Thread: Ideas For Flying Pens.. Lookiing dimensions, styles, and a bit cost effective!

Post Thanks / Like

Ideas For Flying Pens.. Lookiing dimensions, styles, and a bit cost effective!

Guys! I have done some research on the web for Flying Pens for styles; dimensions; how much material I will need and actually looking for a step by step but, dimensions will do. Unfortunately not a lot out there. I know some have their secrets, I'm not a Constructions guy, I'm more of a Gardner/Car Guy! lol! So if someone can help me it will be great and appreciated.

Thanks in Advance Jalpa1977

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ideas For Flying Pens.. Lookiing dimensions, styles, and a bit cost effective!

No one! .. Anything will help guys...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ideas For Flying Pens.. Lookiing dimensions, styles, and a bit cost effective!

Hey bud me and a fellow sabonger (Jed Clampit) recently just built me a run of 8 flypens and now starting 8 more. They are new but the color is awful as I bought a metal place out that was goin out of business. They are 4x8 in size with roost poles like 5 1/2 ft tall. I will try to post pics but can't promise cuz I have never really grasped how to post pics. Any help would be appreciated on this.

4. Likes TopNotchfarms, LJ15 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think 4x8x8 is a good size with the roost about 5 1/2' to 6' and a platform at the front corner of the pen at about 4'.

Wayside Gamefarm UGBA, ALGBA, and MSGBA Member

6. Likes gaff, HeavyD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya forgot to mention mine are also are 8 ft and I also have the platform in front with the hanging waterers the platform is also handy for catching them as you can just flush them from the ground upon it hope this helps

8. Likes LJ15 liked this post