Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puckett Game Farm?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Puckett Game Farm?

Hello Cockmates,

Just like to ask if anyone here had any experience with the Pukett Game Farm fowls? Anyone here have seen them fight? or probably have used them? Input please.....

Thank you,

:sprcool:

ellisgamefowl
    Charles and Wayne are both first class chicken men . I've been watching their fowl in local pits for many years and they always show well . I've never purchased any fowl from them but I wouldn't be scared to show their fowl any where in the world . Their fowl are like the men who bred them , first class .

vallejokb

Puckett's Grey Brood Cock

is the cover of the April 2005 issue of The Gamecock Magazine. I just receive my copy last April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    do somebody here happens to know what kinds of bloodlines do they have? thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Puckett Game Farm?

Quote Originally Posted by ligas_paka2006
    do somebody here happens to know what kinds of bloodlines do they have? thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

you know what when i flew back to my home town in hawaii i would here some cockers talk about the pucketts aww there junk over rated chickens, but you know what iam not to fond of grey chikens but those grey pucketts they kick some serious ass dont care for the puckett reds but those greys wheeew man they got power and snap and they cut deep good timming as long as ive been back on the islands i gotta give those roosters props some of the best grey chickens ive seen i would so love to condition a show of those roosters good good roosters yis roland hayashi alohas man they got all kines they got chocolate greys .mclanahan,elms kelso,sweater,good looking chikens too they all look alike you go to the shows down here you can spot em a mile away they got that trade mark puckett look lol
    Last edited by sweaterkiller; September 18th, 2008 at 12:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Puckett Game Farm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety-Doo
    Hello Cockmates,

Just like to ask if anyone here had any experience with the Pukett Game Farm fowls? Anyone here have seen them fight? or probably have used them? Input please.....

Thank you,

:sprcool:
    My dad and my brother bought some Pucketts from a good friend. Their friend went to puckett game farm and hand picked 2 dozen or more and were shipped to hawaii. My dad and my brother were lucky to buy some birds from him. They had a three time winner frost grey yellow leg with white streamers, smart likes to be on top all the time especially the first fly and a three time winner wine red hatch smart don't want to get hit but when they hit they hit hard and accurate, ground fighter. The ones didn't do good for us was the red yellow leg ones, they were good in the spar, fly's, shuffles a lot, smart all around fighter but they have a hard time cutting with the long knife but I heard they are good in the short knife. It was a long time ago but if I could buy some pucketts I would buy their yellow leg greys and hatches.
    Met a doctor in the PI and became good friends last april 08 and went to his farm he told me he had some pucketts, it was winning for him but he didn't like them to much cause he said they were only good for one fight cause they always in a drag fight and have a hard time killing the other bird and can't fight them again cause it got badly hurt or died. Hope you like this inpute tweety-doo.

Paluttero,

Eric Dean

Only da strong survives!

kelsomassa

somebody know about black's of puckett farm

Post Thanks / Like

the blacks he got were the ray price bloodline, he was messing around with them and from what I understand he really liked them. Not sure what happened to them, I remember him telling me he was going to downsize his farm, overall he is a real nice guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I seen the Greys both Yellow legs and the Green Legs the yellows are freakin awsome.. My buddy has some crossed with his Jimmy east greys...He had these pucketts for a couple years but the east one over 10 years...He still have the Pucketts BC & hens with the Brass winbands....
    I never met anyone that has the Reds though..

Also anyone heard about the Puckett Lemons? I seen a picture in a 2008 or 2007 Gamecock Mag. that has someone in California with a Puckett lemon..Any info on this line?

Post Thanks / Like

i see some pic of pucketts red they are so beautiful and smart rooster

GOLDEN JYM

Did they fought already in WSC?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5SAINTS
    I seen the Greys both Yellow legs and the Green Legs the yellows are freakin awsome.. My buddy has some crossed with his Jimmy east greys...He had these pucketts for a couple years but the east one over 10 years...He still have the Pucketts BC & hens with the Brass winbands....
    I never met anyone that has the Reds though..

Also anyone heard about the Puckett Lemons? I seen a picture in a 2008 or 2007 Gamecock Mag. that has someone in California with a Puckett lemon..Any info on this line?
    Puckett lemons are heavy on sweater blood!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have had the Grey Blood for the last 5 years and I can't say enough about them. They cross good with roundheads. I was interested in the reds but I lost interest for them. A buddy of mine crosses them with kelso and does good with them but they are just like any other high flying fast shuffling red cock that looks sweater so I decided no need. The greys are special when crossed with roundhead and if you breed enough, there are a few select pure ones that are triple barrell aces and there pretty too.

Here is my 3X in Mexican, Filipino and American Show (Can Do it All). Headin to Philippines to be in Victory Lanes Brood Pen

Post Thanks / Like

hey DV, do you have a pure stag available?

Post Thanks / Like

saw the greys and reds in hawaii...both good to crosss with sweaters and hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Ted,

Do you have some pure stags this year. Do you want to borrow one? let me know.

MEL1121

Quote Originally Posted by dvaleros
    I have had the Grey Blood for the last 5 years and I can't say enough about them. They cross good with roundheads. I was interested in the reds but I lost interest for them. A buddy of mine crosses them with kelso and does good with them but they are just like any other high flying fast shuffling red cock that looks sweater so I decided no need. The greys are special when crossed with roundhead and if you breed enough, there are a few select pure ones that are triple barrell aces and there pretty too.

Here is my 3X in Mexican, Filipino and American Show (Can Do it All). Headin to Philippines to be in Victory Lanes Brood Pen

Nice bird bro....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dvaleros

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...os/Fowl006.jpg
    hope we can produce some good ones, pure and crossed to the r.heads and make good in stag derbies.. really first class grey chikens. congrats dvaleros!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just like to know how are they doing now

Post Thanks / Like

[IMG][/IMG] puckett Albany them birds are manfighters but when crossed the cool down they been inbred for a while so u need to cross them

Post Thanks / Like

[IMG][/IMG] puckett sweater they got a light side and these type they throw green legs every now and then because of the hatch infusion and that's the mclean hatch if iam correct

Post Thanks / Like

I have the rp blacks from them but they only sold me two hens no more not a brood cock to make it a trio Wayne told me I wE lucky to buy them rp black hens from them they don't like to let them go ,

Post Thanks / Like

Puckett has some nice looking birds but i wouldnt show them here n cali we show hard and their not good enough 4 here....they wait to bit then they let go..not my style

Post Thanks / Like

its funny how you can always pick out a puckett from a lineup of chickens..they have that unique look.

Post Thanks / Like

idk about the cali thing.. but i know they've won all over mexico.. and i know a guy in cali that wins a lot of derbies with'm...

charles and wayne are great guys...

Post Thanks / Like

Well they might have been good n da 90 but i now their way better ones out their im just telling u wat i seen...ive seen his albanys and they hade to pick da bird up peace by peace....

Post Thanks / Like

the blacks are not easy to get and they @ a good price too if u could get them...stay away from the speckeled greys ,a friend of mine had e'm and the only thing good about them was their station! Get the "Dark Red's with yellow legs"Some do come mean but they are burners! hardhitters with speed and bottom and from what i have seen have good cut. JMO

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what they send everybody else but it could be where I only ordered one but the stag he send me was wild, mean, and just a cull.

Post Thanks / Like

I personally picked all my fowl and don't have any problems with them , its surprising how people say they can't compete in the major cuircut since them guys sell out by the time the year ends and I have tried them chickens but crossed and can't complain they do their thing pretty quick but it depends on who's hand they are on