View Poll Results: What crosses line are dominant in terms of winnings?

Voters
673. You may not vote on this poll
  • HATCH X ROUNDHEAD

306 45.47%
  • SWEATER X HATCH

133 19.76%
  • KELSO X SWEATER

139 20.65%
  • LEMON X SWEATER

95 14.12%
Page 1 of 60 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Proper Conditioning.

BULLET2

Proper Conditioning.

HELLO EVERYONE, ANY IDEA ON PROPER CONDITIONING? BY HOW MANY MONTHS? ANY ATTACHMENTS. THANKS.:hippie:

2. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

keep

A 21 day keep is enough. Just keep in mind that the roosters should already be in good flesh before they enter the keep. If you try to drop/gain weight in the keep, you are already at a disadvantage

4. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    sampaloc manila/ infanta quezon/ cerritos & buena park, california usa
    Post Thanks / Like

14 days enough

bullet2 it depends what kind of fight you'll be joining
    if its world slasher you might need 2 months
    if its a hackfight 14 days is enough

on this web you will find lots of conditioning tips
    that will suit your needs just do little surfing

BULLET2

Thanks to you.

Thanks to you Ben and Juan, I really should know about this, since cockfighting is not an ordinary sport and one must be serious about it, especially in conditioning and proper training. thanks a lot for the ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    365 days lang naman...then pointing na for laban.

Kidd

8. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    buhawi

there are fowls that peak earlier than other fowl

you have to know them better

nemmmo
    START YOUR CONDITIONING FROM DAY 1 TO FIGHT DAY PERIOD

:sprcool: :hombre: :hat:

Post Thanks / Like
    545 days plus 3 days pointing:sprcool:with the supervision of :sprcool: :hombre: :hat: he he he he
    "LEGALLY ARMED AND PROUD OF IT"

jig bueno
    i dont know how to post new questions regarding proper conditioning of game fowl,so when i saw this,i grab the oppurtunity to post new questions.I read battlecock maangemetn,quite impress,but there is vague in the feeding guide,like the measurement of the food you will give partivularly corn,oats & jelly.on the other hand,is there any other foods that will be used as alternative for those mentioned in the feeding guide?can we give honey for a game fowl?if yes,what is the measurement & duration of giving it? pls reply in my e-mail account i gave.thanx a lot & more power

Post Thanks / Like
    PROPER CONDITIONING

I definitely agree that 365 days a year-care is second to none and that year-round well-cared cocks will mostly whip cocks that are only properly handled for 21 days even if rested for only a day.

But I beg to argue that a 21-day conditioning is the most ideal period for the following reason;

First, I believe that conditioning entails training and work-out for our cocks and if we do these whole year-round, we would most likely produce muscle-bound or burned-out cocks. I also like to do the bell-curve type of conditioning coz cocks are usually more primed for peak performance going into the fight with this system.

Second, is that since we subject our battle cocks to intense training and work-out at a certain point of the conditioning period, we also have to give them a higher-protein diet compared to itís usual ration. Giving this kind of feed for over 21 days will usually result to premature molting and could also pose health problems to our cocks.

Third, is that our 365 days a year well-cared cocks will surely have the edge using this system. However, victory is not really guaranteed since there are still a lot of other factors that could spill the difference in this sport but if you have a solid bloodline every fight would be worth every penny spent.

14. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    buhawi
    be it one week keep or 365 days keep.............

the bottom line is.........how you will hold them sharp until fight time.

16. Likes Yunke8888, Boss4213 liked this post
    F1knls
    findout more about your bird and taylor your conditioning and training individually based on what you found out.

BULLET2

Its a good idea.

Its a good idea if we can have the list of exact measurements to be given to our battlecocks especially on derbies. Conditioning your cock means investment, if you put it in the right investment and figures, you'll be successfull, if not you loss.:hat: :hombre:

philippines
    Your cock should already be in good condition with reagular exercise and then I like at least a 2 month conditioning period. Like boxing do you think Manny pacquiao only trains 21 days before a fight I don't think so!!:crazy:

unique
    He should have trained harder. El Terrible kicked his heiny!

rbsugbo
    Gentlemen,
    Yes conditioning is a 365-days-a year process.
    Our conditioning method comprises the moult, the maintenance stage, the pre keep, the keep proper, the pointing phase, and the unwinding process.
    We dont assign specific period for each of the stages, except the pointing which starts five days before fight day.

-- Rey Bajenting
    RB Sugbo Gamefowl Technology
    Pit Games Magazine

"GOOD BREEDING MAKES GOOD COCKS. GOOD KEEP KEEPS GOOD COCKS GOOD."

22. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    BULLET2

Right conditioning

Everyone has the right to choose its way of conditioning, but one should atleast know what his battlecock needs especially in joining in the bigtime derbies. Some of our friends here are more expert or have some knowledge about this. thanks for sharing your ideas my friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    read evrything you can get your hands on regarding the subject...then fight a lot of roosters in hack and derbies trying out different methods....you will know then, which one works for you. But please remember...every rooster is different..you must individualize

talisayon/balaw

for me....

for me....2 mos....but as others say..since day one..you should start giving them vitamins...so that their body will have a good foundation and also their system wont be affected by the energents...(sanay na ang katawan nila tumanggap ng gamot)...other cocks changes their fighting styles if their system is and was not conditioned to take the supplements...

i hope i do share a little....:hombre:

BULLET2

YOUR RIGHT!

TALISAYON/BALAW, MAYBE IN THAT MATTER YOU'RE RIGHT, SINCE COCKS THAT DID NOT RECEIVED ANY MEDICATION SINCE BIRTH DOESN'T NEED TO BE CONDITION FOR A LONG PROCESS. MAYBE YOU HAVE THE POINT. E.G. AN ALCOHOLIC PERSON WHO TAKE A MEDICATION DOES NOT REALLY EASILY GET CURED SINCE HIS BODY IS FULL OF ALCOHOL AND THE MEDICINE HE TAKES HAS NO EFFECT ANYMORE. RIGHT? ANY SUGGESTIONS TO THAT.:smoke: :smoke:

27. Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

you and your cock . . .

you and your chciken will have the final say
    how long . . .
    normally it's between 14 to 60 days depending
    on the type of fight and condition of your
    chickens

:sprcool: :hat: :hombre: :crazy:

rbsugbo
    Know your chicken, and you will know what to do.

reybertc
    yes every cock is different. use a lot of common sense and study the strength and weaknesses of your cock. generally 15 to 21 days keep works for me. but as a general rule... you start to condition your cock starting from the way you choose your stocks till it grow up and ready for battle... read a lot of magazines available in the book store... or talk to a tested sabungero... and visit the cock pit when youre free.

reybertc

BULLET2

A BIG TANGO TO ALL!!

Since cocking industry here in the Philippines is already considered as our gentleman sports, everyone is also a great contributor in any ideas applicable in our place. our foreign counterpart has already admired such sport so we must be honest for it " DO EVERYTHING TO WIN, EXCEPT CHEATING ". Select your conditioning methods and Goodluck to all!!!

Post Thanks / Like

conditioning 14-21

:hat: 14 0 21 dsnt matter,kong ang manok mo ay lampa wala katalaga magawa dyan!...... u start from day5 after pag ka pisa,kc sa day one nagaaral palang mag lakad ang mga un.Give them 6inch of rice shell to scrach,this exercise them...adjust their feeder as they grow to a certain height for them to fly first b4 they could eat,that way they exercise their feathers and leave the waterer below for them to go down and drink,then up again to eat.Just think how many times they have to fly up and down to eat and drink,see its a natural exercise wc u should develop at the early stage. If u could only do this for 2years u got one hell of a fighting cock,ofcourse u need a good breed to attain this.Just give ur fowls a natural way of exercise and right amount of vitamins,this well greatly help u at the time of conditioning b'coz u personally know that ur fowl have been working out since he was small, it avoids the rooster of having muscle bounce or stiff muscle dew to exercise which will make ur rooster a short puncher." We make LEGENDS but not MIRACLES"........It takes time ....:rbounce:

33. Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    BULLET2

NICE INFO

BEBS,

I THINK YOU HAVE THAT POINT AND I THINK YOU ARE MAYBE RIGHT, THANKS AGAIN, MAYBE WE CAN TRY YOUR EXPERIENCE, 5DAYS AFTER HATCH AT 1 INCH RICE HULL. A GOOD EXERCISE FOR THE CHICKS, NOT BAD. THANKS BEBS.

BULLET2:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Post Thanks / Like
    Stick to the basics, do not change your feed drastically if you plan a short conditioning time. Avoid giving fancy feed that's never been intoduced daily at least a month before fight. Moisture control and plenty of quite rest the last three days and he better be gutt-empty when he enters the pit.

36. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    reybertc
    Yeah your are right.. rest, feeding pattern and moisture control is very important. Lets drink to that.

reybert

Post Thanks / Like
    ok lets drink to that . . .

:sprcool: :hombre: :hat: :crazy:

BULLET2
    Ok lets drink and be happy. whehehehe.:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce: