Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Pit Coming UP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Pit Coming UP

Any one know how much it would cost for a trip to the Philippines, air fare, hotels, ect?

2. Likes hitman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawgreyman14 View Post
    Any one know how much it would cost for a trip to the Philippines, air fare, hotels, ect?
    depends on the season, when school is out or during the holidays specially Christmas then it cost a little higher, around $1,200.- to $1,400 at peak but on slow season you can get it for a little less than $900.-. hotels are base on where you'll stay. in Manila P5,000.-($110.-) is about right in the province about 2-3 hours away from Manila you'll find some around P3,000.-($65.-). if you'll stay more than a month it's better to find a house or apartment on a short time rent/lease.
    food is cheap and so is the fare like taxi.
    it's better if you know someone that will guide you or something like that.
    good luck!
    kid

4. Thanks lawgreyman14 thanked for this post
    Likes Shrek, lawgreyman14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw that spanking arena. Whew the newest and different kind of cockfighting...Surely Filipinos would like to see and enjoy betting once online on OTB's...Another innovation and think tank of Atty Reyno and group...I know they have the pilot opening on Saturday together with the blessing...See you there mga kasabong...Full support tayo mga kasabong in one of a kind....must see to appreciate...

Goodluck and God speed...

6. Thanks Sentenciador thanked for this post
    Likes Sentenciador liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just checking the cost on my travel website. In January 2016 it was 1000 to 1400 for 5 days hotel included in Manila. depending on days you travel. Sunday to Sunday is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawgreyman14 View Post

8. Thanks lawgreyman14 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Update:

We had a GREAT Opening.

Damn! those Stags we prepared and matched were just on fire. They were so Pointed and so Game. And their weight matched flawlessly It was a real toss up. Can't tell the outcome at all.

On my part, I just bet on all RED side, and I lost. Cause WHITE side was just was just winning for about 6 fights straight, in between, 2 DRAWS.

Then, Red won and broke the "Regla" at fight 7, then it went Red W, White W, so on and so forth

It was so fun.

To me, it was a darn good Event.

How I wish you could all be here and had watched it.

I hope tomorrow will be just as exciting.

I will try and post the video of it after. I'm just too tired to work now.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

The system we use is working great.

Good Night!

Cheers!

10. Thanks turbo_harpoon thanked for this post
    Likes leonidas, nonny, Joekay, Island Born, Tzekwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was fun..i was asking Jun Cueto if he knows you but to no avail. Well see you soon in some other cockfight time...

Jun Sevilla stags were almost perfect went 4-0 win but the last which was heavy favorite was outclass by Mr Anghel Cayao...in the last fight wc was fight 15..penultimate fights...in fight 4 which is draw Dr. Ding Jose kelso sweater vs Peping Ricafort grey hatch was the drag fight of the day..the gray was badluy beaten but in 8 mins time it was given a chance to win. but to no avail ended up in draw. Othe participants was Baby Caniilas , Jon Cojuangco,Greegy Yujico,Rolly Bonifacio and Mr Biboy Enriquez.

12. Thanks Sentenciador thanked for this post
    Likes Island Born, Sentenciador liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got to watch. Next time, say "Hi"

Yeah, fight 4 was the match of the day. Peping's Grey was just a monster! It was dead in the first few seconds, then came back to life and Drew the match. It was so Game.

Then, when they were brought to the Doctor, he just put the Grey to the side because he thought it was dead. And that Grey came back to life again! Unbelievable, real Walking Dead stuff. But he died though a few hours later.

Next one is on Thursday and Friday 12 figths each day. 6:30 PM Fight 1.

Please come and everyone also.

If you want to stay inside, you have to be dressed. We have a dress code. Smart Casual.

No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Slippers, Shorts.

Or watch it on our Cignal Cable channel Pintakasi Network 97.

See you all again!

Regards.

14. Likes nonny, chester, Island Born, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How about Destiny Cable ? Do you have a channel there where we can watch the fights? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by majestic View Post
    How about Destiny Cable ? Do you have a channel there where we can watch the fights? Thanks
    Hi,

No, we have an exclusive deal with Cignal Cable only.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

What's the usual day schedule for spectators?
    Entrance fee?
    Any holiday specials?
    A common friend of ours asked me to come with her, but i work on Saturdays..

Nice to know that the ball is already rolling..
    All the best..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pigafetta08 View Post
    What's the usual day schedule for spectators?
    Entrance fee?
    Any holiday specials?
    A common friend of ours asked me to come with her, but i work on Saturdays..

Nice to know that the ball is already rolling..
    All the best..
    There is no regular schedule yet.

But our next event is on Thursday and Friday 6:00 PM. December 10 and 11

Spectators can come as long as they adhere to the Dress Code: Smart Casual.

No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Slippers, Shorts.

If you are wearing decent shorts, like Golf Shorts or Bermuda shorts, we'll let you in, just not board shorts, basketball shorts or exercise shorts, you get the picture (Basically, don't look like a Hoodlum)

Basically dress like you are going to a cocktail party or going to church or other religious services.

No entrance fee.

But Food and Beverage is not free

Parking is Free and plentiful, we won't run out of that.

Holiday specials? We are planning a 5-Stag on the 21st. We are still inviting 18 more people for that. It's a 20 entry derby. If we get the 18 more, we will push through with it.

Does anyone here want to put up an entry for that? You are all welcome. Just let me know.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this would be the start of the "SABONG EVOLUTION" in our beloved country. Thanks to Sentenciador and his group for this one of a kind idea. Wish to watch there personally also.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Match Sheet for DECEMBER 10 FIGHTS

Last edited by paologuevara; December 9th, 2015 at 09:32 AM.

21. Thanks Sentenciador thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, come on. Nothing beats the sweat and dirt of public sabungan. That's what I miss. I don't miss the comfort of a living room. Madali pang mandaya dyan gaya ng mismatching. I don't like the idea.

Post Thanks / Like

How many people are allowed per entry or owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador View Post
    No prob arkla2

I think the image did not show for everybody, I tried to fix it and it looks fine on my end.

But to answer your question, yes, there are very few seats, 45 actually.

This is a broadcast pit. Not open to the public. Only the owners of the birds that are fighting and the staff are allowed inside.

The public can see the fights at our Off-Track Betting Stations around. We have over 250 stations.

They will wager via the TOTE computer, like a horserace, but only two participants.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by finoblitz View Post
    How many people are allowed per entry or owner?
    Read my posts. You will get an answer from there.

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3rounds View Post
    Oh, come on. Nothing beats the sweat and dirt of public sabungan. That's what I miss. I don't miss the comfort of a living room. Madali pang mandaya dyan gaya ng mismatching. I don't like the idea.
    OK. Thanks for the contrsuctive criticisms... We appereiate that. Thank you.

I guess our format does not work for you? OK lang, go to where you are happy and comfortable and believe you have a fair fight.

Mismatch? You are very wrong. All these fights are matched to our best abilities. Watch them before you judge. I'd Lay 1 Peso to your 100 that the fights are as fair a flipping a coin. Heads or Tails. Red or White. You, nor I, nor anyone else can predict the outcome.

It's OK to give criticism, but to assume we fix fights; that is Slander and I will fight you to the death about that.

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador View Post
    OK. Thanks for the contrsuctive criticisms... We appereiate that. Thank you.

I guess our format does not work for you? OK lang, go to where you are happy and comfortable and believe you have a fair fight.

Mismatch? You are very wrong. All these fights are matched to our best abilities. Watch them before you judge. I'd Lay 1 Peso to your 100 that the fights are as fair a flipping a coin. Heads or Tails. Red or White. You, nor I, nor anyone else can predict the outcome.

It's OK to give criticism, but to assume we fix fights; that is Slander and I will fight you to the death about that.

Thank you.

Judging from past experiences, and based on the elite list of participants, I am 100 percent sure the fights are fair and these participants will not agree to rigged matches.

27. Thanks Sentenciador thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

folks ... if i may add ...

in an small circle of fraternal fellowships among sabongeros ... in this case, having their own place to have fun (convenient and enjoyment) and even openly share to others to enjoy ..provided, one must observe minimum standards ... is a breath of fresh air ... amidst the so-called big events and many other promotions wherein, most "negotiated" matches being done ... as observed in even in popular venues ... this is so because, solely driven by "cash rewards" ... (aka big bets gamblling) ...

for old folks, like me, who no longer have a stamina do stay up late, longer than necessary inside the pit ... so a convenient venue, managed by respected fellow sabongeros .. is most welcome ... one of this day, i will pay a visit the place ... kudos to the team, daghang salamat ..cheers!! ayos

29. Thanks wilson, Sentenciador thanked for this post
    Likes wilson, texas_talas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Edit, I'm going to write all my questions here instead of sending a pm in case others have questions:

1. Is it invite only

No. Anyone can come and compete. But we have to screen your roosters and spar them to make sure of integrity on both ends.

2. Do you do fastest kill promotions 2-4 stag/ cock derbies

We might, not at the moment.

3. What bands are accepted

Bakbakan and Digmaan now. In the early stag season, we would get also Local and LGBA.

4. What's minimum bet inside the ring, can unmatched bets still fight?

None. You don't have to bet. If you want to, then you enter it into the Totalizator system and odds are based on Gross sales of Red and White as soon as betting closes, 1 minute before the fight.

5. How does your matching system work? By weight and age? No ulit?

Age, Weight and fighting style. What is "ulit?"

Thanks.

oops! i pressed edit instead of reply. sorry for that
    Last edited by Joekay; December 14th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

31. Thanks Hyroller thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smokinokie View Post
    Anyone know of how to get a honest partner in PI? I am wanting to attend plus send some fowl over there to partner with a honest cocker. I am just taking a chance on finding the real deal and i know how tough to get associated with PI from Oklahoma. There are many that have already blazed a contact and great partner and that is what I am seeking.
    Thanks for reading
    sent a PM, I'm retired US Army live in San Pablo which is 1.5-2 hrs away from Manila 1 hour away from this particular facility. I have a small farm that will have room for 30 birds for the next 6-7 month. I've lived in Philippines for about 3 years, Have a child with my fiancÚ, so I have a stable living arrangement. I Just picked up chickens but I have a great mentor and reliable people for handling conditioning/pointing. Right now I only have a few unbanded 5-6 month old stags, and just started breeding for the upcoming season.
    Last edited by Joekay; December 14th, 2015 at 10:43 PM.

33. Likes Sig1911, Sentenciador liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Having only 45 seats does sort of connote a certain degree of exclusivity...even more than that of the once prestigiious Teresa cockpit of yesteryears...quite posh I have to sayduel.gif
    Last edited by unico; December 15th, 2015 at 03:01 AM.

35. Thanks Sentenciador thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Senti, Jeb here. been out of the fight scene for over a year and am now going back. We never knew you had a new pit opened. Just accidentally browsed now. as you know we have a regular taretare session among the Boys - your pit is so darn nice - can we fight there? may we know the exact location/address? I read all the posts but could not find an address - or maybe I missed it.

We have cocks and stags ready and have been joining the PGBDA and Digmaan Bakbakan series - but a private pit style with limited attendees seems so perfect. Congrats and hope we get the sched and address.

37. Thanks Sentenciador thanked for this post
    Likes sinapangan, Joekay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jailbird View Post
    Hi Senti, Jeb here. been out of the fight scene for over a year and am now going back. We never knew you had a new pit opened. Just accidentally browsed now. as you know we have a regular taretare session among the Boys - your pit is so darn nice - can we fight there? may we know the exact location/address? I read all the posts but could not find an address - or maybe I missed it.

We have cocks and stags ready and have been joining the PGBDA and Digmaan Bakbakan series - but a private pit style with limited attendees seems so perfect. Congrats and hope we get the sched and address.
    I believe the Manila Cockers Club is at Carmona, Cavite base on the thread in Sabong News.

39. Likes Copycat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

San Lazaro Leisure Park, if you are coming from Manila or South of Manila take the SLEX, then take Carmona Exit West to Governor's Drive. Drive on to Governors Drive, you will pass by on your left side East Wood Lodge, a junk shop & Restaurant/Sari Sari Store and ATE freight at the corner Road, then take that corner/entrance Road going to San Lazaro.

41. Thanks Camarines thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok thanks. Its in the new racectrack area. I wonder what the schedule of fights.

Post Thanks / Like

I just miss the great fights...from stags to bullstags...

Maybe mcc is preparing for a big fights because stags war is over and its cock everywhere in the pit ...

Goodluck mga kasabong...

44. Likes Camarines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm jealous it's on my bucket list to go to the Philippines some day, good luck with the new pit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jailbird View Post

Sure,

You can fight there. We'll be having regular 4 cock derbies soon. First one is next week on the 19th. You can join after that. Give me a call let's plan your schedule.

Thanks.

47. Likes Black_Spur liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very Very nice sir, Hope to someday visit the PI. !!!