Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: enertone,the most reasonable maintenance feeds

romeo-j

enertone,the most reasonable maintenance feeds

we all know that for maintenance feeds we need to have a 16%crude protein,so my delema is that why do others spend a lot of time mixing several feed mix:concentrates,layers,hi-protein pellets
    etc.... with out knowing the "EXACT" crude protein!!!!!! I need your inputs on this guys,any comments or violent reaction or you want us to debate about this just reply here or text me (09273634611) and pls. be advised,that im not endorsing this product or anything,just the logic!

WE DON'T NEED TO EXPERIMENT!!

Post Thanks / Like
    enertone is a maintainance feed. we have chick booster, stag developer, breeder pellets, conditioning pellets. Different feeds, iba iba ang gamet, iba iba ang idad. iba iba ang timpla. For maintainance feed I still use the best grains available and 10-15% pellets. I still believe cleaned washed soaked grains contain more enzymes and is good for the gizzard. Gumamit na ako ng enertone dati. Sa oriental grades ko ginamit.

donnieray
    tagalog forum po yata dito

romeo-j

missing out few facts!!!!!!!

Don B,how much is you crude protein? how sure are you that what your mixing will have 16-18%CP? 10-15%pellets will surely build up fats.And by the way,soaking grains in maintenance stage can NOT benefit your fowls in any way because it will only seperate the good stuff from the grain,all the VIT and minerals will be drained and what will be left is only fibers and nothing more.............................................. ..............................................

Eboy Martin
    Romeo,

Minsan, hindi dahil sa pagtitipid, gumagamit din ako ng sariling timpla ko kung saan sa tingin ko humuhubog ang kanilang katawan. Ganoon talaga ang buhay, maghahanap ka ng sarili mong paraan para maiayos ang lahat at makamenos ng kaunti sa gastos. Sa aking palagay....

thundercock

Nawawala ang Vit etc...

Sir Romeo J. Sir,

Matanong ko lang po, talaga po bang nawawala ang mga vit. minerals at kung ano ano pa sa concentrate grains kapag po ito ay ibinabad at parang wala ng silbi ito? Bakit po sa 14days keep ni Doc Teddy ay neririkomenda po nya na ang grains ay ma babad ng 9hours kung parang walang silbi din lang pala ito at wala ng makukuha na kahit ano sa grains na naibabad. Ano po ba talaga ang tama? ibababad o hindi?

" Life is Short...Enjoy"

Thundercock

Post Thanks / Like

nabasa ko lang din dito.....

kapag ibinabad daw ang grains ay naguumpisang mag germinate ito. tumataas ang sustansya ng pagkain ng manok. at syempre mas madaling tunawin sa bituka ang grains na ibinabad.

Post Thanks / Like

enertone

mura ang enertone feeds pero ang mixture nya with grains is unknown per feeding mo..baka sobra ng corn sa isang scoop mo sa next sobra naman ng ibang grains. iba talaga ang ikaw mag combine ng feeds mo...alam mo kung ano consumption nila...

^bloody_thief^

purpose of soaking (opinion)

the grains germinate and is easier to digest

Ferdinand Borja

Grains

Hi Guys,

What i'm doing is to wash the feeds by lukewarm water before i feed to remove dirt and other germs. The way weither you soaked or washed the grains is good and there is no effect to the grain and your fowl as long it is clean and healthy.

Regards

Post Thanks / Like
    if u really want to use enertone....

just add a kilo of quaker oats,,,every kilo of enertone....

50%-enertone
    50%-quaker oats...

ok yan,,,,,,,:teeth: :lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    Romeo J,
    I donít. Ang alam ko mas maganda at mas mahusay ang oriental grades ko kaysa noong enertone ang gamit ko. Again, maintainance feed lang yan at kung titingnan mo ang grain content, mas makakakuha ka pa ng mas maganda diyan. Mas madami ang nagtitimpla ng sariling feeds dahil 365 days yan. Pag adobo ka araw araw o chopsuey, magsasawa ka din. Maraming mas magandang conditioner grains at conditioning pellets for maintainance. Pagdating sa ating mga manok, gusto pa rin natin ang pinakamabuti kahit medyo mahal at matrabaho.. Maraming mahusay na Pinoy sabungero na alam nila ang kanilang ginagawa dahil subok na nila ito.

vulture
    .. my guess is those not using enertone or pre-mixed maintenance feeds want to soak the concentrate grains. and value the the freedom to adjust the grain/pellet ratio, type of grains, type of pellets, etc. ang saya-saya!:lol:

dgm23
    Enertone contains about 70% pellets and 30% grains. They are marketing it as a mixture of pellet and grains because if you are going to use grains alone, you would encounter deficiencies in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. This is according to the formulator.

If you need a reference on feed formulation and feed ingredient composition, you may refer to "PHILSAN Feed Reference Standards" published by the Philippine Society of Animal Nutritionists. You can view an online copy of the 2nd edition at http://www.pcarrd.dost.gov.ph/infoce...n/contents.htm . There is a 3rd edition already published which is more comprehensive. This is very helpful for handlers who mix their own feed.

15. Thanks Dustman thanked for this post
    talahib747
    makasabat na din, maganda yang enertone na iyan sa mga baguhan na hindi pa marunong magtimpla ng sarili nilang feeds kc formulated na iyan ng thunderbird pang-maintenance feeds.

isa sa dahilan kaya di ako gumagamit ng enertone ay dahil sa hindi ko ito mababad dahil may kahalo ng pellets ito. kaya ko naman binababad ang grains ay dahil mas masustansya ito pag germinated na ang mga grains at mas madaling tunawin ng mga tinale dahil ito ay basa. in contrary sa ibang nagsasabi na nawawala ang ibang sustansya ng grains pag ito ay binababad, mas naniniwala ako na nawawala ang sustansya ng grains pag ito ay naiinitan o napapakuluan. kaya nga maraming vegetarian ang nagsasabi na mas masustansya ang gulay na kinakain mo pag d masyadong luto or dili kaya ay "raw o hilaw" kung kakainin mo.

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree

Post Thanks / Like
    Tanong lang po sa mga gumagamit ng enertone o high action: Anong feeds ang ginagamit nyo pag conditioning na? Pag nasanay kasi ang manok sa dry feeding, ayaw kumain ng babad na grains. Kung dry feeding naman, paano na yung sinasabi nilang phytic acid?

dgm23
    silangan,

Among the feed ingredients used in maintenance feed, only wheat or trigo contains a relatively significant level of PHYTASE. This is the enzyme Thunderbird is claiming as the phytic acid neutralizer. It is available in the market as Ronozyme or Natuphos.

Phytase (enzyme) is active only at pH of around 2.5 to 5 (acidic medium), meaning, it's not active in dry feed or even in feed soaked for a few hours because the pH of the feed is around 5.5 to 6.5. It only becomes active as an enzyme when it reaches the proventriculus (or true stomach) of the chicken. Note that phytic acid cannot be destroyed by merely soaking the feed in water.

The benefits of phytase (or phytic acid neutralizer) is that it destroys phytic acid, since phytic acid can decrease the availability of nutrients such as phosphorus, amino acids, etc., and has a tendency to bind enzymes in the digestive tract such as amylase, which may result in decreased digestibility of carbohydrates.

If you want to know more about phytic acid, just contact BASF and Roche for technical materials or bulletins, go to their websites, or surf the web.

As regards crude protein requirement, if you go deeper into nutrition, there is really NO crude protein requirement but rather, it is the level of amino acids (building blocks of proteins) that is more important. The level of crude protein does not reflect the quality of protein because it is measured based on the level of nitrogen in the feed. Some ingredients e.g. copra meal may have a high crude protein content but the protein quality is relatively poor due to processing. Other ingredients contain high crude protein level due to high non-protein nitrogen content.

Post Thanks / Like

ricko
    i like this thread.
    I always use enertone all the time and I'm satisfy the body conformities of my cocks.

Post Thanks / Like
    as long as you're satisfied.

sweaterhatch141
    for those who mix their own maintainance feed, can you please post your ratio of mixing for me.

thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    my maintenance feeds:

My boys are happy with 4 parts enertone & 1 part high protein pellets. We only supplemented half cooked mongo bean or cooked blood in the weekend especially during molting season.

For our conditioning feeds:

We never completely change feed but use ratio of 2:1 plus evaporated milk, boiled egg & supplement.

Grain soaking works but a lot of hassle; so we opted to use evaporated milk to aid digestion process during conditioning.

So far, we are very satisfied with the product.

Post Thanks / Like
    :rbounce:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: enertone,the most reasonable maintenance feeds

Sir tanong ko lng po if pwde pong haluaan pa ng grain and crack corn for maintenance.. Ganto po kc mixture ko 3kilos enertone 1/2 crack corn 1/2 slasher conditioner. Ok lang po ba to?kasi sabi po ng iba pg pure enrtone ngkakasapola dw po. Hoping for your response.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Binababad po ang grains to remove to the PHYTIC ACIDS na present po sa coating ng grains na nakakasama po in the long run sa ating mga alaga. For me, I also use 50% ENERTONE and mix with 50% BMEG Integra 3000 w/c is equivalent to 17% Crude Protein...wala ka nang hassle in soaking the grains. But in conditioning, I will try germinating na may halong ACV sa tubig.
    Last edited by ErwynDonor; July 7th, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Mga sir, I've been hearing a lot of positive comments about Thunderbird Enertone. Is this different from the "Enertone" you were referring to? Planning to switch to Thunderbird Enertone kasi. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Mga boss gamit ko sa mga nokis Enertone..at mganda nman ang hubog ng ktwan..dpende lng cguro yan sa pg aalaga..sorry po sa iba pero tingin ko ung mg mimix ng knila feeds un ung mga may pera na...khit anu gusto nila ihalo sa pgkain pwede...pero tulad po skin na backyard lng sa Enertone po ako comportable...

Post Thanks / Like

hindi lang pang maintainance ang gamit nito, ang kaibigan ko di na nagbabago ng patuka kaya all the way enertone gamit hya hanggang laban...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: enertone,the most reasonable maintenance feeds

Ask ko lang po mga sir magkano po ba ang per kilo or per sack ng enertone? Ito po ba ang tinatawag po ba nating maintenance feeds ay mixture na po ba ito? At wala ka ng ihahalo....pero same concentrate din po ito di ba,ano po ba ang pag kakaiba ng ibang concentrate maintanance feeds?

Sa ibang mga kasabong natin na gumagamit ng ibang brand na maintenance feeds na maganda ang resulta at mura pa per kilo or per sack paki post naman kung magkano.

Pasensiya na po at newbie palang,para makapulot ng mga magagandang idea sa mga beteranong kasabong natin na naging maganda ang resulta sa kanilang pag mamanok....

Isa pa pong tanong at tuloy hingi na din ng magandang idea. Alin po ba ang magandang gamiting pang maintenance thru condioning na,baka may makapag bigay ng magandang idea sa mga kasabong natin...salamat in advance mga kasabong at goodluck sa inyong ga laban at ganun din sa inyng breeding..mabuhay tayong lahat..godbless.