Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah passed the felony cockfighting bill tonight

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Utah passed the felony cockfighting bill tonight

She is on here all the time.She gathers info for her page and posts it there.

Post Thanks / Like

yawn......................... she's definitely not worth all the attention she gets.............. attention whore if you ask me.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moseley View Post
    I don't wish no harm on anyone, however I do hope one day that all these folks that are against cocking gets the same treatment as us. We are classified as trash for the most part when 90 percent are hard working tax paying people that have something they enjoy being pursued by people that has nothing to do with the sport. I just hope y'all do experience the karma
    It will and it does. The biggest problem with some humans is they THINK they are SEPERATE from life of this world. Take a look at this world without humans in it. It's a place devoid of right and wrong. It is what it is, cruel and or otherwise. NOW, put humans back into the equation. What's really changed?? Other than the human mind JUDGING it's environment. Is it right? Is it Wrong?
    It appears to me most humans want to live in lolypop land not here. I would say the number one problem with this world is the DEHUMANIZATION OF HUMAN BEINGS not cruelty to animals. Solve the REAL problem and you resolve everything.
    Good luck cause we're ALL MENTALLY HANDICAPPED cause we all want to live in LOLLYPOP LAND. Not a "live and let live" person anywhere.
    OK I'm off my soap box now.

Post Thanks / Like

Mongoose! You should STAY on you're soapbox! "Civilized" society is giving into security and safety over freedom! I'm disturbed by the number of people in the U.S.A. that think cocking should be illegal........they don't even care about it really they have been fed a load of crap by the Animal Rights Terrorist and they believe it. It is funny to me that hunters ignore the gamefowl community rather than embracing them as friends because they mistakenly think that the ART will ignore them if they are pre-occupied with cockers or "puppy mills".

Post Thanks / Like

Mongoose. Back when it was legal, I knew several cockers from Utah. They were great guys and always tough to whip. I always liked being around them.
    And I know all my buddies felt the same way. TURBO
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    That sucks, but I heard on the flip side that we can add 3 more hens to ONE brood cock. 😃
    Never heard of cockers in Utah. Wouldn't want to live there if it was legal. That's a weird place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGame4 View Post
    the vote was 41 to 33. The last two years the Utah House voted down the bill. Something changed and they voted for felony.

check this out that's per hour not a year. Lol put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    deadgame6000 per hour! 6000 x 24 =144,000 x 365 =52,560,000 that's one plant there's thousands of processing plants!

7. Likes c.turner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ankle bone View Post

check this out that's per hour not a year. Lol put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    deadgame6000 per hour! 6000 x 24 =144,000 x 365 =52,560,000 that's one plant there's thousands of processing plants!
    Nice, very efficient..........i love me some yard bird !!!