Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gator Creek farm?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gator Creek farm?

I don't know much about GAME dogs but i had a friend in high school that loved them like i love game chickens. I remember him mentioning something about always wanting something called chinaman dogs???? When i would go his house his brothers would "roll" these dogs so i could see. The memories.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HAYMAKER View Post
    i Remember reading about turtle buster, fargo, in the hard back book when it first come out. may have been called the complete game dogs... i would stay up all night studying the peds in the back of that book, from dogs like scrub, blind billy, sunshine, dibo ,Arizona pete and a few others then had to go to school dead tired. the dogs for me are like gamefowls, no matter how hard i try to shake it i find myself right back in the mix of things.. . good to see the gaines blood still going. the villi /cro blood seems to be doing good bred back into the mayday blood..
    Heaviest Bred Turtlbuster in the world right here he's double bred Gaine's Popeye top & bottom & he's 10 in this pic he's collected & stored so it'll be around quite some time to come he crossed well to the yellow blood as well there's a reason some yellow dog's have mouth and some don't even Croatia dog's have Turtlbuster blood same as the BMW dog's do as well as a few other families & that reason is because of the blood behind em Fargo was a paladin dog same as the Ch stephano semen I showed in which stephano & shady lady are half siblings of a particular bitch that is also behind several historically devastating families such as Bobby Hall's line 😉 it's all about doing Homework

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Sig1911, Nauvoo, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GA OUTLAW View Post
    Heaviest Bred Turtlbuster in the world right here he's double bred Gaine's Popeye top & bottom & he's 10 in this pic he's collected & stored so it'll be around quite some time to come he crossed well to the yellow blood as well there's a reason some yellow dog's have mouth and some don't even Croatia dog's have Turtlbuster blood same as the BMW dog's do as well as a few other families & that reason is because of the blood behind em Fargo was a paladin dog same as the Ch stephano semen I showed in which stephano & shady lady are half siblings of a particular bitch that is also behind several historically devastating families such as Bobby Hall's line  it's all about doing Homework

He look very well ga outlaw.. back when; i had a lot of paladin blood, some off and down from monster man. all crossed on boyles/ gr ch joey blood... thats the first i've heard of these blood lines carrying turtlebuster blood. also the first time hearing fargo was a paladin dog .. you have good inside sources for sure outlaw.. maybe one day i'll be in a position to own dogs again,fargo blood sounds like the ideal route . just reading your posts puts that winter chill back in my bones getting ready for some road work... sure do appreciate you posting..

5. Likes Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooo any contact info on Gator Creek Farm , Danny Gibson

7. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daveydave View Post
    Sooo any contact info on Gator Creek Farm , Danny Gibson
    Daveydave, Dan Gibson is no longer keeping gamefowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, Lino Zuniga liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tha
    Quote Originally Posted by GA OUTLAW View Post
    Heaviest Bred Turtlbuster in the world right here he's double bred Gaine's Popeye top & bottom & he's 10 in this pic he's collected & stored so it'll be around quite some time to come he crossed well to the yellow blood as well there's a reason some yellow dog's have mouth and some don't even Croatia dog's have Turtlbuster blood same as the BMW dog's do as well as a few other families & that reason is because of the blood behind em Fargo was a paladin dog same as the Ch stephano semen I showed in which stephano & shady lady are half siblings of a particular bitch that is also behind several historically devastating families such as Bobby Hall's line 😉 it's all about doing Homework

That Gaines blood was some bad dudes boy man they were some mouthy dogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep: last time I talked to Danny ( maybe 6-7 yrs ago) He told me he was just about out of the chickens. Said he was going to work with his dogs.. A very good man Mr.Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by odalisay View Post
    Daveydave, Dan Gibson is no longer keeping gamefowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I always liked them turtle buster dogs most were brindlr in my neck of the woods. I loved them rusty looking red norod dogs. I was taught by big AL hemenway in Tennyson indiana. He was Chinaman crazy. He had ch boogie man better known as garners ch shotgun. Gr ch shotsie. Ch missy the list goes on and on. He was a recognized referee for the journal. He's gone now but his name will always last