Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do we do now???

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do we do now???

Im just saying that you acting like somebody whos got the solution of this problems like the messiah that evrybody is waiting for ,,,,,,trying to qualify youself that completely understandable that you dont got the x factor to do anything of such magnitude ,,,my question and advise to you is straight forward although it maybe blunt but i didnt say anytthing profane to you !!!and dont use any profanity to me on my private mail or dont private message me !!!!Sooooo,,,,answere us again !who do you think you are and what can you do ????? should you run the UGBA or the GFDN??,,,,,,,this is gonna be the lasts time im going on this site you folks have a nice time ,,,,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

What few credentials I have were listed in the first post. There were a couple more listed later. As far as what I can do..since I've visited the agdn thread and pledged to do what I could for them ill try to do as they request. What have I done in the last few days...nothing but call friends, family abd associates to explain our side of things and get them to join our fight. I'm not like you, quietly sitting there waiting for the pot chopper to pass. As for how much I type. Yeah at times its a lot. Does it take time? Not really, I type pretty fast on my phone which stays within reach 24/7. Unfortunately my chickens only require about 4 hours a day. I only sleep four hours a night so that's 16 hours a day I can be annoying to people such as yourself. We've not gotten to work a whole lot the last few weeks because of weather..so there ya are you stay quiet all ya want but waiting for the air to clear isn't going to work kid.

Post Thanks / Like

You cant defeat taking it from the top down... You have to win at the foundation level and work your way up... Local elections is where its at and for most people they done realize the power of the 1 or 2 % in local elections. Many rural areas Sherriff is won by less than 50 votes many times it less than 20 votes. This means you need to find people that don't necessarily say they support chicken fighting, but rural agriculture and have a feel for traditions and culture. Then you organize your county and cities and let it be know to the individual that you have a block of 20 or 50 votes and you are going to vote as a group to the individual that believes in personal property rights and understands where they meat comes from.

Now you ask what does this do at the state level? Each campaign at the state level will have committees that organize a voting poll and they will get numbers and determine where they can count on the votes and where there is a problem. Again Rep/Dem are not trying to win there base or even win the opponents base. They are trying to syphon off more from the 10-15% in the middle that have or are not party line voters. This 10-15% are either anti both parties or really uninformed and can be gullible to the glitter. But lets say a state like KY...and all the cockfighters pooled their votes for whoever and let it be known and they had a victory. Do you think they would ever turn their back on that group again? Take for example Gay's they are like 3% of the population and you would think they have the pull of 30-40%.

Its not big numbers and its not even convincing people to vote for cockfighting... Its to get people that are knowledgeable of farm life and rural culture. You cant ever convince or change an *** members view on cockfighting, because its not just an emotional view for them... it is borderline religion (golden calf even). So don't waste your time with words with them. Its better to present the facts and get actual viewpoints of what perpetuating gamefowl is about and who or why we do it. If you ask 10 people about gamefowl all 10 will not know anything about them. You say cockfighting and they will think your talking about the Roman empire time. The other thing is they don't care but if its on a ballot they will vote from the image of starving dog that **** has claimed to save. Because they are thinking on emotions not logic.

4. Thanks finoblitz, SageRaptor thanked for this post
    Likes finoblitz, SageRaptor, mojave heat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice post sugarcreek. Glad to see someone else that knows under the rock isn't where the sun is.

Post Thanks / Like

keep on rolling the dice, if ya like it than don't stop,

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly I love these birds and most people I know hate them and not only that they don't like the chickens they don't like the breeders saying that they are like drug dealers
    I've been reading about this trying to figure out if it's right not legally (idc about that) its the moral aspect of it ... If I thought that for one second that this was evil or cruel I wouldn't want to partake I don't fight birds but I don't condemn it there's nothing wrong with it other than the fact that a bunch of lobyi

Post Thanks / Like

well somebody needs to do something an get everybody in on it.we got to start winning a few tired of loosing them all.and Blackhand1 drop in sometime would like to talk to u and maybe trade thought's on a few thing's.if there is something that can be done will be done on my part anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump....any info!!! What is the Gamefowl Defense Network? I have never heard of them?

Post Thanks / Like

But what Amendment could we use as a Back Bone!?