Thread: Market Place

Post Thanks / Like

Market Place

To Webmaster,

Can't access the classified ads / market place forum just so suddenly. Is there something we need to do to again open such forum?

Regards,

Edwin Lapitan

solraya
    i am not webmaster, but i was just on the phone w/ sentenciador.

a premium page will be up soon, not part of the boards.

sellers can post, for an annual fee.

what's good here is that buyers are looked after in a way. the site will have a database for the sellers, so buyers need not be wary about sending payments as the site will maintain the data on sellers.

from what i gathered, sentenciador got a complaint from a buyer that the goods were not delivered after paying. he felt bad that his hands were tied because he can't help for lack of info on the ad posters.

advertisers just need to pay. the page will be viewed by all.

marccaesar
    Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Here's the letter...

Here's the email.

I just edited the name and email address for this indivual's privacy.

It's this kind of nonsense we want to avoid from fly-by-nighters and peddlers.

Real business people will not mind spending to earn money. You have to spend money in order to make money. With our new "Virtual Mall" all transcations will be legitimate.

If you can help out, and find this "ramapo mt. gamefarm" please help out this friend of ours.

Thank you.

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
    ********@yahoo.com on November 11th, 2003 at 03:41PM (SGT).

name: C***A M***O
    email: **********@yahoo.com
    message: i ordered gamefowls from ramapo mt. gamefarm. i learned of the company thru your sabong net posting pit. i sent u.s. $300.00 in july to date i still haven't received my order. i tried best efforts to contact them but to no avail. pls. i really need help...
    if you're not the right contact, would appreciate you forwarding me to the right one. thank you so much
    Submit: Send Feedback

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

RAMAPO MOUNTAIN GAMEFARM

FOUND THIS ON THEIR WEBSITE...

http://www.geocities.com/ramapomountaingamefowl/

Johnathan E. DeMarino Proud Member of TheASBA.com ~ aach-pac ~ U.G.B.A
    NJ 201-529-1070
    please call after 8:00 pm

Post Thanks / Like

Virtual mall

To Sentenciador - your point has been well said and well taken. What we just wanted to recommend is to classify would be sellers and only require reasonable fees depending on the items he's offering and / or selling.
    If I do promote my seasonal produce at this forum, will I be billed the same as those selling items all throughout the year? A buyin process could likewise be conducted for would be sellers, must requirements of which could be complete personal information as to his complete name, address, contact numbers, other communication lines, etc., etc.
    Just a piece of my thought.

Thanks for the information.

With Best Regards,

Edwin

BackYard
    Using a Virtual Mall, there would be a policy and procedure both parties website provider and the content provider. The case happening for our companion is the best practices for both parties. So, we learn and we need to establish the creative approach to help our sabong sites.

Post Thanks / Like
    to sentenciador,
    i think the last posting on this farm is posted in tagalog warning us pilipino not to deal with this faker. is the victim a pinoy? if not then next time it shoud be a open warning to everybody and shoud be in english.

Post Thanks / Like

Mall

Hi,

A mall is a mall, whether brick-and-mortar or virtual. You (the seller) lease space from the developer (us) for a given contract (one year).

The buyer goes to the mall and shops. There is no entrance fee to go to a mall. So why would there be one in the virtual world?

All transactions are between the seller and the buyer. We are just the "landlords."

If something goes wrong, we can give you (the buyer) seller information, as he is fully registered with us. But that's us far as we go.

For example, you do not go directly to the Ayala Land office if your Starbuck's coffee tastes bad, right? Same way here

Cheers.

BackYard
    To All Members,

Now we know the rules for the sabong sites, lets helps each other for the growth of our sites.
    I salute for the developer's of this site, the technical people, managements and etc. Mabuhay kayong lahat!!!

Cheer's

Post Thanks / Like

Mall

Hello Senti - we are on the same thought as to the must submission of the sellers detailed personal information to this site.
    What is still unclear to us are the fees associated with the " lease " as you call it. Quick Sew won't occupy the same space as that of Jollibee.

Cheers!!!

Regards,

Edwin

Post Thanks / Like

When the time comes, you will know.

This is still under development. When the time comes, you will know as we will announce it. OK?

Post Thanks / Like
    3, 6, months to one year lease!

Short Lease for seasonal sellers.

Long Lease for year-long sellers.

Just a suggestion,

Kidd

bien1931

Website for ramapo mt. game farm

Suggest to post in the net, maybe we have C.B. friends that lives
    in New Jersy, that could help solve our friends problem or maybe
    get is money back. If worse comes to the worse contact the better buisness bureau of New Jersy. I'll kept an eye for Pinoys that come to Mount Sterling from New Jersy and inquire about
    this game farm.
    Bluegrass

BackYard
    nice to heared from you about the issued, thats a great help for our CF.

BackYard
    nice to heared from you about the issued, thats a great help for our CF.

Post Thanks / Like

suggestion

the sabong.net must implement a covering rules and regulation for the seller, for the protection of the buyers. Seller should fill-up valid form from sabong.net and subject for screening, A qualified seller should have a controlled number issued by a sabong.net management. The buyer/s must inquire first with sabong net authority to verify if this seller has a capacity to sell and truth information in the forum. Just for the protection of the site and buyers.

ema42363
    main@rcp.com.ph

Ed

Additional info on Ramapo Game farm

I hope this will help too..

his e-maill address - jdema28646@hotmail.com

Aside form this, he is also active to the other website ( www.pitmaster.com) maybe you can asked additional info to Vito or chris.

Ed

hatchclaret
    backyard ,, is right let unite and stall this site , for our sport paulgems

Walsi
    :lol:

Hacienda Juan
    :hippie:

mgarcia
    Hi Everyone,

I know there have been problems with the marketplace, but i just need a little help. I'd like to purchase a pair of sweater for breeding. This is my first time and any help would be appreciated. I live in las pinas and any farm in batangas or nearby would be ok for me. I am a neophyte at this and any help would go a long way. thank you.

onehitstag

well....

Hey guys. I just learned of this site a month or so ago from a friend that bought some of my birds to show in the PI's I have been posting on the pitmaster an the gamerooster sites (free sites by the way) I can understand if you sale birds as your buisness that you would have to pay a lanlord (site owner) to be able to place adds. but most of use DONT use this as a buisness an just try to sale a few extras or in my case all of my fowl (had to get out the sport due to cancer), Well I see that just like the other sites you have a few bad apples that did ppl wrong but i guess thats the chanch you have to take if you incist on buying somthing you can hold in your hands. but 99.9 % of us are honest an try our best to make the buyer happy. but I had posted my birds for sale here an about 3 days later they took the classafides down an now i hear they are going to charge us to sale birds here. well as for me an Im sure im not alone , I want be placing adds here as I DONT make my buisness saleing chickens. but I have seen that the number of ppl that visted this site has went down an im sure it will drop in members more an more.there are too many FREE places to place adds. I just wanted to say well you should have looked more to finding sponcers to place adds insted of charging ppl that just try to sale a few extra chickens each year.. well good luck with your new thing here cuz you will need it but if any of you want to find good birds without having to pay an extra charg on the birds that these ppl here will have to do cuz they had to pay to sale, just come to gamerooster.com or pittmaster.com/minimart an check us out..we will treat ya rite an at a fare price..yfis

onehitstag

ema??

you are joking rite??.. why would ppl go through that much truble to sale a bird?? too many free sites out there. an there is know way this or anyother site would be able to protect the buyer from fraud... If i was going to buy a bird off the internet i would get refrences from other buyers.. get feedback from other buyers.you know know matter how you look at it, its the buyer that has to take the risk ..if your not sure about the person you are buying from then eather DONT buy or pay C.O.D.. saying that the site has a responcabilty to you the buyer is a joke. Iv been posting for the last few months on the pitmaster an gamerooster.com .. I like them for a few reasons..on game rooster they have a buyer/ feedback forum anon pitmaster if ppl get riped off they let us all know by posting it on the forums. as for the site owners they just let the ppl take care of the ripoffs. I have sold over 200 birds in the last month or so (had over 300 cocks) as I have cancer an cant give my birds the care they need so i had to sale most of them. 99.9 % of the ppl there are good folks but we all know the bad apples are there but we try to take care of eachother an weed them out.. just dont think the this site owes us anything but a place to post so other can see what we have to sale..

Post Thanks / Like

Question anybody know

the "subscribe to this forum" mean, sorry i just dont get it...thanks:hippie:

Post Thanks / Like
    just try again if it doesnt work, stop trying