Thread: Uh oh! Big raid in Louisiana

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uh oh! Big raid in Louisiana

I wonder what made you *** harder. Hearing about this raid or Bill Roberts putting his one inch of pink steel in you.

Post Thanks / Like

why does she come to a Philippine website and post American raids? Nobody cares.

Post Thanks / Like

What other websites do you guys recommend for american chickeners?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah that did look like a lovely group of people.
    Poor chickens now they're gonna be murdered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchstag View Post
    why does she come to a Philippine website and post American raids? Nobody cares.
    Over half THE people on here is from the us so every one cares no matter were we are from we are brothers in sport

Post Thanks / Like

Why don't the police devote more time trying to catch drug dealers and murders and child molesters Why are these idiots so worried about a chicken what about people that don't have food to eat or a place to sleep this world is full of confused people the world has strayed so far from God that iam scared of what's next pretty soon they'll they say you shouldn't cut your grass cause it's a living plant it's just ridiculous

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsygamefarm View Post
    Why don't the police devote more time trying to catch drug dealers and murders and child molesters Why are these idiots so worried about a chicken what about people that don't have food to eat or a place to sleep this world is full of confused people the world has strayed so far from God that iam scared of what's next pretty soon they'll they say you shouldn't cut your grass cause it's a living plant it's just ridiculous
    That' the point! They don't deal much with people that shoot back. LOL.

9. Likes ghostrider544, Eddie go liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Their birds are as dead as hell now. They had the weapons and the birds so they r fighting them? If I have a gun and bullet does that mean I'm a murderer?

11. Likes BackNBlack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsygamefarm View Post
    Business my friend this damn people dont want to save anything . they just do it because it generates money to them. plain and simple

13. Thanks garth thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The more you care about raidings the more she will post. Its not unsusual to see people get raid in the US everyday. You can complain in this website from dawn to dust and nothing will change. You only give attention for yhat lady and yhats all she needs. She is a lonely lady living by herself and got her mind f up. I say we just ignore her posts

15. Likes INCUBUS06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like they raided someones backyard flock and found some collectibles. This could happen without any cruelty as they call it.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't help but notice that there was no cockfight at the time. This is really a case of false arrest. PI cockers take note, this could happen to you someday, so don't say you don't care, our unity is the real problem. Believe me these a-ho's want to take over the world one backyard at a time..

18. Likes Sentenciador, BackNBlack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I take serious offence to allowing an anti cock fighting lobbyist to harras and offend dedicated cockers on this site.

The contribution made by life long ,second and third generation Cockers is invaluable and given in kindness at no cost. Their breeding knowledge , feeding methods, health tips and a million other contributions are made in good spirit and as part of a brotherhood of men dedicated to preserving these fine birds ,some of which have lineage of over 100 years.

To allow somebody totally opposed to our passion to offend and harras us is incomprehensible and a slap in the face of any person that is dedicated to game fowl.

Sadly we have been down this road before..........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchstag View Post
    The more you care about raidings the more she will post. Its not unsusual to see people get raid in the US everyday. You can complain in this website from dawn to dust and nothing will change. You only give attention for yhat lady and yhats all she needs. She is a lonely lady living by herself and got her mind f up. I say we just ignore her posts
    I agree . The best thing that could happen is everybody ignore the threads it starts . This is a really stupid person to come on here and post this stuff. It really shows how good of people we are because we know where it lives and who it is. Bad things could happen if the wrong people knew about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Big butch,
    You need to find you a big thick piece of rug to munch on!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brassback guy View Post
    Over half THE people on here is from the us so every one cares no matter were we are from we are brothers in sport
    Can't agree with you more. When it comes to some common area, we are all in a family whatnot. I don't just care about sabong in PH, instead, I also concern about what happened worldwide.

23. Likes Sentenciador liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnday View Post
    I agree . The best thing that could happen is everybody ignore the threads it starts . This is a really stupid person to come on here and post this stuff. It really shows how good of people we are because we know where it lives and who it is. Bad things could happen if the wrong people knew about it.
    That's the correct way to deal with it. IGNORE people you don't agree with. It's a Public site. I wont ban people because they have different views.

But if you are not a Pilot and hang out and post on a Pilot's website, and post non-original (links to other people's work and knowledge) and firsthand information about crashing planes, you are in serious Psychotherapy need.

If you are in a Cocker website and don't like cockfighting, WTF? You have serious psychological problems.

Go to websites that are your interest. That is what NORMAL people do.

There is an IGNORE button. And you will never see a person you don't want to read again as long as you Add that username to your IGNORE list.

25. Likes c.turner liked this post