Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233

Thread: Swap Thread - free exchange

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Swap Thread - free exchange

I have a pretty rare gamefowl dvds been transferred from vhs to dvd no artwork . ROOSTER: Spurs of Death will trade for other rare gamefowl movies. Anyone interested PM me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    I have a pretty rare gamefowl dvds been transferred from vhs to dvd no artwork . ROOSTER: Spurs of Death will trade for other rare gamefowl movies. Anyone interested PM me.
    You can watch the cockfighter on YouTube

3. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Likes CA whitetoppy06, jacosta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool film, I enjoyed it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama71 View Post

5. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bama71 View Post
    Yes sir, you cant beat Warren Oats and Harry Dean Stanton , Cockfighter is a must own for any Gamefowl owner. Ive had several copies of it over the years. Bought my first copy as a teenager on VHS from a movie rental place. Spurs of Death isn't as good in my opinion but its a pretty rare movie to buy. It might be on youtube as well.

7. Likes Nauvoo, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    Yes sir, you cant beat Warren Oats and Harry Dean Stanton , Cockfighter is a must own for any Gamefowl owner. Ive had several copies of it over the years. Bought my first copy as a teenager on VHS from a movie rental place. Spurs of Death isn't as good in my opinion but its a pretty rare movie to buy. It might be on youtube as well.
    Definitely one of my favorites as a kid and still to this day I could watch it anytime. I know it’s just a fictional character, but I always liked “Franks” poise and calmness in the pit, even aside from acting mute, he doesn’t get colorful with his actions, just deliberate. Really liked that old man box he carried “Sandspur” in too.

9. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nauvoo View Post
    Definitely one of my favorites as a kid and still to this day I could watch it anytime. I know it’s just a fictional character, but I always liked “Franks” poise and calmness in the pit, even aside from acting mute, he doesn’t get colorful with his actions, just deliberate. Really liked that old man box he carried “Sandspur” in too.
    LOL, yeah old Warren Oats was a good actor. Ive watched that movie so many times I know about every line. But everytime I watch it its still a damn good movie and I pretty much still laugh every time old Frank brains Tom with that piece of barn wood.LMAO .Plus his daddy just stood there and watched shaking his head , guess he didn't want to get drown too.LOL
    I guess that movie was one of the reasons I like the looks of them old Hatch chickens so much. Even though it lost that little lemon necked hatch rooster he was shootin his mouth off and lost was, one of the finest five pound chickens alive Jack. LMAO
    Not to highjack the thread but if you've not seen it check out Two Lane Blacktop . Warren Oats,Harry ,Dean Stanton and that women they both liked are all in it.Pretty good car movie.

11. Likes Nauvoo liked this post