Page 573 of 589 FirstFirst ... 473523563568569570571572573574575576577578583 ... LastLast
Results 17,161 to 17,190 of 17661

Thread: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

  
  1. #17161
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckeee2 View Post
    i already accept your challenge for a main and why don't you say yes for confirmation and see who the pester here.
    prepare your stags then. october 7, 2017 saturday. 6 stags that will give you a good time to prepare and age your cockerels. post your bond to Miss princess. 15K until tomorrow July 14.

    if you want a fight next week will be best kung wala kang pang bond, I will ship 2 birds to fight with your birds. you really thought i dont have spare bird since the last fightable stags were already sent a week ago.

    If di ka kakasa jan, wag ka na maghamon. You are a waste of time. di mo naintindihan ang post ni Miss princess na wag na pagtagalin.

    make your decision fast. I mean business. my stags will be sold out starting august and you will envy me again.
    Last edited by karachisweater; July 13th, 2017 at 08:51 AM.

  2. Likes Wilfred4276 liked this post
  3. #17162
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post

    if I banned them trolls they will change into another
    handle name... alam mo naman ang mga trolls na yan
    nanganganak ng walang kapartner.!


    Just let them be banned even they create new handles. it will still be a hassle for them.

  4. Likes Wilfred4276 liked this post
  5. #17163
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Maintaining a Bloodline means you are more concern about the Bloodline, while maintaining a FAMILY means, THAT VERY SPECIFIC FAMILY OF BIRDS not just any KELSO, any SWEATER, etc. It must be the very specific lineage of birds. To give you an example, Carol Nesmith have SWEATERS, and there are lots of family of sweaters in his yard, mostly bred out from the only surviving POSSUM line, when this bird produced offsprings, the output are full sisters or bros, but when you breed individually, you will notice that the result from each sister or bro is DIFFERENT even if bred to same COCK or same HEN. This is what I meant by maintaing a FAMILY. How do you do it? you produce from him and try the output in the pits, those with bad results you cull them all, and those good ones you keep them, so that can be bred in which ever way you wish within the same yard. Eventually you would produce different percentages of each winning type, but in a few years time, regardless of percentage, they will be UNIFORM in 80% of the skill set, some might be more superior, others a bit less, but none of them will be different. How do i know this? Well by accident when I was 8 yrs old we only have Greys and Democrats, no other blood, and after several yrs of producing birds from the same group, any output from our yard remains the same. We just added new blood in 1999, by then it was already 15 yrs. I was not a GENIUS, we knew nothing of breeding theories as well like any AMERICAN BREEDER, it was just a plain simple accident, we had no other birds there, so they just mated among themselves, some came RED and some came GREY, but they eventually fought the same way. I recall during that 15 yr period, we had less than 20 losses, but it is also because we never fight so much being just HOBBYIST. My parents do not like SABONG, and we do not have money for gambling.

    BTW, NO STUPID BREEDER WILL SELL YOU A MAINTAINED FAMILY FOR 150K, especially the HENS.
    Bro Swallow, thanks for posting. Miss na miss ko na ang makabasa ng mga ganitong post. Short post yet full of valuable information in breeding. I hope you find more time posting and share your experience. Good luck sa mga laban mo.

    Peace lang mga kasabong and good health to all...

  6. Thanks swallow thanked for this post
  7. #17164
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    chuckee if you also want a fight on your vacation, place a bond of 50K. make yourself fit also to make it happen you might not make it by then. I will set the date when its near, I will time the event when I fetch my son.

    you can place all your bond to miss princess. Dont worry about my birds, I will have an available bird to fight yours any time.

    All in all our fights should be, 2 by next week, 6 by october 7 with a bond of 15K. and all your remaining birds on your vacation with a bond of 50K.

    no other rules just a simple fight, if you are really game. The bonds will just hold you not to run chuckee run.
    Last edited by karachisweater; July 13th, 2017 at 09:16 AM.

  8. Likes Wilfred4276, Island Born liked this post
  9. #17165
    Senior Member swallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckeee2 View Post
    nantutsa naman talaga noh, niloloko nyo ba mga members dito? meron ba commercial airline na walang aircon? edi sabihin nyo sa piloto na buksan yun bintana para di mamatay yun manok nyo sa biyahe noh...bleh! only a paranoid who will listen to his fellow paranoid.
    Pre hindi lang aircon issue dyan kundi pressurized dapat. Kung di ka taga Airline di mo maintindihan, pero dun sa madalas mag ship ng manok alam nila yan sinasabi ni Karachi, lalo na yun namatayan dahil nawalan ng lock in pressure, ubos yan.

  10. Likes Wilfred4276 liked this post
  11. #17166
    Senior Member swallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor B. View Post
    Bro Swallow, thanks for posting. Miss na miss ko na ang makabasa ng mga ganitong post. Short post yet full of valuable information in breeding. I hope you find more time posting and share your experience. Good luck sa mga laban mo.

    Peace lang mga kasabong and good health to all...
    Thanks for the compliments. The lesser I post means the more I know that I do not want to tell. I paid 35yrs of tuition to know all these, and just sharing it to the public that does not really appreciate STRAIGHT FORWARD NO BULL**** ADVISE, it ain't worth it. I had been posting since 2001 and now it has been 17 years, and majority of those who read my post view me as an arrogant A**hole, but one thing everybody agrees what i am posting are all FACTS and TRUE. BEEN THERE DONE THAT, and WON IT!!!
    Last edited by swallow; July 13th, 2017 at 11:18 AM.

  12. Likes Wilfred4276, ALAB 1223 liked this post
  13. #17167
    Senior Member swallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by karachisweater View Post
    chuckee if you also want a fight on your vacation, place a bond of 50K. make yourself fit also to make it happen you might not make it by then. I will set the date when its near, I will time the event when I fetch my son.

    you can place all your bond to miss princess. Dont worry about my birds, I will have an available bird to fight yours any time.

    All in all our fights should be, 2 by next week, 6 by october 7 with a bond of 15K. and all your remaining birds on your vacation with a bond of 50K.

    no other rules just a simple fight, if you are really game. The bonds will just hold you not to run chuckee run.
    KS, I suggest that you just fyt 3 stags on Oct 7, but put the cash bond at 30K winner take all. Raise the money by July 31 or SHUT UP!

  14. Likes Wilfred4276, karachisweater liked this post
  15. #17168
    CyberFriends
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    laspinas munti
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    matuloy sana ng maka panood naman ako ng totoong
    main !!!

    tsukee do not go to another issue hanga't hindi nareresolve
    ang issue ng OCT 7.... hindi ka kasale sa eoperoplano na
    yan... thank you !!!

  16. #17169
    CyberFriends
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    laspinas munti
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born


    ONCE MORE WITH FEELINGS TSUKEEEES LABAN BA ????
    CHANGING THE subject TO ANOTHER ISSUE IS NOT GOING
    TO CUT IT etong hamonan na ito is a matter of saving face and
    honor...

  17. Likes Wilfred4276, Eddie go, Black_Spur liked this post
  18. #17170
    Senior Member LagingSwerte2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Laguna
    Posts
    5,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Kilala ko si Karachisweater from the time wayback na naglalaban siya sa San Pedro Laguna. Doon siya nag-establish ng manokan noon at ang namamahala ay ang ninong niya. Marami sa mga friends ko ang nakakakilala sa kanya. Sariling pera at manok nilalaban niya, usually sa 2-hits ulutan. Ang tiga-ulot niya ay sina Robot. Siguro mga year 2013 iyun or earlier. Last namin na nagkikita ay sa Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, he was then leaving for a new job sa Ilo-ilo. And he told me na doon din siya magbi-breed. This was in mid-2014.

    Ang mga manok niya ay mga Radio crosses. Accordingly, binilin ang radio sa kanya ng kaniyang lolo bago pumanaw.

    Sa pagkakakilala ko kay KS ay maayos na tao siya at professional. Matulungin at level headed, ni minsan ay di ko naulinigan na nagyabang siya ng kahit sa anong bagay. Straight-forward lang siya.

  19. #17171
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by LagingSwerte2 View Post
    Kilala ko si Karachisweater from the time wayback na naglalaban siya sa San Pedro Laguna. Doon siya nag-establish ng manokan noon at ang namamahala ay ang ninong niya. Marami sa mga friends ko ang nakakakilala sa kanya. Sariling pera at manok nilalaban niya, usually sa 2-hits ulutan. Ang tiga-ulot niya ay sina Robot. Siguro mga year 2013 iyun or earlier. Last namin na nagkikita ay sa Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, he was then leaving for a new job sa Ilo-ilo. And he told me na doon din siya magbi-breed. This was in mid-2014.

    Ang mga manok niya ay mga Radio crosses. Accordingly, binilin ang radio sa kanya ng kaniyang lolo bago pumanaw.

    Sa pagkakakilala ko kay KS ay maayos na tao siya at professional. Matulungin at level headed, ni minsan ay di ko naulinigan na nagyabang siya ng kahit sa anong bagay. Straight-forward lang siya.
    bro ricky nice to hear you here sa thread ni IB. Ung last na laban ko jan is 2013. then slowed down a bit that years breeding season. seems naproproject na lilipat ako ng work. Didnot applied for the job but was given to me and Gods plan has started.

    late 2009 nung magstart ako maglaban jan, i missed the place yung mga tropa jan na pag nagulot ay kaya magdoblado hahaha. Si cecil na nagstart ako jan siya na taga tare ng manok ko ever trusted gaffer. Si ninong tinuruan ako nyan ng mga kontrapelo, fave ko is mayahin vs talisay still using it dito sa iloilo. I cant remember a time natalo ako sa trabesya sa dalawang kulay na yan.

    and ikaw pre the ever reliable regla and straight dehado. Sabong is really weird specially those contras and reglas. kaya naniniwala din ako sa lunar, it really works.

  20. Likes Wilfred4276, Black_Spur liked this post
  21. #17172
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    I really appreciate old and knew friends who knew me personally and gave their thoughts about me. i never hid my identity to anyone. I have never boasted any achievements and worked silently at my best.

    I ventured into breeding to satisfy and equal the feats of my lolo. His greatest trophy, is a civil engineer, an architect, an accountant and a nurse. I continued his line to give justice to his hard work coz none of his kids wanted to. His breeds woke my senses in cockfighting. I got the radios from him as well as the karachisweaters thru a phone call before his death. Maybe he knew i will take good care of them and earned his trust.

    I am a full time employee, i do the chores as a breeder with the help of my wife.

    Saw the rise and fall of some cockers and breeders here and in my hometown. So I bred carefully, when I started here, introducing slowly other lines. I met all kind of buyers and financiers. Some will really fool you around. Some will try taking you down. Staying your feet on the ground wont hurt you when you fail and Staying on your ground and making it firm will give you courage to face any challeges. Coz in time you will find a good boss that will give you breaks.

  22. #17173
    Member RoFa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PI
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Huwag niyo na pansinin. Wala rin kayo mapapala, Baka atakihin kayo sa puso. Kilala nyo naman ang karakter ng bawal isa dito sa site. Ang tagal nyo na dito papatulan nyo pa. Alam nyo sino dito ang may kakayahan sa pagmamanok.

  23. Thanks Eddie go thanked for this post
    Likes Wilfred4276, Eddie go, karachisweater liked this post
  24. #17174
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by RoFa View Post
    Huwag niyo na pansinin. Wala rin kayo mapapala, Baka atakihin kayo sa puso. Kilala nyo naman ang karakter ng bawal isa dito sa site. Ang tagal nyo na dito papatulan nyo pa. Alam nyo sino dito ang may kakayahan sa pagmamanok.
    no hard feeling here pre para atakihin ako sa puso. hehehe. Im cool and my mind is clear when I agreed to his challenge. it will cost me my additional sales but the guy tries to degrade me. he can still make an apology and that will suffice the damage.

    we are here to share good ideas that will benefit anyone and make friends and improve in our cockfighting endeavor.

    Such trolls are like terrorist making chaos that needs to be challenged and eliminated.

  25. Likes Wilfred4276, GoldenDragon, Black_Spur liked this post
  26. #17175
    Senior Member chuckeee2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by karachisweater View Post
    prepare your stags then. october 7, 2017 saturday. 6 stags that will give you a good time to prepare and age your cockerels. post your bond to Miss princess. 15K until tomorrow July 14.

    if you want a fight next week will be best kung wala kang pang bond, I will ship 2 birds to fight with your birds. you really thought i dont have spare bird since the last fightable stags were already sent a week ago.

    If di ka kakasa jan, wag ka na maghamon. You are a waste of time. di mo naintindihan ang post ni Miss princess na wag na pagtagalin.

    make your decision fast. I mean business. my stags will be sold out starting august and you will envy me again.
    you think you're clever to twist the readers here eh. you know am going home by March next year and you're challenging for this year? and you know i don't send bonds. i'll see you come March in SPC. prepare yours too and main is a main, you must gaff your chickens and no coaching from others. we'll fight cocks. it's gonna be your integrity versus mine, your skill vs mine. Dante the gaffer knows us too at SPC. i have just one rule, we'll gaff our own. i will know everything with your uncle. you are the one who challenge me for a main and not me read your postings in past pages. you're getting paranoid. i'll see you in March. you can keep on shouting here again and again but i'll see you in March don't forget that.
    Last edited by chuckeee2; July 13th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.

  27. #17176
    Senior Member chuckeee2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    matuloy sana ng maka panood naman ako ng totoong
    main !!!

    tsukee do not go to another issue hanga't hindi nareresolve
    ang issue ng OCT 7.... hindi ka kasale sa eoperoplano na
    yan... thank you !!!
    princess, paano naman ako makakalaban sa oct 7 e alam nya na uuwi ako ng Marso next tignan mo kaugukan nyan lokong yan. wag uwi ko wag sya tatakbo sigurado titimbrehan ko sya dito dahil pagkatao na namin ang nakasalalay dito kahihiyan na eto sa sabong.net tignan natin sino tatakbo.

    ..nga pala Laging Suerte, tutal madalas ka dyan sa SPC at kung sakaling makita mo sila Bimbo O Bambi dyan pakitanong naman kung meron sila kamag-anak na nangangalang 'Eric Parido' please lang kesa sa march pa magkaalaman para madali na etong mga kalokohang eto. tinatabunan kasi nitong unggoy na eto pinagmulan e.

    ...KS, palagay ko nagkita na tayo sa pagamutan ng manok dyan sa SPC. ikaw ba yun nagpa-finance ng manok mo ke Tarosa nun elimination ng bakbakan? meron ka nilaban na isang bulik? kung ganun klase lang naman ang mga manok mo e lalong di ako aatras sau noh. kasi kasing katawan mo e punggok na tabain yun e. ikaw ba yun?

  28. #17177
    Senior Member chuckeee2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    matuloy sana ng maka panood naman ako ng totoong
    main !!!

    tsukee do not go to another issue hanga't hindi nareresolve
    ang issue ng OCT 7.... hindi ka kasale sa eoperoplano na
    yan... thank you !!!
    princess, paano naman ako makakalaban sa oct 7 e alam nya na uuwi ako ng Marso next tignan mo kaugukan nyan lokong yan. wag uwi ko wag sya tatakbo sigurado titimbrehan ko sya dito dahil pagkatao na namin ang nakasalalay dito kahihiyan na eto sa sabong.net tignan natin sino tatakbo.

    ..nga pala Laging Suerte, tutal madalas ka dyan sa SPC at kung sakaling makita mo sila Bimbo O Bambi dyan pakitanong naman kung meron sila kamag-anak na nangangalang 'Eric Parido' please lang kesa sa march pa magkaalaman para madali na etong mga kalokohang eto. tinatabunan kasi nitong unggoy na eto pinagmulan e.

    ...KS, palagay ko nagkita na tayo sa pagamutan ng manok dyan sa SPC. ikaw ba yun nagpa-finance ng manok mo ke Tarosa nun elimination ng bakbakan? meron ka nilaban na isang bulik? kung ganun klase lang naman ang mga manok mo e lalong di ako aatras sau noh. kasi kasing katawan mo e punggok na tabain yun e. ikaw ba yun?

  29. #17178
    Senior Member chuckeee2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post

    ONCE MORE WITH FEELINGS TSUKEEEES LABAN BA ????
    CHANGING THE subject TO ANOTHER ISSUE IS NOT GOING
    TO CUT IT etong hamonan na ito is a matter of saving face and
    honor...
    tuloy yan princess i swear to 34k+ members here sa March SPC or Muntinlupa Batik. this is going to be integrity and prowess his and mine. log this page so you won't forget my allegiance to all members here including you my dear tell him don't challenge me if am not around he knows that i'll be home by March next year.
    Last edited by chuckeee2; July 14th, 2017 at 12:28 AM.

  30. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
  31. #17179
    Senior Member Island Born's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    COCKERsPARADISE
    Posts
    10,624
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by karachisweater View Post
    chuckee if you also want a fight on your vacation, place a bond of 50K. make yourself fit also to make it happen you might not make it by then. I will set the date when its near, I will time the event when I fetch my son.

    you can place all your bond to miss princess. Dont worry about my birds, I will have an available bird to fight yours any time.

    All in all our fights should be, 2 by next week, 6 by october 7 with a bond of 15K. and all your remaining birds on your vacation with a bond of 50K.

    no other rules just a simple fight, if you are really game. The bonds will just hold you not to run chuckee run.
    Maganda yan Bro ks may Bond na 50K para ang hindi sumipot sa araw ng laban ay forfeited ang bond at mapupunta sa kalaban. Ang magandang hahawak ng Bond ang part owner ng Sabong.Net na si Madam Princess Naldo. Hoping matuloy baka sakaling makadalo kami ni tito Bebeng mo at ni Bro swallow

  32. Likes swallow, Wilfred4276 liked this post
  33. #17180
    CyberFriends
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    laspinas munti
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born


    batik-batik lang tayo.... I HAVE NOT GONE TO SAN PEDRO FOR THE
    LONGEST TIME !!! SAYANG NAMAN KUNG HINDI KO MAWITNESS
    ANG MAIN NA ITO NA MUKHANG MATUTULOY NA...

    actually maski hindi akong maghawak ng bond na yan okey lang
    maraming mga bonding company dito sa atin madaling remediohan
    yan kung magkakaproblema...

    ang hiling ko lang sa batik tayo... I thank KS for giving me the
    respect... and you too chuckeee2 ... tuloy na ninyo ito without
    too many issues and too many request... let us just do this
    without too much hussle para matuloy na lang... another
    thing....we will be friends after this and have a few drinks
    and pulutan... sagot ninyo yan...



  34. Likes Eddie go, Wilfred4276 liked this post
  35. #17181
    Senior Member roy reyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    2,882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Kay bro ks all time or anytime lalaban yan.ewan ko lang sa tito ko kung lalaban ng walang madaming kondisyon.napaka hirap naman kung ang magtatari ay ang mga respective owner ng panlaban paaano kung di marunong magtare si bro ks ang importante magtagpo yung panlaban kahit nasa buntot ang tare ng kay uncle.to save face and honor ewan ko lang kung sino ang wala sa mag main nyan.pag ikaw ay palaban kahit sa ibang planeta gaganapin yan darating ka..tito chuckeee kung palaban ka lumaban ka ng walang kung ano anong kauulan..

  36. Thanks Eddie go thanked for this post
  37. #17182
    Member shaple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckeee2 View Post
    tuloy yan princess i swear to 34k+ members here sa March SPC or Muntinlupa Batik. this is going to be integrity and prowess his and mine. log this page so you won't forget my allegiance to all members here including you my dear tell him don't challenge me if am not around he knows that i'll be home by March next year.
    huwag mo na idamay ang 34k+members, magpadala ka na lang 34k pesos na bond,sanay n kami sayo no.,,.bleh..

  38. #17183
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    kung gusto mo talaga ng laban magbond ka 50K para sa march or sa time na pupunta ako sa manila ng april. Kung ipagpilitan mo na march, you pay for my air fare. lumaban ka din sa oct 7 ayaw ko ng promises lahat ng pramis di natutupad pag may bond malamang na makipagpatayan ka mangyare lang.

    I have 3 spare birds that will be atleast 2.5 olds by march, it will cost me time and money para lang masatisfy ang ego mo. so you should place your bond.

    if you are really friends with tito bebeng, you should have a feather of his birds. The man claimed that no feather will leave his pens to any persons na mapagmalaki even nakabalot ka pa sa pera and disgusted sa mga tao claiming friends na nanghihinge ng manok sa kanya. mga wala daw modo ang mga ganong tao. Are you both of the persons?

    IB can attest to that when we had a chat in his area in spc. Our difference, In a short period i earned the old man's trust and respect, the reason I called him tito to give my trust and respect not because I am a relative. Let me make you more jealous, the hen from his breeding pen in Iloilo that I bought is discounted over 50% and gave me 3 choices.

    you claim to be a friend yet you are not even friends in FB. Why in the world you do not have his birds, while the man himself is a legend with his lemons. why you did not even bother to care na kumustahin siya when I told you nasa ospital siya. You do not even know that his eldest died last dec. nakakapagtaka diba?

    i wont push my self to gaff my birds, I leave it to expert. That is professionalism, and part of it is you know and accept the fact that you have your own weaknesses. Why should I try capitalize on my weakness thats foolishness and I wont let anybody fool me. You claim to be expert in breeding and gaffing then capitalize on it. I will just make my birds ready.

    Kaya kung lalaban ka talaga, post you bond. no ifs no buts.

  39. #17184
    Senior Member karachisweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    san jose / oton
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    chuckee didn't you signify to fight on mcc for the stag derby? why cant you fight the 3 stags on october?

    Then we talk again on your march sched. If you really want to fight bond atleast 30k at the end of july if you really want to fight my birds not to waste my time. Winner take all.

    Its just you apologize for all your wrong accusations or you make a bond and lets fight on march. regular rules of the pit. wag mo na paartehin pa gumagawa ka nanaman ng palusot. if you want to gaff and show your prowess then let it be. but you cant make me gaff my birds.

    Then if you wont agree on this, it will be nonsense to talking to you for a main, and shut up and dont mingle on friendly discussions here. create your own world of sabong at dun ka magsabog ng kadiliman.

  40. Likes Eddie go, Wilfred4276 liked this post
  41. #17185
    Senior Member Wilfred4276's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prize Fighter
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by karachisweater View Post
    chuckee didn't you signify to fight on mcc for the stag derby? why cant you fight the 3 stags on october?

    Then we talk again on your march sched. If you really want to fight bond atleast 30k at the end of july if you really want to fight my birds not to waste my time. Winner take all.

    Its just you apologize for all your wrong accusations or you make a bond and lets fight on march. regular rules of the pit. wag mo na paartehin pa gumagawa ka nanaman ng palusot. if you want to gaff and show your prowess then let it be. but you cant make me gaff my birds.

    Then if you wont agree on this, it will be nonsense to talking to you for a main, and shut up and dont mingle on friendly discussions here. create your own world of sabong at dun ka magsabog ng kadiliman.
    Ang manok kung sa simula pa lang i-spar ay natakbo na...............ay talagan takbuhin na ito hangang tumanda. At habang tumatakbo kumakakaaaaaaaakkk.

  42. #17186
    Senior Member swallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckeee2 View Post
    princess, paano naman ako makakalaban sa oct 7 e alam nya na uuwi ako ng Marso next tignan mo kaugukan nyan lokong yan. wag uwi ko wag sya tatakbo sigurado titimbrehan ko sya dito dahil pagkatao na namin ang nakasalalay dito kahihiyan na eto sa sabong.net tignan natin sino tatakbo.

    ..nga pala Laging Suerte, tutal madalas ka dyan sa SPC at kung sakaling makita mo sila Bimbo O Bambi dyan pakitanong naman kung meron sila kamag-anak na nangangalang 'Eric Parido' please lang kesa sa march pa magkaalaman para madali na etong mga kalokohang eto. tinatabunan kasi nitong unggoy na eto pinagmulan e.

    ...KS, palagay ko nagkita na tayo sa pagamutan ng manok dyan sa SPC. ikaw ba yun nagpa-finance ng manok mo ke Tarosa nun elimination ng bakbakan? meron ka nilaban na isang bulik? kung ganun klase lang naman ang mga manok mo e lalong di ako aatras sau noh. kasi kasing katawan mo e punggok na tabain yun e. ikaw ba yun?
    Matanong muna kita, how many birds do you have in your yard come March/April 2018? Are you willing to fight yard to yard at a fix bet of 11K per fight? Likewise if you are not able to put up a cash bond for a GUARANTEED FIGHT, what can you offer as a guarantee then? Promises or Integrity are nice to have, but even marriage vows have been broken by not a few.

    The reason I am asking is because if you agree to fight yard to yard, I will ask Eric to hold on to all his stags, which by that time are bullstags, and we just fight yard to yard, weigh in system +/- 50 grams. Is this something that might be of interest to you?

    Regarding sa manok na sinasabi mo, at nabanggit mo yun bulik, huwag ka mag-alala dahil halos wala na yan at culled na bulik line na yan.
    Last edited by swallow; July 15th, 2017 at 05:17 AM.

  43. Likes karachisweater, Wilfred4276 liked this post
  44. #17187
    Senior Member Wilfred4276's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prize Fighter
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckeee2 View Post
    you think you're clever to twist the readers here eh. you know am going home by March next year and you're challenging for this year? and you know i don't send bonds. i'll see you come March in SPC. prepare yours too and main is a main, you must gaff your chickens and no coaching from others. we'll fight cocks. it's gonna be your integrity versus mine, your skill vs mine. Dante the gaffer knows us too at SPC. i have just one rule, we'll gaff our own. i will know everything with your uncle. you are the one who challenge me for a main and not me read your postings in past pages. you're getting paranoid. i'll see you in March. you can keep on shouting here again and again but i'll see you in March don't forget that.
    Chuckee kitakits tayo sa Cebu pag uwi mo. Di ba taga Cebu ang asawa mo? Hihintayin kita at malalaman ko naman pag naduon ka na.........hehehe.

  45. #17188
    Senior Member Wilfred4276's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prize Fighter
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Matanong muna kita, how many birds do you have in your yard come March/April 2018? Are you willing to fight yard to yard at a fix bet of 11K per fight? Likewise if you are not able to put up a cash bond for a GUARANTEED FIGHT, what can you offer as a guarantee then? Promises or Integrity are nice to have, but even marriage vows have been broken by not a few.

    The reason I am asking is because if you agree to fight yard to yard, I will ask Eric to hold on to all his stags, which by that time are bullstags, and we just fight yard to yard, weigh in system +/- 50 grams. Is this something that might be of interest to you?

    Regarding sa manok na sinasabi mo, at nabanggit mo yun bulik, huwag ka mag-alala dahil halos wala na yan at culled na bulik line na yan.
    hahahahaha.......Chua Sian, lalong tatakbo yan eh wala namang yard yan. Baka grage to garage pwede pa kasi mga manok nyan na bilang lang sa kanang daliri, na naka cord sa cementadong garahe, putlain, lubog pisngi at baliskad ang mga balahibo kahit sparr lang siguro magsitakbohan na mga iyon. Hindi kasi spoiled a amo.
    Last edited by Wilfred4276; July 15th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

  46. #17189
    CyberFriends
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    laspinas munti
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born


    good evening sa lahat !!! wilfred4276 over flowing daw ang
    pm box mo hindi makapasok ang beauty ko


    invite ko lang the following good looking guys ...

    malapit na kaming magopening sa MCC stagan
    please magpooling kayo ng mga stags nyo
    then join na kayo dun... kesa naman away pa
    kayo ng away... pooling ha para magkampihan
    kayo....tsuks kung wala kang stag mag buy ka
    na lang kayang kaya mo... ipacondition natin
    anim na stags lang to malay mo makachampion
    kayo... god works wonders...
    call na wala ng away...


  47. Likes Wilfred4276 liked this post
  48. #17190
    CyberFriends
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    laspinas munti
    Posts
    1,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Threads at Posts ni Island Born

    I think itong naisip ko na ito is better way...
    rolando 239 1 stag... grey/dom kung meron ka ng stag 1 din
    karachisweater alam ko meron ka pero 1 lang need natin...
    island born 1 stag din... wilfred4276 1 stag ka din... last but
    not least chuckeee2 1 stag nadin... so 6 na yan....

    8888 pot money... no need for a center bet but if you like then
    talk to your magiging opponents...whispering lang... 2m ang
    total prize money.... kung walang mananari in house mananari
    meron no need to pay only if you like dahil they have salaries.

    so gawain natin to either end of september or second week of
    october...

    then sa march kung gusto pa din sigue laban pa
    din 6 cocks na to and of course sa MCC natin to gagawain
    walang dayaan dun fair and square... and this time it will be
    between karachiesweater and chukeee 2 lang... ayos ba ?
    kayong dalawa lang iaannounce na lang natin na ang
    entry ninyo is for main lang...

    pleasee ito na lang naiisip ko
    kesa naman magbarilan pa
    kayo... say yes yes yes...


  49. Likes tarosa, ANGKIBIT, Wilfred4276, Eddie go, dman liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •