View Poll Results: If you had to choose one Family of Hatch what Family would it be?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gilmore

23 25.27%
  • Penny

25 27.47%
  • Bumgardner

7 7.69%
  • Oakgrove

16 17.58%
  • Walton

11 12.09%
  • ruble

9 9.89%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: If you had to choose one Hatch Family what Family would it be and from who?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you had to choose one Hatch Family what Family would it be and from who?

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Would love to get hold of a pair of Waltons. Any body out there still maintaining this strain. May we hear the pros and cons of this kind of hatch.
    Not sure if Nonie White still has some after Dwain passed away. There was also a lady out of west Texas somewhere named Birdie Smith. If her grandson is still in chickens, he may have some of the good ones. They were power birds for sure. Big straight combs on them.

Post Thanks / Like

McLeans from Paul Webster if he was still raising birds

Post Thanks / Like

Black hatch pair I got I know they've been getting the wwww don't know much on them but can't get the hen to put any eggs

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The black hatch

5. Likes BananaCamp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ylh are culls. Legs are rolly and soft.

Post Thanks / Like

Culls?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    Funny how seldom YLH make these kind of polls . They would spank GL Hatch in mains the majority ... Makes you think deep down they are a Hatch aftermarket version and don't stamp our minds as Hatch .
    I put Most YLH into the category of “talent”. They can stand alone. Their like Kelso’s to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    I get it now .. Gaffer has three farms and many breeds . He used to keep his two handles more seperate but lately they merged . It's like how arsonists have to go back and snoop at the scene of the crime to hear the cops talk and they get caught ..dual handles can almost never not talk to themselves , asking himself where the mugs from and then he doesn't switch before rambling on about em .

PRM is also river city reds , it's obvious in just the first few posts but I didn't see him talking to himself
    Multiple accounts is about the most narcissistic and/or effeminate thing a “man” can do on this type forum.

10. Likes JLF2.0, Sig1911, jacosta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Different hatch we have

12. Likes BananaCamp, Hoghunter, Sig1911 liked this post