Thread: ROUND HEAD MAN (CIPPIE) Where is my Hen ??

Post Thanks / Like

ROUND HEAD MAN (CIPPIE) Where is my Hen ??

Send me the bird or pay me for the Dewormers. I send you 400 pieces of dewormers in exchange for the hatch hen. It has been a month now since you received the item. You told me to wait because you wanted to send the nice one. I have waited for a week, 2 weeks 3 weeks when i finally talk to you.You
    said that your phone broke and you lost all the information and you ask my info again . I sent it to you for the fourth time but prior to that i sent you a PM . So you promise to send the bird last Monday May 20,2013. I called you after 2 days cause i don't received and text from you if you really send the bird. Since then I could not get hold of you. Called you a lot of times in your cell and the store Country Junction Feeds.The girl told me you are not there and it seems like she don't know where you are. Strange isn't it. Again if you read these, Send the bird or Pay me for the 400 dewormers.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ROUND HEAD MAN (CIPPIE) Where is my Hen ??

seems like you got dooped bro.... sorry to hear that...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by turd ferguson View Post
    seems like you got dooped bro.... sorry to hear that...
    agree..hope you get it worked out.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the same guy that sells the pens on here? Had just reached out to him about getting some. Hope you get everything worked out, but def sounds fishy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by breeder44 View Post
    Send me the bird or pay me for the Dewormers. I send you 400 pieces of dewormers in exchange for the hatch hen. It has been a month now since you received the item. You told me to wait because you wanted to send the nice one. I have waited for a week, 2 weeks 3 weeks when i finally talk to you.You
    said that your phone broke and you lost all the information and you ask my info again . I sent it to you for the fourth time but prior to that i sent you a PM . So you promise to send the bird last Monday May 20,2013. I called you after 2 days cause i don't received and text from you if you really send the bird. Since then I could not get hold of you. Called you a lot of times in your cell and the store Country Junction Feeds.The girl told me you are not there and it seems like she don't know where you are. Strange isn't it. Again if you read these, Send the bird or Pay me for the 400 dewormers.
    what town and state is he from?

Post Thanks / Like

california i believe ..... nor cal

Post Thanks / Like

good look my friend, hope everything turns out ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya I tried to contact him through pm too about some pens but he never responded to me and that was probably over a month ago. I thought maybe he had sold them already.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny . Reminds of somthing my popa says " somtimes you pay to know the kind of person somone is , these people are the ones to stay oway from " one of the reasons I'm the sirius person in the pit never smiles much , usually just hang around an exclusive set of people that I known for years . just gotten screwed to many god dang times . Pisses me off just thinking the anger This person is going threw . Wish you met him an spit on his face an call him a rat in public

Post Thanks / Like

This doesn't sound like Cip at all ..I'm sure he will address the issue. I do hope all is well with him and his family .

Post Thanks / Like

Well that sounds just like him to me. I sold him some books a while back and he said just about the same thing that guy got told. For three months i was not paid till I drove up to his feed store to get my money. I would not do business with him anymore. I don't care how nice of a nice guy people say he is.

Post Thanks / Like

He is from Hilmar, CA.
    Seemed like a nice guy when I met him but never did business of any kind with him.

Post Thanks / Like

He probably can't decide which hen will be sent to you...still waiting to be hatched
    Yup a real Round head man

Post Thanks / Like

its funny how he talked crap on here about Aj Mora saying he was a crook and a pedler told every one to stay away from him. What hipocrit

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I have to agree some people's in here call other a crook here and there and turn around be crook themself. We are shooting ours own foot in this sport. I hate to say it. I got burn to many time to the point I don't want to complain anymore coz if I say something in here to much about it. People think I am a cry baby so I just keep it to myself from now on. If someone do my wrong I just going to walk away and move on. Way too many people try to make a fast cash in this sport.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Yeah I have to agree some people's in here call other a crook here and there and turn around be crook themself. We are shooting ours own foot in this sport. I hate to say it. I got burn to many time to the point I don't want to complain anymore coz if I say something in here to much about it. People think I am a cry baby so I just keep it to myself from now on. If someone do my wrong I just going to walk away and move on. Way too many people try to make a fast cash in this sport.
    If you haven't learned yet, not just in cocking, but in life general.... some will lie and deceive for that fast cash.....
    Don't ever take it personal, good outlook as you stated..... walk away, move on.. lifes too short to let those dbags get the best of you when they already took your money

Post Thanks / Like

My youngest boy has been in the hospital the last week. Everyone that is helping me has been very busy picking up my slack. We have hired 3 more people in the store to help out with this. Art I apologize for not getting your hen to you sooner but if you have kids u will understand they are mor important than some hen or pills so business will be put on hold for that.

Triple v you got ur money too nobody got ripped. True it did take me awhil to get it to u but I was behind on all my invoices at the time and that to was my fault but. That was early in the start up of the store. If anyone else feels like they were put on tje back burner you are proply right we open 3 stores at one time and supplied 2 more in hawaii it was a busy start up and alot of bigger issues took over and alot of orders got over look. We now have got more help and should be good moving forward. Sorry again.

And yes from my experience and what good honest rooster men have told me aj mora was a crook that will not change.

And doggs you should just stay out of this one your the biggest crook I know.

For the guys that want pens in hawaii call country junction farms maui or big island ocean view farms joe tavares we supply both stores with pens. If any one wants them back east call gaff specilist caroll or Charlie ibell. I just sent them 75.

Post Thanks / Like

At least he came on here admitted he was at fault and if is true about your son being sick then I am 100% behind him family first! But to me coming on here and hanflimgnitnthe way you did shows maturity on your part. Yfis gator.

Post Thanks / Like

I got no dog in this fight but like that ole saying **** happens things that are out of our control I have never crooked anyone and a lot of times when I thought I was getting crooked it all worked out I try and always give a man the benefit of the doubt but we all probably know a crook or two I figure if they can live with it I can live without it

Post Thanks / Like

RH.
    Sorry to hear about your son, And I hope he is better now. But a phone call doesn't take that much time.
    yfis,
    gallero210

Post Thanks / Like

First let me say sorry to hear about your son and yes to a father that would come first, but you also have to treat people the same way you would want to be treated. That being said I know you have a cell phone just a phone call would have put breeder at ease .

Post Thanks / Like

roundheadman how do I get some of those green Filipino flypens?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROUND HEAD MAN View Post
    My youngest boy has been in the hospital the last week. Everyone that is helping me has been very busy picking up my slack. We have hired 3 more people in the store to help out with this. Art I apologize for not getting your hen to you sooner but if you have kids u will understand they are mor important than some hen or pills so business will be put on hold for that.

Triple v you got ur money too nobody got ripped. True it did take me awhil to get it to u but I was behind on all my invoices at the time and that to was my fault but. That was early in the start up of the store. If anyone else feels like they were put on tje back burner you are proply right we open 3 stores at one time and supplied 2 more in hawaii it was a busy start up and alot of bigger issues took over and alot of orders got over look. We now have got more help and should be good moving forward. Sorry again.

And yes from my experience and what good honest rooster men have told me aj mora was a crook that will not change.

And doggs you should just stay out of this one your the biggest crook I know.

For the guys that want pens in hawaii call country junction farms maui or big island ocean view farms joe tavares we supply both stores with pens. If any one wants them back east call gaff specilist caroll or Charlie ibell. I just sent them 75.
    Do you have any of those green pens in Oahu ??

Post Thanks / Like

I received a call from him Round Head Man yesterday afternoon and he told me his reasons why and what happened. But he already posted it so i don't have to explain. I told him that he just need to give me a phone call. He apologized and and I accepted it. He said that he will make it right and he promised to ship this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Ocean View went sell out of drop pens in 24 hours after the container came in. I'm still waiting for some on back order from what I was told. Miranda's Feed Store had some last week. Maybe I'll jump ship and get some from them. But if cippi is giving away hens, I like try get one too. Cip take care of the young man first.

Post Thanks / Like

I received a call from him Round Head Man yesterday afternoon and he told me his reasons why and what happened. But he already posted it so i don't have to explain. I told him that he just need to give me a phone call. He apologized and and I accepted it. He said that he will make it right and he promised to ship this week.
    If you don't mind asking, what kind of hen do you plan on receiving?