Thread: BUST IN GA

Post Thanks / Like

BUST IN GA

I just read about a (cock fighting ) bust in upson county Georgia said 44 was arrested and it was disguised
    As Hilltop poultry show said they busted the fight before it started but I don't know how to post the link I just looked up upson co. GA Cockfighting bust it happened last Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BUST IN GA

For those with Facebook look up upson county post or the upson post georgia. Said they're charged with intent to commit animal cruelty. I heard a guy got caught selling to a narc and gave them the info. Coward azz people telling on other folks that had absolutely nothing to do with your dumb chit have to pay a price. Don't nobody keep it real no more, everybody out for themselves. If you got a friend or know somebody that done their time and kept their mouth shut give them all your respect they're usually the ones that deserve it. I got one friend who I consider my BROTHER even closer than my real brothers, he got caught up being young and dumb sentenced to 6 and done 9 years in the penitentiary, the beginning of his 2nd year his cousin got caught with stolen guns and said that they were rays, long story short the cousin had a bright future and was fixing to start college, so my brother caught three more years added on saying they where his and he asked his cousin to keep them for him, and ray knew nothing about those guns his cousin got off with a slap on the wrist with no priors, didn't go to college and ended up going down the wrong road, needless to say he wasn't to happy after ray got out. When he found out his cousin took a different path than college he said thats all he thought about those last three years. Weve fought side by side plenty of times when people didn't want no one on one, we won some and we lost some but we know what we stand for, and Ray ain't but 5.6 or 5.7 135 soaking wet but he's a LOYAL fightin azz joker. Sorry for the rambling, just appreciate the ones who will stand on their on and stay TRUE. yfis Jay
    Last edited by lawgreyman14; March 4th, 2016 at 03:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUNWATKINS View Post
    I just read about a (cock fighting ) bust in upson county Georgia said 44 was arrested and it was disguised
    As Hilltop poultry show said they busted the fight before it started but I don't know how to post the link I just looked up upson co. GA Cockfighting bust it happened last Saturday
    Terrible.
    This is bad news.

4. Thanks PeterJBen thanked for this post
    Likes PeterJBen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My first post on here and man I hate to say it. But there's people out for entertainment and there's the others that do it because they were brought up with it like me. In this state narcs names get found out then there's real trouble. Remember this is our heritage this is our blood. You either stand up or sit down, but by god Dont hide and whisper between the trees
    Last edited by RogersGAfowl; March 4th, 2016 at 03:41 AM.

6. Likes Perfect-Gull, Jul214 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering if it had anything to do with hilltop that sells on oakridge I seen they won't sell to you if your in GA no local sells . Bad all the way worse it was not to far from me

8. Likes Rosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No it doesn't have anything to do with him

Post Thanks / Like

Yep i just heard about this today. Sad news, but i also heard there a guy there taking picture like he undercover. Just what i heard not sure if that confirm. You just got to watch who you bring to the show. Good news is that is was a attempt, if they got there a little later it would been worse.

Post Thanks / Like

More azz clown rhetoric from our dear **** and ASPCS. They'll arrest a brother whom has fought for his country for doing something that is a part of our heritage but legalize SSM.I don't get it.

Post Thanks / Like

Any word if they are fighting it, if they have BL's info, if there is any resistance at all to the charges? To anyone local, IF birds are killed with some lame azz reason (like they are drugged or no able to re-homed) PLEASE file a freedom of information act petition to get all of the information about the case and EXACTLY how they tested the blood work and personalities of the birds killed, also if they tried to re-home them to people who would take responsibility to keep them in family groups (trio, quad, ect). The city, county, and state could all be sued if they didn't try to do something legit with the birds.

13. Likes ghostrider544, Ron-706 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is sad news to me hits close to home brothers we have got to unite someway and get these bs laws changed

15. Thanks American thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I read about a pit recently that they built in the Philippines with minimum seating just for people who brought birds to show. The public could watch on tv but they weren't allowing anymore spectators. Maybe some places should follow their example, you ain't coming in unless your packing birds!

17. Thanks American thanked for this post
    Likes ghostrider544, gaff, American, DenDog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A Buddy of mine went to this pit and he said it was right near a suburb. Bad location for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

I am over 50 years old,but I remember a junior high school teacher who one day told our class that one day the United States would be just like Russia,neighbors telling on neighbors for anything and everything....so we have people who constantly tell whatever they think is going on or whatever they do not agree with....Our society has built an entire industry upon the prosecution of crimes...the government has to keep those prison beds full....so from the guards to cops,lawyers and prosecutors,judges and legislatures who all must justify their existences...
    Now don't get me wrong there are many people who deserve to be locked up and even some that should never get out as they are so evil.....Texas is finding out that the juvies from 10 years ago are now graduates of the prison system and continuing on with the robberies,home invasions and murders.....career criminals are at an all time high all across the country and this is why the marijuana users are being released...not because our government has a heart change.....so what is the answer to all this? I do not know....but the idiots running for president do not know either...
    A good change would be for many people to be informed about all the lobbying against farming,ranching and pets by the animal fanatics groups who have tax free status even though they do not feed,shelter or care for animals directly....if we could convince the public majority to sign petitions to remove tax free status against groups that are saving money for huge investments the deficit might be paid down some....gotta convince the politicians to remove tax free status....stop the deductions stop the donations.....make them pay taxes and the war chest depletes.....DON'T EVEN MENTION GAME FOWL JUST HOW THEY GET LAWS PASSED AGAINST FARMING AND RANCHING DRIVING UP THE PRICE OF FOOD.....only way I can see to stop them

20. Thanks MarshButcher thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here in west virginia our lawmakers are trying to pass a law were if u own a animal with intentions of fighting that they could or would prosecute you. I've been calling our senators trying to explain to them who is to judge what my Intentions are with my animals? Innocent until proven guilty,not the other way around.it doesn't specific ly say game fowl either or pit bulls, it says animal. Load of crap that they are trying to sneak in on us

22. Thanks American thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buffalow.wings View Post
    Here in west virginia our lawmakers are trying to pass a law were if u own a animal with intentions of fighting that they could or would prosecute you. I've been calling our senators trying to explain to them who is to judge what my Intentions are with my animals? Innocent until proven guilty,not the other way around.it doesn't specific ly say game fowl either or pit bulls, it says animal. Load of crap that they are trying to sneak in on us
    Hang in there bro and keep on fighting for your heritage.Some say it won't do any good but you might as well go down swinging.

24. Thanks American thanked for this post
    Likes American liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buffalow.wings View Post
    Along those lines I guess they could arrest you for intending to shoot someone if you own a gun or if you own a car you intend to drive it while intoxicated? Stupid,stupid laws as well as those who vote them into law!

26. Likes Shrek, lawgreyman14, LaBlue, coon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarshButcher View Post
    Along those lines I guess they could arrest you for intending to shoot someone if you own a gun or if you own a car you intend to drive it while intoxicated? Stupid,stupid laws as well as those who vote them into law!
    Not to mention unconstitutional! ALL intent laws are unconstitutional, as buffalow.wings said as Americans we are innocent until proven guilty by law, therefore, unless someone has proven a law has been broken then the person in question is innocent, period.

28. Likes ghostrider544 liked this post