Thread: started a petition

Post Thanks / Like

started a petition

Made a petition on ipetition take a look it's call remove h$u$ bills. Let me know if you like or dislike. It not about gamefowl but maybe it will kill the bills and laws that is in place. Now that will bring the sport back to the US. I'm open to any ideas that will make the petition better

2. Likes vizzard n tassl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: started a petition

Try anything and everything you guys can think of . Here in Pennsylvania it's a totally different world then down south . With the sport being illegal it only going to take one generation till you guys are the same . When kids born today will only hear what the others say . The chicken men will be in hiding and they will teach the next generation all about game chickens . Come to PA and ask 99.9% of the public about the sport or how you raise a game chicken . If what they have been told was true and that really how you guys treat your birds I be the first one to put you in jail myself . It's amazing what they think so when they bust someone in the paper the public cheers . They have changed there message up here to teach people how bad and cruel you have to treat a chicken when TRAINING. A rooster to fight . Support your local poultry shows and mainly at fairs . Show your GAME birds to the public is what I personally think will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: started a petition

I totaly agreed. The idea to combine other groups of animal people. To help fight the animals rights groups. Lots of people think the sport of gamefowl is cruel. Showing what the animals right group quoted may help other.