Thread: Dwain White (blacksmith gamefarm) Radio Gamefowl

Post Thanks / Like

Dwain White (blacksmith gamefarm) Radio Gamefowl

My buddy just bought a pair of radios from Dwain. My question is has anyone seen them in action because I can find little on these birds but I found his farm name a few times on the derby intercontinental website?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dwain White (blacksmith gamefarm) Radio Gamefowl

Mr White has great fowl. Watched them many times back in the day at Texoma!

3. Thanks Brettjern thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the tuffs entries any where he went , be doing it a long time , tuff in SK in Mexico . Got to be in his 80's

5. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    My buddy just bought a pair of radios from Dwain. My question is has anyone seen them in action because I can find little on these birds but I found his farm name a few times on the derby intercontinental website?
    Dwain got a lot of good blood from when he ran sunset gameclub in the 70's

7. Thanks Brettjern thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input guys. The radios he sent my buddy look great but I couldn't find much about them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. The radios he sent my buddy look great but I couldn't find much about them
    Can speak of them firsthand. 10yrs ago they were topnotch fowl. Respectful in any heel.

10. Thanks Brettjern thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The are real good birds, seen them in action a few times

Post Thanks / Like

i have them and they cross well with hatch and especially sweater.[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

radio over sweater[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

How are his Walton Hatch. Any one know??

Post Thanks / Like

Just went to his farm yesterday for visit . Very nice and hospitable . He is breeding more on his radios . Also has Melsims broodstocks .

Post Thanks / Like

Just talked to Mr White. I will be visiting him for a trio of radios. Who has the great sweaters and hatch that are doing good in Mexico ?

Post Thanks / Like

Cayo/hatch, I heard that Dwain has a good 4 way hatch and a Walton hatch. I'm planning also to visit his farm in fall.

Post Thanks / Like

holdmystones, how is radio from Dwain White? Can you share how it go's? What is the style of fighting of this line?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cayo/hatch View Post
    Just talked to Mr White. I will be visiting him for a trio of radios. Who has the great sweaters and hatch that are doing good in Mexico ?
    how is Dwain Radio? Well you please share your comments about Dwain's fowls.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waray View Post
    Just went to his farm yesterday for visit . Very nice and hospitable . He is breeding more on his radios . Also has Melsims broodstocks .
    Could you please PM me Dwain White"s phone # please. I am a true waray-waray.

Post Thanks / Like

Does any one know his price on the fowl..

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by holdmystones View Post
    i have them and they cross well with hatch and especially sweater.[IMG][/IMG]
    That is a good looking cock right there

Post Thanks / Like

I have quite a few pure Radios from Mr.White and i can say that they are the best birds on my yard. I have an old 10 year old cock that is pure and he impressed me 9 times that i showed him. After he was 5 years old, i retired him and bred him back to 4 pure hens that i bought from Mr. White and now i have about 25 pure stags and cocks from this proven cock. I have about 40 pure hens and pullets from the same cock. I have been very satisfied with anything that i have crossed the Radios in to. Im gonna keep breeding this old cock as long as i can and im gonna keep Mr. Whites Radios going as long as i can.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemont34mm View Post
    I have quite a few pure Radios from Mr.White and i can say that they are the best birds on my yard. I have an old 10 year old cock that is pure and he impressed me 9 times that i showed him. After he was 5 years old, i retired him and bred him back to 4 pure hens that i bought from Mr. White and now i have about 25 pure stags and cocks from this proven cock. I have about 40 pure hens and pullets from the same cock. I have been very satisfied with anything that i have crossed the Radios in to. Im gonna keep breeding this old cock as long as i can and im gonna keep Mr. Whites Radios going as long as i can.
    what is the station on the pure cocks ? do they go straight in or do they what to play some when legal ?

25. Likes kickin_chicken liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bootlegger View Post
    what is the station on the pure cocks ? do they go straight in or do they what to play some when legal ?
    Mr. White has some that are short, medium and tall station. I always like to pick the tall ones, just for the reach advantage. I live 35 minutes away from Mr. White and i went to visit him about 3 weeks ago, but he was at a doctor's appointment. I didnt get a chance to visit with and a buddy of mine was telling me that he is very bad shape. I haven't had a chance to see him this year. I went early in the season last year and i bought 4 PCI greys crossed with walton, one pure yellow leg hatch, one 4 way hatch crossed with Albany and a few frost grey crossed with radio. These birds were so healthy when i bought them, that i had to wait a month and a half to knock off some weight. I dont know what his prices are gonna be this year. I hope he is alright and healthy.

Post Thanks / Like

The radios my buddy got from Dwain white were straight up dunghill. The cock he sent wouldn't face up to a cock so they called him up and he came up with some excuse and said he would send another but they just got rid of them and didn't want to waste anymore time with them. Had his wing band in him so there is no way he wasn't the real deal.

28. Likes trueedge liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When I saw Dwain fight here are in Mexico it was with GLcocks either reds or greys. All were good breed cocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Well i have been at Dewain's yard many of times and i have bought alot of birds from him while i was in his yard. I have Never Ever had any of my birds quit on me. Now, i haven't bought any pure birds from him in a long time and the ones i bought, never had any wing bands on them. We would go to his barn and look up the markings on the feet or the nose and he would show me the book, just so i could see what i was buying. I showed my pure ones in both the gaff and the knife and they never quit on me. Where i show my birds at, they know that when i come with my Radios, they know that my Radios perform very well and everyone is gonna see a good show. Im not saying that i win every time but my odds of winning are very high. I speak very highly of Dewain's Radios because this is my experience with his birds and not what i heard from someone else. I hear some stories about some of his birds quitting, but i have yet to have that experience yet and i hope not to ever have that experience.

31. Likes madmex liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, i have crossed my Radios with some pure Kelsos that my partner and i bought from a man named Jr. Garcia and this cross was a great cross. Jr. Garcia has passed away and my partner and i bought all his birds from his wife. Now we have all the Pure Kelsos that he had originally got from Loyce's yard after Loyce passed away. Jr. Garcia had the Jones and the penitentiary and the Cardinal Club Kelsos. Jr would love to tell his old stories of how well his birds would perform for him. Now my partner and i have his bloodline now. Dead game birds, all i can say. We are gonna breed alot more of Radio / Kelsos from now on.

33. Likes trueedge liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I have Mr. White's number pls. Thank you in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone still have or know where to get the Dwain white radios in Texas

Post Thanks / Like

There is one on the UGBA auction from Nonie.