View Poll Results: What crosses line are dominant in terms of winnings?

Voters
673. You may not vote on this poll
  • HATCH X ROUNDHEAD

306 45.47%
  • SWEATER X HATCH

133 19.76%
  • KELSO X SWEATER

139 20.65%
  • LEMON X SWEATER

95 14.12%
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast

Thread: Proper Conditioning.

GRAZI

Re: Conditioning/Keeps whathaveyou...

Prof. UNICO, its nice to have the expert back in the thread. Now Migo UNICO just PM me with that secret DODONG mix. Daw duda ko sina nga mix ba, basi ODONG ina nga noodles kag sahugan sang tinapa.

GRAZI

Migo Unico, waay gid takdan di sa higad hagad, si Boss LMIGHTYWWWWW is in MICHIGAN abi. May takdan daw tani siya karon nga adlaw.Balik niya karon nga gab-i.

Sorry mga Boss, english thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Canadian Kelso...sige na nga....di no details din from me on the duck pellets

Tebs
    ....hope u can provide the fundamentals of the methods...no specifics at baka "sekwet" yun...like my discussions on the Narragansett breeding method I simply explain it as a type of line breeding approach giving reapeated doses of an outstanding bloodline into succeeding generations...that is on ONE side of the mating like Uncle-Niece, Cousins, Nephew-Aunt...something lika that..

Graz..dili Udong-udong bai...Udon!!!...I just cooked verrryyy delicious Lomi today using it...better than the yellow ones...hmmmm, that might be good for carbo-loading..like what some athletes do..they eat a lot of pasta day before a match!!!

By the way folks, I started the thread and didn't even mention my two cents worth...I have been involved largely with oriental grades and I would endorse the Fly-pen keep..minimal hand work, with lots of "ladies" for the boys!!!...I mean the roosters not the handlers...'Tay tayo diyan..

Note, i'm specifying the Flypen keep fpr Oriental grades since I find that they can work themselves better into good condition on their own..a bit of catch cock work won't hurt...the method also works well with stags ...don't forget those ladies!
    Last edited by unico; July 8th, 2007 at 12:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

unico...you're the man .. share some of you're handling expertise please..he,he
    If the rooster is looking at you before pitting what's the best way to do?he,he

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by canadian kelso
    unico...you're the man .. share some of you're handling expertise please..he,he
    If the rooster is looking at you before pitting what's the best way to do?he,he
    look at him in the eye as welland tell him it's either he kills the other rooster or u kill him!!!

...no, handling was never my cup of tea...I'm what the "experts" call..."hilaw na cocker"!!!..

anyways, exactly what do u mean by "looking up at me "...is he on the ground??

...is he looking at me before the actual release while he is being held??...if this is the case, I would sway him..and proffer him again towards the opponent to remind him that the other cock is the opponent not me...the other handler should wait..period.
    Last edited by unico; July 9th, 2007 at 08:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unico
    By the way folks, I started the thread and didn't even mention my two cents worth...I have been involved largely with oriental grades and I would endorse the Fly-pen keep..minimal hand work, with lots of "ladies" for the boys!!!...I mean the roosters not the handlers...'Tay tayo diyan..

Note, i'm specifying the Flypen keep for Oriental grades since I find that they can work themselves better into good condition on their own..a bit of catch cock work won't hurt...the method also works well with stags ...don't forget those ladies!
    My my my...so this is the crop u'r talking about Doc Unico....joke lang. The flypen keep u recommend is up to standard and efficient...based on my experience...regardless of the grade! On the other hand, I cud restrict the boys with ladies to a minimum but not in some training methods I employ.
    My training is based on the rearing facilities and environment of the chicken raised from chicks to maturity. In my opinion, widely/freely ranged cockerels that matured in adequate area with pleasant environment have more advantage and requires less hand work during the keep. Well..don't blame me if i read the situation this way..ok..
    Feedings? Supplements?... to each his own i guess...depending on their knowledge, experience and self-initiative to improve and achieve more. Rationally, if ur adopted ideas are really convincing and consistent in winning...why change? Ano ka hilo? bwahaha..

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Conditioning/Keeps whathaveyou...

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_crook
    My my my...so this is the crop u'r talking about Doc Unico....joke lang. The flypen keep u recommend is up to standard and efficient...based on my experience...regardless of the grade! On the other hand, I cud restrict the boys with ladies to a minimum but not in some training methods I employ.
    My training is based on the rearing facilities and environment of the chicken raised from chicks to maturity. In my opinion, widely/freely ranged cockerels that matured in adequate area with pleasant environment have more advantage and requires less hand work during the keep. Well..don't blame me if i read the situation this way..ok..
    Feedings? Supplements?... to each his own i guess...depending on their knowledge, experience and self-initiative to improve and achieve more. Rationally, if ur adopted ideas are really convincing and consistent in winning...why change? Ano ka hilo? bwahaha..
    Don Cassimiro, u made it!...I thought I wasn't worth your precious, masterful time...yup-couldn't say less on what u said!!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=unico]Canadian Kelso...sige na nga....di no details din from me on the duck pellets

Tebs
    ....hope u can provide the fundamentals of the methods...no specifics at baka "sekwet" yun...like my discussions on the Narragansett breeding method I simply explain it as a type of line breeding approach giving reapeated doses of an outstanding bloodline into succeeding generations...that is on ONE side of the mating like Uncle-Niece, Cousins, Nephew-Aunt...something lika that..

theres no secret in MIKE RATLIFF method, almost they same with conditioning method you have posted, always think which place you are fighting and adopt the very good system that suitable for the environment and weather of the place where you wanna fight.... always try to develop your condioning method, in the books its only basic teaching, but the BIG SECRET is not there...... in this new mellinium every breeders has a lot of good breeding stock and very good system of brought up their fighting cocks..... so the only advantage you can have if your CONDITIONING PROGRAM IS VERY GOOD.....

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=tebs69]
    Canadian Kelso...sige na nga....di no details din from me on the duck pellets

Tebs

theres no secret in MIKE RATLIFF method, almost they same with conditioning method you have posted, always think which place you are fighting and adopt the very good system that suitable for the environment and weather of the place where you wanna fight.... always try to develop your condioning method, in the books its only basic teaching, but the BIG SECRET is not there...... in this new mellinium every breeders has a lot of good breeding stock and very good system of brought up their fighting cocks..... so the only advantage you can have if your CONDITIONING PROGRAM IS VERY GOOD.....
    thanks Tebs, as far as what I know of Mike's method he does use quite a bit of table work outs...moisture control with the use of bread and milk..and emphasis on how u handle your bird when they are brought inside the pit...getting them properly phsyched up by familiarizing them with thye pit environment using careful moves based on their current attitude at the time..

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=unico]
    Quote Originally Posted by tebs69
    thanks Tebs, as far as what I know of Mike's method he does use quite a bit of table work outs...moisture control with the use of bread and milk..and emphasis on how u handle your bird when they are brought inside the pit...getting them properly phsyched up by familiarizing them with thye pit environment using careful moves based on their current attitude at the time..
    A friend spars his cock in the venue itself before the derby date, particularly in big time derbies....and a lot more of meticulous and costly processes..hehe..which ordinary breeder/cocker like me cudn't afford! Really stiff to challenge the biggies...but despite of all these...we still dare...'coz our cocks doesn't mind at all..

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=stupid_crook]

A friend spars his cock in the venue itself before the derby date, particularly in big time derbies....and a lot more of meticulous and costly processes..hehe..which ordinary breeder/cocker like me cudn't afford! Really stiff to challenge the biggies...but despite of all these...we still dare...'coz our cocks doesn't mind at all..
    He must know the owner of the pit to do that!!!...Fire and ice u mean

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZBird
    Now that's wha I call KEEP-ing them out of site!!!...nice pic bnro, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

where we can get these conditionings anyone can fats forward pls i need conditioning and keep pls...thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danterecopuerto
    where we can get these conditionings anyone can fats forward pls i need conditioning and keep pls...thanks
    DO A SEARCH FOR KEEPS.. YOU GET THREADS WIHT GOOD LITERATURE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danterecopuerto
    FIND SECRETS FOR THE KEEP GREATH THREAD

Post Thanks / Like

Let's veer towards the "Whathaveyou" portion of this thread....

A
    S

F
    B
    C
    D
    E
    G
    H
    J
    I
    L
    K
    N
    M
    P
    O
    R
    T
    W
    V
    Last edited by unico; July 10th, 2007 at 06:30 AM.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Proper Conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by spaggy811
    if you fight your cocks w/o the proper conditioning, you might as well not fight them at all 'coz for sure you will only have a very little chance of winning the fight and besides it will be a very sorry loss for your cock. it's just like sending a soldier to battle w/o the proper arms, gear and training. it's a suicide.
    if walthong cock is a suicide bomber...well i dont know what to say..

erjbrother

before you condition ur fowls.. know their styles.. by doing this you will know where will you start.. like expressdelivery said.. take out all the weaknesses of ur fowls.

if your cock is a ground fighter then improve it then try training him or hav him spar with fowls who likes to fly. alot!

Post Thanks / Like

just follow everything they said................ goodluck

Post Thanks / Like

do what's best for you and your bird.

Post Thanks / Like

keep coming guys.....i learned a lot on this thread..... wish you all luck....

abmmatador

Quote Originally Posted by jhanrobert21
    gud day mga kasabong we have these 'samahan' in my home town in the philippines "young cockers" coz as sabong is concern we like newly born chiks we don't nkow how to identify the difference or how to nkow straight comb chiken or 'pea comb' sa ulo b malalaman ng manok yon or s balahibo?baka pwede yung mga beterano n eh can help me or give some of thier nkowleage tnx a lot have a nice day to all
    bossing dont be ofended..but kung hindi mo alam where to find the comb of a chicken its best for you to focus on some other endeavor

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Proper Conditioning.

great info guys thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: Proper Conditioning.

proper conditioning will start from the day your warrior was born until it will be fitted in the cockpit arena, thats my idea in conditioning.

drbfarm@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

thanks to all who sharing those ideas.......GOD BLESS

www.sunrisegamefarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hanes
    proper conditioning will start from the day your warrior was born until it will be fitted in the cockpit arena, thats my idea in conditioning.

drbfarm@yahoo.com
    agree po ako dito....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by erjbrother
    before you condition ur fowls.. know their styles.. by doing this you will know where will you start.. like expressdelivery said.. take out all the weaknesses of ur fowls.

if your cock is a ground fighter then improve it then try training him or hav him spar with fowls who likes to fly. alot!
    galingan ang pag-conditon but make sure na mas magaling kang mag-ulot.

Post Thanks / Like

365 days un ang perfect na conditioning....heeeheh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johhny
    365 days un ang perfect na conditioning....heeeheh
    sir dagdagan mo pa ng 24-7