Thread: Cockpit Arena (Architectural Layout Plan)

ron-hk

Cockpit Arena (Architectural Layout Plan)

Mga Sirs, tatanong ko lang po sana kung meron po sa inyong nakaka alam kung saan po merong available na floor plan (Architectural Layout Plan) ng typical na sabungan. I just wanted to get the basic requirements, provisions and standards (construction details are not necessary), baka po, puwedeng pagipunan at makapag patayo ng isang maliit na sabungan sa amin, at kung meron po kayong alam, sana po eh may mga dimensions din or otherwise, the drawing should be in correct scale. SI or Metric sysem...okey lang po. Thanks!

sampaloc manila/ infanta quezon/ cerritos & buena park, california usa
    Post Thanks / Like
    ron-hk ako may alam kung saan ka makakuha. yun iba hindi
    ko alam pero baka sakali parehas lang ng makukunan.

yun sa araneta big dome sa qc hall engineering building and
    permit may kopya sila.

yun sa antipolo yun pinagawa ni ito ynares kung tawagin
    ynares astrodome sa antipolo city hall may kopya din doon.

doon sa negros puntavedra mayroon din sigurado

sana makatulong :sprcool: :hombre: :hat: :crazy:

ron-hk
    Hi Juan, thanks for your feedback. I'm sure all of the cockpit has a design drawings not necessary as-builts. The trouble is, most of them are copyrighted by its respective architects and engineers, hence, I don't think they will disclose a copy, and/or otherwise the process of retrieving it will be complicated (unless we know the guy). So, I'm taking my chances that maybe one of our cyber friends here might possess a copy or even a sketches containing a basic arrangement of the cockpit. I think I can take from there.

Once again, thank you...I'll wait for a while, otherwise I'll ask my dad to start making inquiries and/or take some photos of the cockpit arena. Ron.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bago yata makakuha ng building permit ay nagsa-submit ng plano or sketch sa municipal or city engineer's office. Kung may nakita kang sabungan na medyo tama sa panlasa at budget mo, pwede ka sigurong manghingi ng plano sa munisipyo kung saan ito nakatayo.

talisayon/balaw

ron..hk...

di ba plano mo sa cebu magtayo? at maliit lang? di naman masyado kahirapan ang plano ng sabungan...simple lang naman eto...kung sa cebu ka...makatulong ako sa yo...sa agsungot...pinakamaliit na sabungan sa cebu...kung pinakabago ..ang riviero...at maganda rin...dapat lang may hangin papasok sa loob...open ventilation..ika nga...kung close ang gusto mo...meron din sa talisay complex...sa internet puede ka mag search....mag surf ka lang...try mo www.architectural.com or www.construction.com basta browse ka lang...ang pinaka importante kasi ay ang pit arena...yong pinaka middle na labanan ng manok...iba-iba kasi ang size at di rin puede ang masyado maliit...ang mga bago ngayon ay octagon na..noon square at round lang...sana makatulong:hombre:

Post Thanks / Like

plan for sabungan

ang the best maghanap ka nang mabait na sabunerong Architech
    wala kanang problema bayaran mo nalang nang medyo makamura ka ,safe pa ang sabungan mo,,,,diba
    thanks

Desert Dust

Plano!!!

Kailangan sabungero ang architect/engineer ang gagawa ng plano, para may idea sa surrounding. ang isa sa magandang sabungan na nakita ko ay ang mabuhay cockpit sa pampanga, kahit nasa taas ka pa maganda ang vision hindi katulad ng iba parang nahuhulog ka pag nasa bandang taas ka na.

DD

ron-hk
    Guys, thank you all for your wonderful suggestions and comments. First of all, I'm in Hong Kong at the moment and I've been away for almost 15 years now. I used to go to cockpit a lot when I was young, infact, I was a handler and a trainer at my very young age working for a Chinese Breeder/Cocker at that time, and I can still recall the surroundings of the Arena, ulutan, tarian, gamutan, toilet facilities, canteen/kiosks etc.

I was home last month and I'm so surprised how popular the sabong became in our place in Urdaneta. Almost every house has a fighting cock as well as all my uncles and grandpa. But, all they have is tupada, coz a legal cockpit arena is 2 hours away from our place, hence, I got the idea.

I was just taking my chances here that maybe, one of you guys (is an architect and sabungero at the same time) hoping that I can obtain a ready made floor plan or even sketches, which I can use it as a base to do my own planning.

Sir NAVAL has a point, and I don't mind paying but not too much as I'm not asking for a construction issue of the drawing...conceptual design is okey.

Sir Saknong is also correct to most of the building is submitted to Municipal or district office, but those plans is copyrighted by its respective engineer and architect, so it is not quite right to use them unless there's a written permission by the owner, and doing it under the table is not my resort.

Sir Talisayon, I did my research in the internet just before I post this here, there's thousands of results for my search but none of them do a cockpit arena.

Sir DD, you are very much correct, ergonomic design is absolutely important as well as safe and environmentally friendly, and hiring an architect/engineer is a good thing to do so that you can get some warranty of your buiding as well as blame them if something went wrong. But, they're all equally expensive. So, I'll try to apply my basic knowledge in building planning and seek advise as required.

I am terribly sorry for this very long statement, and thanks to all for your help.

Ron:wink2:

epcvirus

Post Thanks / Like

ron-hk

it's alright hope you good luck pre

talisayon/balaw

i can help u...

i can help you with the plan..im an engineer...i need basic requirements like the size of your dream pit...the size of the lot...contours of the lot...hugis din ng lote...the streets...kung meron naka paligid at mga neighboring building establishments and offices...naka base kasi rito ang flow ng tao..entry and exits and parking lots and easy access...and most important is ventilation and feng sui...saan ang flow ng tubig..saan ang canal..etc...:hombre:

ron-hk
    Sir Talisayon, very kind of you to offer me your help, my brother-in-law and I have a couple of 5,000sq.m. farming land, one is rectangular shape and the other one more of a trapezoid, it is fairly isolated and very very few residential houses around. I have to be honest with you that I really have to start from scratch with this, which is why I'm asking for ready made blue print or sketches so that I can play around with the layout of my vicinity and see how it is going to affect my surroundings in addition to providing the convenient passage to and from the cockpit. I might start with a small one but will provide a room for future expansion depending on the crowd flow and eventual marketing demand. For now, I'm very much interested to see a typical interior design/layout of a cockpit especially the;

1. standard width/diameter size of the arena (regardless of shape)
    2. standard height of arena's platform from finished floor level
    3. standard height of arena's glass parapet wall/enclosure
    4. standard seating arrangement, plus provision of special seats for VIP persons. etc.

I understand that there's more other things to consider, eg. the building services provisions etc. but I really must start on something.

Anyway, I think, the more comments and suggestions I get from this thread the more I can visualize the actual thing, and maybe, at the end of the day, I need not to search for the drawing
    :wink2:

Don't you worry Sir Talisayon, since you mentioned that you're an engineer (I will assume that you're on a structural side), I will definetely consult you when it comes to structural analysis of my eventual design...you're not going to charge me too much are you? Ron.

talisayon/balaw

classmeyt ron...

for an architect or an engineer...it's always a pride for us to see a structure built and stand with our help regardless of cost...il be glad of help just for friendship sake and for this sabong site...

it's also one of my dreams to have a cockpit...still il look for a plan...to give you for referrals...:hombre:

your vision and dream is good....make it come true...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ron, try to contact Edwin of Tambak Farms he might help you regarding d sabungan.

swoop

Cool

Ron-hk

Im a designer here in al khobar-ksa,mdali lng yang problem mo.kc
    wala naman tayo standard requirement ng pit ng sabungan dpende n sa preference ng owner yun ang imprtante ung mga utilities na klangan ng manood saka dun sa mga may entry like cockhouses & other utilities n klangan ng sabungan. :hat:

i can help u start a basic layout if u can send me ur basic idea for ur pit.

swoop
    Ron-hk

additional advice...ung hight ng pit ay hindi lalagpas dun sa eye level(when seated) ng vip seats.

just my opinion.
    :wink2:

Post Thanks / Like

ron-hk

mga parekoy

sa video clip forum may makikita kayong mga porma ng rueda.

maganda layout sa akin paningin ay yun pabilog yun rueda
    pati na yun building na kinalalagyan ng rueda parang dome
    maski maliit lang. mahalaga maluwag yun area ng parking,
    ulutan at gamutan. maganda din yun mga urinal at may toilet
    bowl. may kainan at mura na masarap maganda pati tindera.

yun rueda at panooran ng mga tao dapat maganda yun vent
    para hindi mainit.

yun mga sentensiyador mo dapat may uniporme at desiplinado

usually ito yun hinahanap ng mga sabungero sa sabungan

buhawi
    i agree,mas maaliwalas at maganda sa mata ang bilog na ruweda kumpara sa kudradong arena.

ang ruweda may dalawang pinto(para sa meron at sa wala,agaw o biya).para pagkabitaw ng manok ang 2 nagbitaw ay lalabas sa ruweda.tanging sentenciador at isang assistant sentenciador(sakaling mag hang ang knife) ang nasa loob ng ruweda.walang iba.

taas ng floor ng ruweda.para sa akin ay naka level sa unang hanay ng upuan sa labas.may advantage ito para sa akin.maiiwasan ang pagtayo ng tao sa mismong gilid ng salamin ng ruweda dahil matatabingan ang unang hanay ng upuan sa labas.ang mga tao sa harapan ng ruweda(first to five rows)ay pawang mga nakaupo.

may mga ruweda na naka elevate,mas mataas ang floor kaysa sa floor ng unang hanay ng upuan sa labas.ang mga tao ay nakatingala,nakakangawit ng leeg.very uncomfortable.sa unang hanay pa naman ay andiyan ang mga financer at mga pinapaguhan.dapat comfortable sila sa mga unang hanay.

sa tarian naman ay kwartong nakulong ng salamin.para ang mga usyosero ay nasa labas lang pero nakikita ang mga manok na tinatarian.

cockhouse dapat kahit hindi aircon ay may proper ventilation.may mga bintana na labasan at pasukan ng hangin at source ng natural light.ang cockhouse ay situated sa bandang east side(malilim na lugar) ng gilid ng sabungan.para sa bandang hapon ay malamig na.maganda sa mga pang derby na mga manok.

ron-hk
    I'm beginning to feel so much comfortable in this website, what more can you ask to have so much instant friends. I'll start drafting a layout and will post here the preliminary layout for your further comments and suggestions....since there's no rush, it may take a little while coz I have to do it during my free time.

I will definetely look forward to develop a layout plan with you guys, and it is something you have to be proud of, if and when it really happens...for now, this thread will remain open and will continue to welcome every single ideas from all our cyber friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    kakmeyst lately may mga nag post ng pic sa gallery ng mga rueda sa cockpit take a look

Post Thanks / Like
    Ron HK,
    I really want to help you about blue print but if you have an architect friend he can show you some of the standard blue print of a cockpit. They usually have it and to tell you the truth and if you really want to built one just go visit some of the cockpit in your place and it will really give you a lot of ideas. That's what i'm doing now but at least i won't regret it when it's finish even though it's one of the causes of my delay.
    Be prepare pare ko and with some hardwork, sleepless night in overtime and lot's of gray hair it's worthy naman kahit tinitingnan mo lang. Then when it's started to operate here comes another ?????????????. Prize money , smart sabungeros , gate and PLEASE don't let nobody to take care of your cafeteria co'z this is your LIFELINE.

CANDABA SQUARE GARDEN :rbounce:

Thank you SAGUPAAN FEEDS for your contributions.

:hippie: :wink2:

Post Thanks / Like
    nice point kakmeyt edwin
    yup coming from experience !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cockpit Arena (Architectural Layout Plan)

please help me also share your design of sabungan/gallera/galyera.
    my friend has already a permit license para sa kanyang sabungan and we are part of it in establishing.

maraming salamat po...
    my email is juls_74@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cockpit Arena (Architectural Layout Plan)

mga sir makikisali lang ako sa usapan

im an architect pwede kita tulungan sa plano mo na cockpit. ang kailangan ko lang ay ang
    - tct mo (titulo ng lupa) para ma orient natin ng maayos ang cockpit
    - seating capacity tao ng cockpit na gusto mo itayo
    parang sinehan lang dapat ang arrangement ng upuan sa sabungan para makapanood lahat ng tao pati elevation ng seats dapat may 30 deg view
    - yung future expansion dapat masama na natin sa plano para pag nag extend ka hindi na kayo mahihirapan
    pm me kung interesado po kayo
    - spaces na kailangan
    canteen / food court
    ulutan area
    offc area
    cockhouse
    toilet
    tari room
    entry exit sa ruweda
    scoreboards ( para sa derby)
    ruweda standard size