View Poll Results: What crosses line are dominant in terms of winnings?

Voters
661. You may not vote on this poll
  • HATCH X ROUNDHEAD

301 45.54%
  • SWEATER X HATCH

129 19.52%
  • KELSO X SWEATER

137 20.73%
  • LEMON X SWEATER

94 14.22%
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: Proper Conditioning.

Post Thanks / Like
    there's no magic in conditioning gamecocks....conditioning is being done 365 days a year... and you will finish him off in 2 weeks - final conditioning...

The Master Keep with Cocking Psychology is the best keep i ever had. you will even condition your cocks during moulting season...by the time he completed the moult....you will feel and see the difference...

Lord, I know my enemies protect me from my friends...

ness cabalfin
    if i use birds 2 years and above i have my own 21 days keep based on good exercise, carbo loading, hunger management, stress and moisture control. master all these and you'll have your good cocks do best when in the pit.

Post Thanks / Like

ness cabalfin

sir,
    Maybe you could share with use your conditioning method, lalo na ang moisture control. Tnxs

reybertc
    conditioning ba? well I just follow teddy tantianco's 21 days keep.. Just get a copy of the book which you can buy in any national bookstore...

Punta ka lang sa entertainment section ng national...

paulajay
    1 month in pre-keep, 1 month in keep.

i'm a backyard breeder......

:wink2: :smoke:

Post Thanks / Like

reybertc

I saw his 14days keep, maganda. Maybe you could share wth us his 21 days keep? Dami kc diyan na kuripot, tulad ko hehehe...

buhawi
    buy both book and vcd of doc teddy..........he discussed some great tips in his vcd that were not written .......in his book.good for beginners.........

in vcd.......he`ll show you how to use the work bench ..........properly........

hindi basta inihahagis ang manok.....sa work bench........hanggang bumuka ang tuka at lumawit ang dila:lol:

sadikern

conditioning

i tried two months and it really works with proper feeds supplements exercise then go on for 21 day keep. fastest kill in the making, 1 fly. remember even the weakest living thing can become the strongest with proper training and good food intake. do it the natural way and youll gladly be surprised!!!!!

BULLET2

Thumbs up

BULLET2

TRY THIS..

Try this cockmates, try to add a little brown sugar for a drink or 5 dips, this well neutralize the acid content of the concentrates when it is grinded by the stomach and plain water in the afternoon, do this, 3days before the fight.:crazy: :crazy: It might be helpful for them. CHEERS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    365 days the best or 366 days including leap year

epcvirus

Gogil_69
    1 month is enough.

syapol
    anybody here who is familiar with pearl barley? any input on how to use it during carbo loading?

Post Thanks / Like
    FOR THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO LEARN PROPER CONDITIONING... CHECK THIS OUT:

KAALAMANoK on AUGUST 27, 2005

Post Thanks / Like
    the best conditioners... have paid their dues... it takes a lot of time and practice to perfect the craft of gamefowl conditioning... but thanks to the efforts of a lot of people who are willing to share their actual experiences, learning the art of conditioning is now less costly and far more expeditious...

kalotski2002
    buhawi sa nat'l bookstore din ba availabale yung vcd ni doc teddy? thanks...

sr uno
    There are so many conditioning methods for our gladiator and out of ten all differs from one another. so the best thing to do is to acquire more knowledge on condition by reading as many references as you can get and attend some cocking seminars then try to analyse and apply what you have learned. always ask yourself the question, what is the purpose of this and that... before applying it. Dont try to apply something which you do not know the purpose for using or applying it.

BULLET2

Thumbs up NICE

paquito56
    ncyabut
    Sorry to tell you that that site of Sabungero.com is one of the worst and irresponsible managed sites. Let me explain why of my opinion. I tried to register and got blocked without explanation or reason, coz i have never been into their site or tried to register in the past. I just tried to get into it, following a suggestion of a fellow cocker to read a post about heeling. I wrote to the administrator, the web master twice to inquire of why i was blocked without any reason to my knowledge, and never got an answer or reply from both. Is ashame that they didnt even have the courtesy and manners to reply to me, like if they are big deal. Maybe im out of topic and sorry for it, but is the opportunity for me to tell my experience with them with my friends of Sabong.net, that really is a super site and very professionaly taken care of.. Dont get me wrong, i know your intentions are good like always, coz im a big fan of your postings and im always looking to read them. Gracias Amigo..

BULLET2

PRE PAQUITO!!

KUMUSTA NA MY FRIEND AND EL SPAŅOL!!!

goldenkrrook

from day 1 to fight day

well for me, i prefer to condition cocks form day 1 to fight day. it si very important to know that our chickens had not passed a very deadly diseases. if our cocks are healthy, then it is obvious that they are qualified for their fight no matter how hard the opponent is.

Post Thanks / Like
    just asking the Question again..

where can i buy Doc Teddy's VCD? any stores?

thanks in advance!

joeymerc2003
    bossing,

like the legends say, conditioning is "from shell to pit"....

goldenkrrook

where???????

PLS HELP US WHERE CAN WE BUY DOC TANCIANCOS CD? THANKS A LOT

reybertc

contact # ni Doc Tanchanco

He has posted contact number in the internet... please try to surf in the net... Sabong.com is a good web site... there are also related link try to use them

jose corral

Condition

Being that the birds are healthy one Month is all you need , three weeks rotating and min hand work and one weeks rest period.

Los Cardenales

joeymerc2003
    Bossing Elmosfire & Goldenkrook

I think doc teddy's VCD is available in national bookstore here in manila... but i got mine from his house in Talayan Village here in Q.C. but if you want to contact him, this is his number (0916) 5742427, maybe you guys can make arrangement... he is a nice guy

reybertc
    Thanks bro for the info..... I appreciate that..... can you help me how to choose my best pullet for breeding purposes? any body in this room can advise... salamat

BULLET2

Reybertc

Pre,

As all the breeders chooses their pullets, they chose it at the age of seven months, through its physical attributes, winning percentage of the brothers, name of the bloodlines and of course the breeder.

But for me, its a secret my friend.....keep on cocking!!!! :rbounce: