Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Time to stand up Kentucky Cockers(everyone in close proximity as well)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time to stand up Kentucky Cockers(everyone in close proximity as well)

Yeah, the news seems to side with those animal nut freaks.

What would be good is to report your own news. Use the same topics for the busts. NY bust angry bird.
    Make a news page on facebook and report the reality of the news. All those BS about gamebirds and foreigners
    is crazy, the public view becomes deceived by them with so many misfed info. Americans and educated people
    have been raising gamefowl in the USA since the start, why are they saying its a culture from foreign country when
    it originated since the first establishment in the USA. So i think it would be good to for a Gamefowl Society News.
    Put it on facebook, and tag popular people to the news written by gamefowl hobbyist. Let the truth be heard.

Even they lie about gamefowl dont fight to the end, saying they will run away, but we force them to fight to the death.
    That is such a bunch of lyin sack of crap.
    Last edited by jam671; February 28th, 2014 at 08:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angus View Post
    The problem with Indian Reservations are their laws doent include us. Feds don't care what Indians do on their land but they own us.
    That is not the case a friend of mine was arrested twice at indian pits and fought all the way to supreme court and won he set precedence on this.

3. Thanks jnday thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is awesome Murphy1963. There may be hope after all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1963 View Post
    That is not the case a friend of mine was arrested twice at indian pits and fought all the way to supreme court and won he set precedence on this.
    Is there some way to look that case up? The reservations are our best bet to keep going IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnday View Post
    Is there some way to look that case up? The reservations are our best bet to keep going IMO.
    This was the opinion.The only issues whether there is federal jurisdiction for a victimless crime, perpetrated by a non indian in indian country. This is a question of first impression but the answer is clear there is no jurisdiction,'' the three-judge panel wrote in there decision

Post Thanks / Like

http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com.../#.UxATIl4QgoY

You guys might get your freedom sooner than you think.

Post Thanks / Like

I lied. It was a good lie though. I'm back. I have been addressing many of the lawmakers and some of the reporters just to refute a few things for the record. I have drawn up a petition that will be nation wide against the ****. It will require name, occupation and the state abbreviation. A protection clause is included to possibly reduce any personal attacks by you know who and their friends. ..also the Meeting in Kentucky is scheduled for March 29 at 10 am. I advise getting there earlier to get a seat and avoid some disruption. Doubl_D will be there. It will be at The Arena at the Southeastern Ky Ag-Expo Complex in Corbin Ky. The address is 500 Arena Way. We can make this happen so I'd suggest if you are from out of state even if you do not plan to show in Ky that you be there as this will also help you in your state as well...Senti I'm making a request that this thread be a sticky to ensure everyone can see it.This is a top priority matter at the present. Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

Jam, I agree with you. Things are turning around. One lady on Facebook questioned the "big deal". I translated it in laymans terms. The bill that nullified Agenda 21 states that the state government doesn't have to listen to an outside influence if they feel that group is acting under Agenda 2w provisions...How does thus relate to us ? For example, if the humane people come to Kentucky and The state government feels they are trying to enforce agenda 21 and it is in conflict with the state constitution they can just say f off and the matter is closed. That's how I translate it. Pacelle had made two posts as of late regarding our stand. We are hurting them for them to be taking notice because for now the law is on their side. I urge all of you to look at the legislation going on I'm your state and see if any thing is relevant. Call your representatives and vote. That's the only wayto make things happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackhand1 View Post
    I lied. It was a good lie though. I'm back. I have been addressing many of the lawmakers and some of the reporters just to refute a few things for the record. I have drawn up a petition that will be nation wide against the ****. It will require name, occupation and the state abbreviation. A protection clause is included to possibly reduce any personal attacks by you know who and their friends. ..also the Meeting in Kentucky is scheduled for March 29 at 10 am. I advise getting there earlier to get a seat and avoid some disruption. Doubl_D will be there. It will be at The Arena at the Southeastern Ky Ag-Expo Complex in Corbin Ky. The address is 500 Arena Way. We can make this happen so I'd suggest if you are from out of state even if you do not plan to show in Ky that you be there as this will also help you in your state as well...Senti I'm making a request that this thread be a sticky to ensure everyone can see it.This is a top priority matter at the present. Thanks guys
    This is a 10 minute drive from me. The arena is a very nice place to have something like this. If this is the for sure set date and place then maybe you should start a new thread announcing it with the thread titled gamefowl meeting or something more appealing to everyone nation wide. Also it wouldn't have so many pages to flip through and everyone could see the message once they click on it. You could also link this thread in the post as well.. just a thought. Either way I hope everyone will see this and show up to the meeting..I know me and my partner will for sure be there.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a thread started. "CALLED MEETING IN KY"

Post Thanks / Like

Already had this thread book marked. The info is there just copy and paste it. Needs to be a sticky just the same. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

As a side note concerning KY legislation..please call or write your state representative and tell them to support and pass HB 70, this is voter rights reinstatement. Its almost state law but it needs your support.

Post Thanks / Like

Heres a easy way to find your representatives number or email. Top right corner just enter your zip code and it will direct you to your representative. I sent a email didnt take but 2mins..... I will ne in corbin march 29th...thanks for organizing this event

Post Thanks / Like

Blackberry gamefowl meet has been shut down for the rest of the year and maybe for good......Its in eastern ky.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that. I wasn't told by Craig whom he talked to in Washington, but I really think they got one over on him. They said the spectator bill was in effect now but we were initially told Oct. 1. After research this date made and still does make perfect sense. Other wise funds would already be appropriated for its crusade. Many seem to believe that as soon as Obama signed it that it became law and went into affect. This in part is true. When he signed it..it WAS law, but the signing date and the day it goes into actual affect are two different matters. It was reiterated to me by a member of congress although directly second hand if that makes sense. Other proof of this situation is elections..the elections are the first of November yet they don't take the oath of office and become inaugurated until mid January. I think it should be like on survivor..you lose ...you get booted off the island that day.

Post Thanks / Like

anybody know if mcdowell or elkhorn city is gonna have anything the rest of the year....pm me if would dont want open forum thanks