Thread: Joe Bleviens of Harlan KY

Post Thanks / Like

Joe Bleviens of Harlan KY

Does anyone have any information on him? Mailing address home address etc. He own Rolling Rock Gamefarm (website). Any information or where abouts would be greatly appreciated. For a phone number for him I have 606-505-5123, if any others are known please pm me.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Joe Bleviens of Harlan KY

There is another thread on here about him. I believe he took someones money.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya I think that's probably the one I had earlier.

Post Thanks / Like

He took more than money he is a low life liar,cheater & prays on people this dude is using several names & tenn,ky,nc,va as addresses his only intent is cheating you so if you run into him b causious of dealing with him

Post Thanks / Like

This is just like the guy here in Canada that was featured at CBC who was in construction and pretends to be a high profile construction company, but all he does is get peoples down payments and no work or little at all is done. He's got pending lawsuits and convictions but he is still out there doing his scamming. Some justice! This is where the so called R.I.T. should be used just like back home. "riding in tandem" justice.

Post Thanks / Like

Just for future reference another name his using and address.... Carl Williamson... Evarts ky 40828........ 606-505-5123.................

Post Thanks / Like

evarts is a city in Harlan county ky

Post Thanks / Like

Make you up a fake chicks name on Facebook from a neighboring city and send his ol lady a message saying you saw were she was getting married and you wanted to know what address you could send there wedding present to. I haven't never knew a woman that wouldn't spill good info if she thinks she is getting some money. May have to do a little bs ing with it but it may work.

Post Thanks / Like

The reason I am trying to gather information on him is one to find exactly where he hangs out and two to make sure when my friends stop by they know who and how much they need to collect.

If anyone has been screwed or even attempted to be screwed by him please contact me by pm. I haven't got a lot of money but I work hard and I am going to spend some more of my hard earned cash to make sure his little game ends.

Thanks everyone for helping so far, it is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Jake72; March 7th, 2013 at 10:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Jake72, i hope your friends find that piece of ****. i know some guys on oakridge that he ripped off using a ky address. good luck yfif

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huffr5151 View Post
    Jake72, i hope your friends find that piece of ****. i know some guys on oakridge that he ripped off using a ky address. good luck yfif
    I'm not on Oakridge but if you want to let them know about me just have them pm me.

Thanks!