Thread: just wondering...

Post Thanks / Like

Question just wondering...

I know Ive been away a while, so I was wondering why we are still entertaining the membership(s) of certain well known individuals who for the purposes of this thread shall remain nameless, when they clearly are not cockers, and even worse, use deceit and subterfuge to lead us to believe they are for the purpose of gaining information for the lovely people at certain government agencies who wish to end this way of life. This person or persons have repeatedly copy and pasted conversations from threads in this community on their social networking sites to further their efforts against us. Why are we allowing it to continue? And further, why do we continue to engage said person in conversation when they are so plainly baiting us into a confrontation?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: just wondering...

Oh...............just somethin ta do LOL !!!

Post Thanks / Like

It helps....... due to the fact that at least we know their exact location due to their server address, unlike if they were surfing on the website as guests meaning (non members)........ being on here is no threat as long as we keep discussion to chicken talk....... it isn't illegal to raise and preserve gamefowl....... they aren't fooling anyone........ you can also read everyones forum posts so you can filter out the ones who actually don't raise fowl...... administration has their eyes on them (deadgame4), don't worry.......

4. Likes Greyfreek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

dang it turd....I wasn't usin no names and you went and dropped it ROFL