Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Swap Thread - free exchange

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Swap Thread - free exchange

I have a pretty rare gamefowl dvds been transferred from vhs to dvd no artwork . ROOSTER: Spurs of Death will trade for other rare gamefowl movies. Anyone interested PM me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    I have a pretty rare gamefowl dvds been transferred from vhs to dvd no artwork . ROOSTER: Spurs of Death will trade for other rare gamefowl movies. Anyone interested PM me.
    You can watch the cockfighter on YouTube

3. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Likes CA whitetoppy06, jacosta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool film, I enjoyed it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama71 View Post

5. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bama71 View Post
    Yes sir, you cant beat Warren Oats and Harry Dean Stanton , Cockfighter is a must own for any Gamefowl owner. Ive had several copies of it over the years. Bought my first copy as a teenager on VHS from a movie rental place. Spurs of Death isn't as good in my opinion but its a pretty rare movie to buy. It might be on youtube as well.

7. Likes Nauvoo, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    Yes sir, you cant beat Warren Oats and Harry Dean Stanton , Cockfighter is a must own for any Gamefowl owner. Ive had several copies of it over the years. Bought my first copy as a teenager on VHS from a movie rental place. Spurs of Death isn't as good in my opinion but its a pretty rare movie to buy. It might be on youtube as well.
    Definitely one of my favorites as a kid and still to this day I could watch it anytime. I know it’s just a fictional character, but I always liked “Franks” poise and calmness in the pit, even aside from acting mute, he doesn’t get colorful with his actions, just deliberate. Really liked that old man box he carried “Sandspur” in too.

9. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Likes avalos1991 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nauvoo View Post
    Definitely one of my favorites as a kid and still to this day I could watch it anytime. I know it’s just a fictional character, but I always liked “Franks” poise and calmness in the pit, even aside from acting mute, he doesn’t get colorful with his actions, just deliberate. Really liked that old man box he carried “Sandspur” in too.
    LOL, yeah old Warren Oats was a good actor. Ive watched that movie so many times I know about every line. But everytime I watch it its still a damn good movie and I pretty much still laugh every time old Frank brains Tom with that piece of barn wood.LMAO .Plus his daddy just stood there and watched shaking his head , guess he didn't want to get drown too.LOL
    I guess that movie was one of the reasons I like the looks of them old Hatch chickens so much. Even though it lost that little lemon necked hatch rooster he was shootin his mouth off and lost was, one of the finest five pound chickens alive Jack. LMAO
    Not to highjack the thread but if you've not seen it check out Two Lane Blacktop . Warren Oats,Harry ,Dean Stanton and that women they both liked are all in it.Pretty good car movie.

11. Likes Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I traded BTK . Gave him a Steve Simbeck Roundhead an he gave me this Jacob High Topper jus wanted to see if any of you guys know how these High topper were made I've heard Whitehackle then I heard Albany then Butcher. Any input will be appreciated . ( The stag is off the pair he got from swift creek)
    Last edited by tonetone559; August 3rd, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Got several of the XYZ Lacy pullets & pullets of same blood crossed with Hatch to trade on... looking for direct Swift Creek Bruner pullet or hen. Pm me
    Last edited by Rockwood; August 3rd, 2018 at 11:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    Got several of the XYZ Lacy pullets & pullets of same blood crossed with Hatch to trade on... looking for direct Swift Creek Bruner pullet or hen. Pm me
    Good luck, the Trio of there Brunners are going for $1,850 this fall season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hidalgo View Post
    Good luck, the Trio of there Brunners are going for $1,850 this fall season.
    That's all depending on who you know.. but I can tell you if you live in any of the south eastern states they will not sell to you

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    The only guy I know that has the burner's direct is BTK.

Post Thanks / Like

We will see, you never know.I got some XYZ Helicopters too may sweeten the pot. These birds are good as any and better than most.
    Last edited by Rockwood; August 4th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.

18. Likes E.Mullen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What are the Helicopters made up of?

Post Thanks / Like

They’re bamaokies roundhead he made. They have like a 64th hatch in them or something like that. They’re good fowl and definitely worth the time and effort.

21. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E.Mullen View Post
    They’re bamaokies roundhead he made. They have like a 64th hatch in them or something like that. They’re good fowl and definitely worth the time and effort.
    Thanks for the response . Wouldnt mind trying some of them someday or some of his XYZ Whitehackles .

23. Likes E.Mullen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Shelled Corn I'm going to have 20,000 Bushels extra probably more but definitely that much I'm going to let if anyone is interested in some of straight out the feild shelled corn I'm going to sell it for $5.00 a bushel I'll auger feed it into drums or gravity trailers whatever if you want some I'll put it in whatever you bring to carry it.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

25. Likes roostercm, Nauvoo, spring creek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GA OUTLAW View Post
    Shelled Corn I'm going to have 20,000 Bushels extra probably more but definitely that much I'm going to let if anyone is interested in some of straight out the feild shelled corn I'm going to sell it for $5.00 a bushel I'll auger feed it into drums or gravity trailers whatever if you want some I'll put it in whatever you bring to carry it.

Sure wish I was closer. On a separate note. I have 4 Cattahoulla Cur puppies, have had their first shots, wormed and deflead. I'll trade for a thank you.

27. Likes Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Sure wish I was closer. On a separate note. I have 4 Cattahoulla Cur puppies, have had their first shots, wormed and deflead. I'll trade for a thank you.
    Thank You! Wish you did too Mr Lablue I got a bunch of wheat I am going to have do something with but it doesn't take much of it to make bird's fat fat lol I feed it lightly I got 30 Acre's of Black oil sunflowers I'm growing again this year you ourta see the dove's & everything else from the moment I start harvesting em I grew some really nice stag's up on a cut over sunflower feild year before last I didn't even have to feed all I did was leave the irrigation system running to the pecan Orchard beside the feild & put troughs under leak's to catch water and they did great but where not really fat but in good solid body

29. Likes RedAngus, LaBlue, Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GA OUTLAW View Post
    Thank You! Wish you did too Mr Lablue I got a bunch of wheat I am going to have do something with but it doesn't take much of it to make bird's fat fat lol I feed it lightly I got 30 Acre's of Black oil sunflowers I'm growing again this year you ourta see the dove's & everything else from the moment I start harvesting em I grew some really nice stag's up on a cut over sunflower feild year before last I didn't even have to feed all I did was leave the irrigation system running to the pecan Orchard beside the feild & put troughs under leak's to catch water and they did great but where not really fat but in good solid body

Oh my God your place sounds like a Chickens Paradise. So I'm assuming you've got a lot of farming going on, wish I had a place a 1/4 of that size but I do what I can with what I have. You pretty much grow your own feed and are able to sell commercially. Where abouts are u from?
    Last edited by Hidalgo; August 8th, 2018 at 11:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hidalgo View Post
    Oh my God your place sounds like a Chickens Paradise. So I'm assuming you've got a lot of farming going on, wish I had a place a 1/4 of that size but I do what I can with what I have. You pretty much grow your own feed and are able to sell commercially. Where abouts are u from?
    Not really commercial just sometimes I get more than what I've contracted out & am able to share to my fellow fowl enthusiast so to speak I'm in South Ga 20 Mile's off I-75 place called Booger Bottom & I don't get to do no more for my fowl than most of y'all do except I do grow there groceries I just wished mine looked as good as alot of y'all's do lol especially right now mine look like something plucked em clean they molting so hard my young one's out on walks & running loose are the best looking I have at the moment hahaha my biggest concern is keeping everyone wormed out & clean dang biddie feed is expensive I'm see about trying make my own

Post Thanks / Like

GA outlaw I've got a couple labs that could use some exercise come dove season! Haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdslayer86 View Post
    GA outlaw I've got a couple labs that could use some exercise come dove season! Haha
    Gonna try and put a shoot together for opening day I'll message you when I get it squared up one place is gonna be a 300 acre watermelon Feild I'm harrow 3 days before the shoot

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! What is yalls season in GA ?? I'm a state south of you but could dang sure use a break from this place

Post Thanks / Like

What about corn shucks? All the ranches around here grind stalk and all for feed, can't find the shucks anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunterdave View Post
    What about corn shucks? All the ranches around here grind stalk and all for feed, can't find the shucks anymore.
    They'll be shredded but not ground up finely because of the harvester I'll take some pictures of what they look like to see if you want some

37. Thanks hoghunterdave thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am willing to part with 1 pure Roundhead stag (Norland Superman's). Interested in a good Sweater Pullet from Gene Batia or Larry Romero or make an offer

Post Thanks / Like

1/2 Hamlin Asil 1/2 Sureshot Dom trio needs a home. They are brother and sisters. Pm me if interested. All you need to do is pay for the shipping and box...

40. Likes chester, Camarines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i have 3. 6 month old puppies that are in yard since birth that need a home they are 1/2 gp and 1/2 anatoilan they are great pups still need some looking after but for the most part they are solid im feeding 5 dogs its wearing on my wallet lol . im in middle ga pm are welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Dang Partner....Wish I was little closer.... My GP's are getting a little long in the tooth. They still do their job, but not as fast as they used to...

Post Thanks / Like

Where about middle of GA? Just trying to get a better idea to see if your close enough I could make a viable attempt and not waste anybodies time. I know I could dang sure use one. Thanks in advance and a PM is fine don't expect you to post to the world