Thread: Pennsylvania bill HB 164

Post Thanks / Like

Pennsylvania bill HB 164

Please look up this bill they trying to past to law. It sponsor by rep Todd Stephens . it will make anything related to fighting illegal. Even magazine or medicine like blood stop. If we don't stop it now before it law we will have to deal with this forever.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pennsylvania bill HB 164

Post contact info for your state reps.

Here is a link to his facebook page....seems like a good guy. Terribly mis-informed, this should be rectified.

https://www.facebook.com/RepToddStephens/?fref=nf

"Yesterday I had the opportunity to be a guest presenter at the **** Humane Law Enforcement Award Ceremony. The **** Humane Law Enforcement Awards are endorsed by the National Sheriffs' Association and the awards honor prosecutors and law enforcement who have done extraordinary work for the protection of animals from illegal cruelty and wildlife crimes.
    I was thrilled to be on hand to recognize the men and women in law enforcement who combat animal cruelty in Pennsylvania."

Seems like he is totally in bed with the H - S - U- S
    Last edited by American; January 27th, 2016 at 07:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

vote him out anyone with h-s-u-s should be out of office

Post Thanks / Like

In case you didn't hear this is LAW now. . Any related items they can connect to the sport of cockfighting your guilty . Worst part of this bill is the small print that gives the human society officer the same power as a police officer but also gave that human officer the power to judge what is connected to NOT. FIGHTING. But training or breeding them to just BE a fighting game . Pairing two birds or hatching a egg when I know this bird will grow up to want fight .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk