Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utah passed the felony cockfighting bill tonight

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Utah passed the felony cockfighting bill tonight

the vote was 41 to 33. The last two years the Utah House voted down the bill. Something changed and they voted for felony.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Utah passed the felony cockfighting bill tonight

Not good for us i'm not in Utah but hurts us in general.

Post Thanks / Like

Eventually, they will make killing rats and mice a felony too! Unless you kill them humanly!!!!LoL you can be a drug dealer and only get misdeamenor but felony for chickens? We are going backwards!

Post Thanks / Like

To them what is humane? H s u s kills more than we do period! We should treat them the same way just to see how they feel about it...

Post Thanks / Like

I though it was a felony in all states to fight roosters?

Post Thanks / Like

It is not a felony in all states, but i never said i was fighting or anything of the sort i just said what i know of what is happening they blame us of animal cruelty when they uethanize cats, dogs, chickens, horses, cows, hogs..etc.. cause they can't find a home for them or so they say in past years don't remember the exact years they killed over 2 million animals and yet they still and are getting paid to do that

7. Thanks turbo_harpoon thanked for this post
    Likes ghostrider544, Alpha Stag liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's gonna be first to have the match in her honor guys???

9. Likes Shrek, c.turner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry F View Post
    Who's gonna be first to have the match in her honor guys???
    Where and when Lol. is deadgame4 a her?

Post Thanks / Like

Well i don't care bout them sob's they come to any of my families properties and i'm there it will not be pretty for them private property with no warrant, they WILL NOT LIKE WHAT THEY GET I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH...
    Last edited by jrdzhdz; March 11th, 2015 at 03:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Tree huggers must of made a huge contribution to somebody to get it passed! I'm not from the mainland but it sucks when ever I read **** like this! I feel for you guys, freakin felony for fighting chickens, what's this world coming to!

13. Likes Alpha Stag liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well to my knowledge H S U S is getting donations if that is what you want to call it.. the shelters that should be getting the money don't recieve but 1% of the cash that is donated to the cause so what is up with all that S H I T!!

15. Likes Alpha Stag liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To find out the laws in your state about cockfighting just check their website. They have a lot of info about hounds man too. Virginia just voted to phase out fox pens there. Hunting with hounds is next but you can't get a hounds an to understand that unless they own roosters. I thought we would be able to fight roosters at Del Rio till time stopped turning, but they proved otherwise. I believe this sport will come back on west coast due to our fellow Mexican cockers but it'll take a decade or so . Hang in there fellows and try to talk to hounds men about **** agenda. Remind them that these are the same people that made it illegal to fox hunt in England!

17. Likes dungeon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That sucks, but I heard on the flip side that we can add 3 more hens to ONE brood cock. ��
    Never heard of cockers in Utah. Wouldn't want to live there if it was legal. That's a weird place.

19. Likes CajunDevil, Hayn/auzzi, BLAKE V. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ssneaky fu#@ers couldnt put the bill up to a straight vote. They had it drafted but didnt submit it for a bill number. Said he wanted to change some wording then snuck it under another bill as a rider. Slime balls cant fight us in the open they got there butts kicked in the first fly last time so they had to do it under the cover of darkness. just goes to show who we deal with in these matters. They only got it throught the seneate and the house has yet to vote we got blind sided last night but out in force today we will get it beat. It is a graduated bill. First class b second class a third felony. all the phone calls we can get would help
    Last edited by riverlane; March 11th, 2015 at 11:35 PM.

21. Likes Jerry F, El_Gavilancillo, chad123 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Stag View Post
    Where and when Lol. is deadgame4 a her?
    Thats what everyone is saying. And a few said that if she ever posted again they were gonna sacrifice some culls lol

Post Thanks / Like

I don't even understand what the point of her posting stuff like this is...its just weird lol...its like she thinks she has information nobody else has or is entitled to...shows how smart she is

Lucas

Post Thanks / Like

She's just an evil parasite with nothing constructive or good to do with her time,the piece of filth should be ashamed of her self.

Post Thanks / Like

Shes just a bored fat lesbian.Someone said her name is Sheila Ray she has a anti cocking page on facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGame4 View Post
    the vote was 41 to 33. The last two years the Utah House voted down the bill. Something changed and they voted for felony.
    Probably the same thing that happened in Louisiana. The inhumane society lined the pollititions pockets.

27. Thanks Shrek thanked for this post
    Likes CajunDevil, Shrek liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not Sheila Ray. I'm someone that thinks it's idiotic for people here to stick their heads in the sand and not know what's going on.

And Riverlane is wrong. The bill that was voted on, SB 134, was the same bill that had been floating around all year. There was no sneaky amendment. The legislators knew exactly what they were voting on. Apparently the group of cockers that showed up last Friday made a poor impression on the legislature. The last couple of years **** could only get 28 votes in the House. This year they got 41.

Post Thanks / Like

Shelia Ray is a pathetic old bitch. She is the type of person that I wouldn't piss on if she was on fire. She is the creator of this thread. About the same time this thread was posted, it was posted on her anti cockfighting page as well https://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Mo...73924266051803 The admins should ban this old bitch.
    Last edited by Sidgrey; March 12th, 2015 at 06:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I think she has maybe 7-8 supporters.. Maybe she will end up at the bottom of the river!!! I think I have time to run out and heel up some culls myself...great idea

Post Thanks / Like

Old fat **** gets off on causing trouble.She always looking for cock on here.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

This country is going to ****. Only tree huggers that no nothing about this sport make 95 Percent of our laws.they are the same ones that think we shouldn't be hunting and killing and eating poor animals also.Or fishing and catching fish because the hook hurts there mouth. Wont be long we will have no freedom at all. I've had gamefowl all my life and hate feeling something I grew up loving and is a way of life can make me some kind of criminal. My mother hatted me fooling with gamefowl until my mentor ask her one day would you rather have him out here fooling with these old chickens or out on the street fooling with drugs or running with the wrong crowd. They keep me out of trouble.

33. Likes CajunDevil liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

shelia After closer examination I see that yes they did use the other bill as a decoy. and then dumped the other as an amendment. We were told by those who scrambled to water it down that it wasnt going to vote as it had missed the deadline but they apparently made ( bought ) an exception. so now in the state of utah if you get caught in the pit with a fighting bird you get three strikes your a felon. NO SPECTATOR PROVISION !!!!!!!!! I also noticed after reading from our dear bunney humper that it wasnt sneaky that it want brought to the floor on the table as a straight up vote. It may have been floating in your circle as a go deal but was rather low altitude to the public.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't wish no harm on anyone, however I do hope one day that all these folks that are against cocking gets the same treatment as us. We are classified as trash for the most part when 90 percent are hard working tax paying people that have something they enjoy being pursued by people that has nothing to do with the sport. I just hope y'all do experience the karma

36. Thanks Shrek thanked for this post
    Likes CajunDevil, c.turner, MONGOOSE, Shrek liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverlane View Post
    shelia After closer examination I see that yes they did use the other bill as a decoy. and then dumped the other as an amendment. We were told by those who scrambled to water it down that it wasnt going to vote as it had missed the deadline but they apparently made ( bought ) an exception. so now in the state of utah if you get caught in the pit with a fighting bird you get three strikes your a felon. NO SPECTATOR PROVISION !!!!!!!!! I also noticed after reading from our dear bunney humper that it wasnt sneaky that it want brought to the floor on the table as a straight up vote. It may have been floating in your circle as a go deal but was rather low altitude to the public.
    Spectator was already illegal. This left that part alone and upped penalties for handlers and sponsors.

whoever told you a deadline had been missed lied to you. The deadline is tomorrow night

Post Thanks / Like

I feel for the people in the states that canīt practice the sport they love, but why be so aggressive Towards him or her, he or she is not passing this bills nor promoting them she is just giving information that many would find important and effects the sport. This is the behavior that makes people think that this is a sport for the lowest common denominator.

Kill them with kindness it hurt way more..

Post Thanks / Like

Alpha stag
    "Kill them with kindness it'll hurt way more" like this....!

40. Likes Alpha Stag liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadgame 4 is named sheila ray she has a page on facebook against cockfighting.you guys need to check it out.She has no business here on Sabong she is a bunny humper.