Thread: Fantastic Article - Feb 16, 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fantastic Article - Feb 16, 2017

That was very informative thank you for posting for our benefit and enjoyment of a good read, man those are some numbers, is it voodoo to eat chicken .... Or 'gamefowl its whats for dinner' take care someone should twitter this to trump..
    Last edited by CA whitetoppy06; February 16th, 2017 at 01:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

CA,

Glad you enjoyed it. Nah, we love eating chicken too You can order fried chicken at McDonald's Philippines. Fried chicken and rice meals (with extra gravy, of course). It outsells burgers and fries!

Cheers.

4. Thanks CA whitetoppy06 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice article! The US could learn something from the Filipino example. The issue we have is all the liberal bunny humpers and tree huggers.

6. Likes White hackle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So is the Games and Amusement Board the replacement of the Gamefowl Commissioner position? Beside the 10 percent plazada on winnings, some pits also deduct 100 php twice which they make us think that it is the municipal tax. Wondering if it really goes to where it suppose to go. Why?, because I've overheard two councilman discussing they're not getting any tax revenue from their local cockpits. Also in my view some operators have crooked employees taking advance of cockers and have no recourse to complain. I can enumerate all the cheatings going on and it will be endless. So whose the boss to cleanup this burgeoning business?

Post Thanks / Like

Excellence every body likes chicken JC give me a call when you get a chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Great article. Thank you for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks, very informative article

Post Thanks / Like

Glad for you, sad for us with an overshadowed feeling of jealousy. Just how I feel at the moment. Still legal someplace just not the land of the free.

12. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Donald Trump should read this article. If he saw what kind of money cockfighting generated he would make it legal and taxable. They did the same thing with marijuana why not cockfighting.

14. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes GoldenDragon, irisheyes485, Redbeard1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lickskilletkid View Post
    Donald Trump should read this article. If he saw what kind of money cockfighting generated he would make it legal and taxable. They did the same thing with marijuana why not cockfighting.
    I just forwarded it to the White House, ATTN: President Trump. Maybe others should do likewise and suggest it as a way to further expand economic growth and a tax revenue base.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice article. thanks for sharing.
    Being here on the west coast and being a long time cocker mostly in Arizona. And some in Oklahoma, In the 90s game fowl growth was amazing while Arizona was legal. I would ask the feed store manager, how much gamecock mix they were selling. He told me that it had more than tripled in the last couple of years (when legal) . The amount of money generated on this alone is considerable. Entries in the derbies went crazy also.
    I knew many men who moved to Oklahoma when Arizona went illegal. Including my late partner. Which was my plan upon retirement.
    But a chicken rights are more important than ours, and their welfare trumps our rights and way of life. And that is what all this boils down to. As insane as that sounds, it is where we stand.
    Turbo

17. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What we in the USA have let happen is we have been overtaken by Dumba$$e$

19. Likes White hackle, gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are certainly outnumbered by dumb asses and crybaby tree hugging fanatics. There was a group that threatened to come to a pit in Arizona (back when legal) and shoot up the place. They were call straight edgers I think. The pit owner called us all and told us about the threat and to stay away if we were worried about it. We all showed up ready for trouble. But nothing happened. But that is how crazy these animal kooks are. Threatened to kill us all because of what we were doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbeard1 View Post
    What we in the USA have let happen is we have been overtaken by Dumba$$e$

21. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Common sense as the best, the government helping people with their business I love the article.

23. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

great article imho. i have ALWAYS thought the dog game should be legal with mandatory medical access and certain rule changes to lesson the chance of losing a game dog and that means even if the owner don't care. Then the public would be able to accept it much better even though they will never like game cocks/dogs overall. but that too is based on ignorance and misinformation from folks who aren't trustworthy to include law enforcement officials, politicians and animal humane societies,

also i thought that the impact of the game cock sport in the philippines that it will likely be allowed forever and like it or not i think it should be. wouldn't it be cool if we could pitch a bitch over all the **** that other people do that we don't like that don't kike ockers or game dog folks. would serve them a well deserved helping of humble pie imho. ijs thx for the article again.
    it led me to an article of the lady gaffer Robie Yu Panis i'm about to read next. I like women with the guts and determination to compete against men with the skillz to back it up. My dream wife would be 6"2 amazon with serious chinese boxing and Arnis skillz. I learned the basics of Cinco Teros from Sensei Arsenio James Advincula; more well known as the Isshinryu Karate Master teacher of Masters. He's still in california and teaches still locally and seminars too.

25. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post