thing happen last year mowing the yard and moved my Cane Corso a lil to close to one on a cord and he turned the tee pee over with his cable and stopped and layed right next to it till I noticed him rapped around the tee pee, but the rooster was untouched. He has never killed a feather on the yard. I bought him as a pup so he would be raised with them. There's nothing that will come on my yard 2 legged or 4 legged.
    Last edited by BlackStealth; January 18th, 2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: correct spell