Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Fight You've ever seen!

Post Thanks / Like

Best Fight You've ever seen!

Best Fights you've ever seen! please provide video and details.

Heres mine.
    BBSY Dapitan Gamefarm vs. ?
    Mel Sims x Gene Batia Golden Monkey Sweater
    Owner: Bentoy Sy
    Migbu fight no. 6 win @ Talisay, Complex LWWLWW
    This fight captured the CVBA BREEDER of the YEAR.
    WWW - 3 stag Warm-up
    WWWLWWW - 7 stag Main
    LWWLWW - 6 stag Migbu clean up. 13/16

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...6802505&type=3

Video courtesy of Franz Milkos Tiongco

Last edited by Ilahas; February 16th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Fight You've ever seen!

Mine was a Lk fight at the Old Howenwald pit before moved.. Iron City was matched into these two young cats. Iron city was pitting one of their famed hatch kelso crosses Into a cock those boys bought locally from an old man for 30$ the ref said pit. Both birds rushed forward and as they got near the pits center squated down on their asses (probably broke every tail feather they had) and as they met both pulled one hard long shuffle ..seemingly forever long and as blood ran down them into a pool and streamed away they both fell back dead. A draw. Awsome too!

Post Thanks / Like

a short knife hack a guy my dad knew tied a knife on the right leg after the fight (which lasted maybe 10 seconds) we heard "I told you he was right legged" haha it was awesome

Post Thanks / Like

During the last world slasher, 808Bama won the most memorable fight I have ever seen. After pitting, the other bird flew up on the pit rail. Bama came charging and broke up shuffling! Both birds went over the rail and shuffled all the way down into the middle of the crowd. The ref had to run out of the pit and through the crowd to get the two birds that were fighting on the concrete floor. He brings them back into the ring and both birds are busted up BAD but Bama seems to have the worst of it but after a few "Kareos" pulls out a bomb of a shot a kills the other one stone dead...

Kiana was pitting for 808bama

Post Thanks / Like

Sayang. Can't seem to get either of the videos to play... Content unavailable daw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilahas View Post
    Best Fights you've ever seen! please provide video and details.

Heres mine.
    BBSY Dapitan Gamefarm vs. ?
    Mel Sims x Gene Batia Golden Monkey Sweater
    Owner: Bentoy Sy
    Migbu fight no. 6 win @ Talisay, Complex LWWLWW
    This fight captured the CVBA BREEDER of the YEAR.
    WWW - 3 stag Warm-up
    WWWLWWW - 7 stag Main
    LWWLWW - 6 stag Migbu clean up. 13/16

http://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...6802505&type=3

Video courtesy of Franz Milkos Tiongco

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was a gaff fight that lasted about 5 seconds. It was between a brown/redXmug and some grey. After they were pitted the brown red/mug ran over and in the first fly put the gaff straight through the greys neck right behind where his skull ends, killed before he hit the ground, couldn't have killed him faster with a gun!

Post Thanks / Like

Every money fight i win is the best one for me!

Post Thanks / Like

I was 16 years old...had raised 6 pure high creek blues, from a pair I bought off, of howard nivision, in utah...got up early one mornin went out, and fed, and decided, I wanted too let my favorite one which was a blue red spar...He was about 9 months old, and spur was just gettin sharp...he sparred like a monster I thought...so me, and the boy I have I always raised chickens with who is my partner now, decided we had too fight one...well we live in KY and everyone around has roosters...go up too the first guys house we know, and he says yeah we got a yellow leg hatch cock, we will fight into you...well we didnt care we had a stag against a cock lol...heel em up, and pit em...that ol ylh burns mines ass up, and hang up and we handle, and I pull one outta my wing...take him back too my corner of the hay bale pit lol, and set him down, and he breaks a shuffle all up and down my arm, and misses me somehow...I turn him toward the ol ylh, and that ol blue just flat out busts that ol cocks ass...had a crawl the size off a baseball full of feed and all...he starts beating on the ol cock, like he stole somethin...finally gets him cut down, and stands up on him like the picture Ive seen of a blue rooster standing over his dead opponent crowing, and does the same exact thing...stood up on the pile of dead feathers, and started crowing, like he was the baddest sob in town lol...them boys looked like theyd seen a ghost

Lucas

Post Thanks / Like

Hell yes i remember the best fight ever...my very 1st fight..and it was in sk...My blood pressure probably was off the charts...my heart beating 3 times a second..and some guy outside the ring called a 1000 on my bird and i was like wtf....It took only a few mins and the grey cut the other bird down in 1st pitting...i lost all my other fights but i couldnt tell you how...i was on cloud nine that day.....and that bird is on a tie cord out side my front door as we speak...I made a deal if i win my 1st he can have a pieceful life for as long as he lives...

Post Thanks / Like

hi all, please provide video. we need to show it not just plain talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Ilahas; February 20th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

It was a stag Derby early in the season . It was one of my roundhead against a hatch tipe chicken when We let them go somhow the hatch tipe chicken outbroke my roundhead and naild him in the head whith the sk , that thing was so jammed in their I had to yank it out . I lost the fight but that was awsome

Post Thanks / Like

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-H-QjCr58sg"]Mex vs Usa - YouTube[/ame]
    Maybe not the best fight I've seen but for sure one of the best at the mex vs usa this past november

Post Thanks / Like

The best fight I ever saw was in SC. It was a189 entry 5 cock the man was up for the money with a hatch bird. In the fly the hatch lost a leg. He completely destroyed the other rooster in the next few pittings. He was cutting him with one leg and beating him with the other. I tell you what that hatch could of killed a couple more roosters after that. That was the only rooster I ever offered to buy at a derby. All I had was $500 and he wouldn't take it. I would of payed a lot more if I had it but I didn't

Post Thanks / Like

good morning, good to watch best fight videos. post more please

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaLomaRanch View Post
    It was a stag Derby early in the season . It was one of my roundhead against a hatch tipe chicken when We let them go somhow the hatch tipe chicken outbroke my roundhead and naild him in the head whith the sk , that thing was so jammed in their I had to yank it out . I lost the fight but that was awsome
    as what i have said post a video. and let the video do the talking......

Post Thanks / Like

The best fight I've seen was years ago, I was then a grade 4 student in Samar. There was an old man by the name of "Pancho", he is a cockfighter who loves to buy chickens and don't breed. There was one particular cock, a white legs wine red rooster (looks like a claret) pea comb that he fought thrice in one day. The rooster remained unscratched after the 3rd fight: wily rooster, able to take advantage of the spacious arena and hit viciously. Though I don't approve with the old man's pitting thrice his rooster, but the memory of seeing his awesome bird winning it thrice in a single day remained clear to me. The rooster became a 5 x winner (was fought every other week), and lost his 6th fight (still has wound stitches when he was pitted) versus the cockpit owner's prized fighter. Until now, I've never seen a rooster winning thrice in a day.Good day to all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Warbats View Post
    The best fight I've seen was years ago, I was then a grade 4 student in Samar. There was an old man by the name of "Pancho", he is a cockfighter who loves to buy chickens and don't breed. There was one particular cock, a white legs wine red rooster (looks like a claret) pea comb that he fought thrice in one day. The rooster remained unscratched after the 3rd fight: wily rooster, able to take advantage of the spacious arena and hit viciously. Though I don't approve with the old man's pitting thrice his rooster, but the memory of seeing his awesome bird winning it thrice in a single day remained clear to me. The rooster became a 5 x winner (was fought every other week), and lost his 6th fight (still has wound stitches when he was pitted) versus the cockpit owner's prized fighter. Until now, I've never seen a rooster winning thrice in a day.Good day to all!
    this is close to the story of the white generals of Mr. Randolph Plaza

Post Thanks / Like

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPSpvctALPQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPSpvctALPQ[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Probably back when i was 17 i had a joe goode grey/kelso that my fathers friend gave me & nobody thought he was worth sh** because he was very tame and calm. It was a sk fight and my bird match a hatch bird and i let him go and the hatch bird flew over him and my cock flew under and cut him from the bottom right across the intestines and he turned back around and finished him within 10 seconds. Won about 4 more with the rooster until my dog got him !

Post Thanks / Like

Senior yr. 1970...two cheerleaders got into it, blood, hair, and bare titties everywhere....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    2 blueface hatch brothers in a hack, man did they rumble , hitting so hard i was expecting legs to break, both were coughing up blood after the first meet, then one caught the other in close with a head shot and it was all over, was awesome action.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was when i took a kelso x col givens baby and i mean BABYstag barely had buttons had to use dubble sided tape on the heels..went up against chicken George and one of his grays when that lil stag seen his kill shot...i **** you not looked like you ran over a featherd pillow with a lawn mower...they was feathers everywhere..and there laid his gray bird stone cold dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aguila Real View Post
    Mex vs Usa - YouTube
    Maybe not the best fight I've seen but for sure one of the best at the mex vs usa this past november
    I think they meant close fights with lots of action. That fight showed a superior bird

Post Thanks / Like

Usually derbies are most exciting since there is so much on the line..the last truely exciting fight was 2 weeks ago. It wad a white kelso i beleive and i dont recal the breed of the other bird they both went in the air aproximately 3 times and at the end of those 3 shuffles both had the same deadly cut which was th vain between the wing and the leg. Pata y vida, the red rooster won the fight just by a matter of seconds

Post Thanks / Like

My very first fight I meet an old cocker with a direct import grey. jimmy Smiths they called them. I had a yard bred browned. Heeled by a " friend". That American birds had us rattled in the first pitting. Was all over us the second. We stood there and hit a lick. One to three of his.

Old man B goes to the match sheet and shouts ,"who's up next this ones over ",when he hear a squak. Brown red hangs in greys head and he's blind.Grey didn't hit a lick after that and counted him out.
    One memorable fight.

Post Thanks / Like

a roundhead cock i showed, the opponent had straight wins going for the money. i was lost already and i offered to sell it to him he said no that he was going to beat me anyway i beat him he split 3 ways for not giving me 500 for my stag

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gullgivins View Post
    Usually derbies are most exciting since there is so much on the line..the last truely exciting fight was 2 weeks ago. It wad a white kelso i beleive and i dont recal the breed of the other bird they both went in the air aproximately 3 times and at the end of those 3 shuffles both had the same deadly cut which was th vain between the wing and the leg. Pata y vida, the red rooster won the fight just by a matter of seconds
    red bird wins everytime specially against a white

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingrattler View Post
    a roundhead cock i showed, the opponent had straight wins going for the money. i was lost already and i offered to sell it to him he said no that he was going to beat me anyway i beat him he split 3 ways for not giving me 500 for my stag
    So u just identifed ur self as a cheat?