Thread: Presidential campaign

Post Thanks / Like

Presidential campaign

Who are you guys liking for the 2016 election? I'm leaning towards trump I like that speak your mind attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Presidential campaign

yard bird,
    I think he is a no non sense guy, down to earth but has the money, a realist, hope he will make it to the race. Will he be a good President better than those previous ones?
    YFS
    EduardoTC

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno both sides are full of shiit.... United stats going **** and no trump won't win he's heads so far up his own ass it's not even funny....any one who is against races shouldent run for anything plan and simple

4. Likes bazsdmeg2u, BLAKE V. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump all the way we need a president with balls.

6. Likes TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We need a president with brains and balls not a fool lmao

8. Likes bazsdmeg2u liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotchfarms View Post
    We need a president with brains and balls not a fool lmao
    trump is the closest thing to that

10. Likes TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I doubt that he's full of **** just like every other president and plus he not going get all the votes just white people votes it's being a race thing now days

Post Thanks / Like

Trump will be the best thing we've had since Clinton was in office. The economy was booming when Clinton was in office.

13. Likes TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what his or Any of the other candidates views are of the bunny humpers are

Post Thanks / Like

I like Trump because he seems to be the only that says what he really thinks. I think all the others just tell us what they think we want to hear. I wish Trump was just a little less controversial.

16. Likes BLAKE V., TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda like some of Rubio's talk but didn't he kinda throw our bis under the bus in Louisiana.

Post Thanks / Like

The Truth is treason, with a government built on lies.

19. Likes TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who did you vote for last time is telling me who your gonna vote for and want president this time around. Hillary is gonna win the democrat side and a Trump looks like he's got a stronghold on republican side. IMO Hillary will beat Trump and now we are going to really be pussified as a nation. Not what I want but it is what it is.

21. Likes bazsdmeg2u, BLAKE V. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BamaOkie View Post
    Thanks for posting Bama

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Ask yourself whether any on Hillary s side would ever be on OUR side then with your conscience cast your votes

Post Thanks / Like

Everything I gather from her when she speaks is she is full of capital S H I T she would never be for us chicken folks or us hunters or gun collector's hell she I don't think she is for America period every time I hear one of her speeches all I can think about is all the stuff I've read on the un agenda and she reminds me of one of those bunny humpers

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

wiki leaks drop her emails on the public look for something big soon
    that could be a game changer to come out

Post Thanks / Like

emails were CIA 'tricks of the trade'. For what use? Secret. Hillary and Bill were FBI snitches in university. Just like me at university, always had no money so forced to spy. Bill was poor."Avowed leftists" but center-right political ideologues by deed. Bill Clinton did not socialize health care and amassed 700 billion in budget surpluses which was understandable because the Cold War was over. How else can a Russian tourist like Bill Clinton be a president but to put him in the list of young CIA university students sent to the Soviet Union in the 1960s to spy. Hillary forever. The CIA even used Hillary as 'scapegoat' in Benghazi where the victims were probably security risks because Hillary can overcome any kind of crisis. She's a lawyer. CIA defaced her email address and put scripted emails to put the blame on her because she can 'overcome any kind of crisis'. For all you know, the victims of Benghazi might even be Cuban or Russian moles. If only you know the other CIA operations. As CIA Bearden retorts to any recruit applying for a job in the CIA including me personally, "Working for me is not a bed of roses" which was probably CIA's reply to Bill when sent to the old Soviet Union to spy. I lived in the Soviet Union for 2 years. So if you want a president who can read the mind of the enemy, vote Clinton. They 'swam among the fishes' like Victor Corpus, AFP sleeper agent inside CPP-NPA.

CIA's James Bond in Russia. Bill Clinton. From Russia with Love.

http://www.wnd.com/1999/04/2751/
    Last edited by ISAPF; July 30th, 2016 at 08:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ISAPF View Post
    emails were CIA 'tricks of the trade'. For what use? Secret. Hillary and Bill were FBI snitches in university. Just like me at university, always had no money so forced to spy. Bill was poor."Avowed leftists" but center-right political ideologues by deed. Bill Clinton did not socialize health care and amassed 700 billion in budget surpluses which was understandable because the Cold War was over. How else can a Russian tourist like Bill Clinton be a president but to put him in the list of young CIA university students sent to the Soviet Union in the 1960s to spy. Hillary forever. The CIA even used Hillary as 'scapegoat' in Benghazi where the victims were probably security risks because Hillary can overcome any kind of crisis. She's a lawyer. CIA defaced her email address and put scripted emails to put the blame on her because she can 'overcome any kind of crisis'. For all you know, the victims of Benghazi might even be Cuban or Russian moles. If only you know the other CIA operations. As CIA Bearden retorts to any recruit applying for a job in the CIA including me personally, "Working for me is not a bed of roses" which was probably CIA's reply to Bill when sent to the old Soviet Union to spy. I lived in the Soviet Union for 2 years. So if you want a president who can read the mind of the enemy, vote Clinton. They 'swam among the fishes' like Victor Corpus, AFP sleeper agent inside CPP-NPA.

CIA's James Bond in Russia. Bill Clinton. From Russia with Love.

http://www.wnd.com/1999/04/2751/

Chief Comey already rules that there was no probable cause; hence, acquitted. "No criminal intent". Now the next onslaught of charges of 'cover up' can land Donald Trump in jail. How? Malicious prosecution. No criminal intent talaga. Wala siyang alam. CIA has been the one pulling the strings. Ayaw pa ba ni Trump yon. Moles were the victims! Tapatan na! Ganoon din ang ginagawa sa atin ng mga Russian moles gaya ni Mrs. Trump. How come Trump does not like it? Let us be candid. Moles were the victims. The Russians do that to us too like how Mrs. Trump became an accomplice to Russian spy dirty tricks. A busted Russian mole. Taken away from the spotlight because guilty as charged.

Malicious prosecution is a common law intentional tort, while like the tort of abuse of process, its elements include (1) intentionally (and maliciously) instituting and pursuing (or causing to be instituted or pursued) a legal action (civil or criminal) that is (2) brought without probable cause and (3) dismissed in favor of the victim of the malicious prosecution. In some jurisdictions, the term "malicious prosecution" denotes the wrongful initiation of criminal proceedings, while the term "malicious use of process" denotes the wrongful initiation of civil proceedings.

On Donald Trump's calling "Hillary a devil"? "Even Jesus Christ was called a Beezlebub or a devil" - bible; "thou shalt not judge and you shalt not be judge". Who do you think is the devil? Hillary was not judging anybody.

Why do Putin and Trump encourage if not condone Neo-Nazi rallies. It is as if also asking why Hitler massacred the Jews? Because Hitler thought Christ will come again as a Jew! If any Jew in Israel files a personal injury lawsuit against the modern day Cristo, I will lawyer for him/her and ask punitive damages to the billions of dollars for the injustices and wrongs done to the Jews solely for (Christ being a Jew). GUILT BY ASSOCIATION. Kita mo ang sakit ng ulo ang ginawa ni Cristo sa mga Hudyo. AT hindi lang yan ang mga kasalanan ni Cristo. Hindi ako binigyan ng girlfriend for 57 years para iparis sa mga anak niya. "Tonto, estupido, cabron. I am giving you my hot daughter. I am giving you money to spend in sabong"- Jesus Christ to me. Give your daughters to the deserving, Cristo. Kulubot na ako! Besides, I hook up with old ladies. I do not find young ladies attractive. If you cannot understand me, ask Prince Charles. Find somebody else!!! You and your daughters are losers. Admit them.
    Last edited by ISAPF; August 4th, 2016 at 01:35 AM.

29. Likes bazsdmeg2u liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ISAPF View Post
    Chief Comey already rules that there was no probable cause; hence, acquitted. "No criminal intent". Now the next onslaught of charges of 'cover up' can land Donald Trump in jail. How? Malicious prosecution. No criminal intent talaga. Wala siyang alam. CIA has been the one pulling the strings. Ayaw pa ba ni Trump yon. Moles were the victims! Tapatan na! Ganoon din ang ginagawa sa atin ng mga Russian moles gaya ni Mrs. Trump. How come Trump does not like it? Let us be candid. Moles were the victims. The Russians do that to us too like how Mrs. Trump became an accomplice to Russian spy dirty tricks. A busted Russian mole. Taken away from the spotlight because guilty as charged.

Malicious prosecution is a common law intentional tort, while like the tort of abuse of process, its elements include (1) intentionally (and maliciously) instituting and pursuing (or causing to be instituted or pursued) a legal action (civil or criminal) that is (2) brought without probable cause and (3) dismissed in favor of the victim of the malicious prosecution. In some jurisdictions, the term "malicious prosecution" denotes the wrongful initiation of criminal proceedings, while the term "malicious use of process" denotes the wrongful initiation of civil proceedings.

On Donald Trump's calling "Hillary a devil"? "Even Jesus Christ was called a Beezlebub or a devil" - bible; "thou shalt not judge and you shalt not be judge". Who do you think is the devil? Hillary was not judging anybody.

Why do Putin and Trump encourage if not condone Neo-Nazi rallies. It is as if also asking why Hitler massacred the Jews? Because Hitler thought Christ will come again as a Jew! If any Jew in Israel files a personal injury lawsuit against the modern day Cristo, I will lawyer for him/her and ask punitive damages to the billions of dollars for the injustices and wrongs done to the Jews solely for (Christ being a Jew). GUILT BY ASSOCIATION. Kita mo ang sakit ng ulo ang ginawa ni Cristo sa mga Hudyo. AT hindi lang yan ang mga kasalanan ni Cristo. Hindi ako binigyan ng girlfriend for 57 years para iparis sa mga anak niya. "Tonto, estupido, cabron. I am giving you my hot daughter. I am giving you money to spend in sabong"- Jesus Christ to me. Give your daughters to the deserving, Cristo. Kulubot na ako! Besides, I hook up with old ladies. I do not find young ladies attractive. If you cannot understand me, ask Prince Charles. Find somebody else!!! You and your daughters are losers. Admit them.

Why is this ISAFP making flimsy excuses? No, he is not gay. But we found out something. ISAPF is NPA! Kaya ayaw kay Cristo dahil mabibisto, NPA! No wonder he was able to predict being 'shot' and advising suitors to 'know thyself'. Because he knows himself. NPA! ISAPF voted for Bernie Sanders, official candidate of the Communist Party of USA. He is pragmatic Leftist kaya sinuportahan si Clinton. Encouraging the Jews to file personal injury lawsuits against Cristo is encouraging them to pauperize Cristo. Only the Leftist Jew has the gall to do them. But the Conservative Jews and Netanyahu would not. Repent! Masyadong mataas ang ere mo. Ayaw mong magpakumbaba!!! Ayaw mong lumuhod! Impiyerno ka, ISAPF. Infini - Atty. Avelino Sebastian.
    Last edited by rodolphy; August 4th, 2016 at 02:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rodolphy View Post
    Why is this ISAFP making flimsy excuses? No, he is not gay. But we found out something. ISAPF is NPA! Kaya ayaw kay Cristo dahil mabibisto, NPA! No wonder he was able to predict being 'shot' and advising suitors to 'know thyself'. Because he knows himself. NPA! ISAPF voted for Bernie Sanders, official candidate of the Communist Party of USA. He is pragmatic Leftist kaya sinuportahan si Clinton. Encouraging the Jews to file personal injury lawsuits against Cristo is encouraging them to pauperize Cristo. Only the Leftist Jew has the gall to do them. But the Conservative Jews and Netanyahu would not. Repent! Masyadong mataas ang ere mo. Ayaw mong magpakumbaba!!! Ayaw mong lumuhod! Impiyerno ka, ISAPF. Infini - Atty. Avelino Sebastian.
    Magsasama na rin kaming dalawa ni inFiNi or Ferdinand! The whole world hates us (Ferdinand and Isapf) anyway. What do we get to lose! We're going down. It's going down ...(as the song goes).

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by msei View Post
    wiki leaks drop her emails on the public look for something big soon
    that could be a game changer to come out
    You know too much, are you a spy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yard bird View Post
    Who are you guys liking for the 2016 election? I'm leaning towards trump I like that speak your mind attitude.
    It's 2018, do you still feel the same way.

Post Thanks / Like

Presidential campaign

I dont know what others feel about this requirement, but I think it is rather important: If your campaign says something about Wesnoth history, try not to contradict what the official campaigns have said, or what the WesnothHistory wiki page says the second one is less important.