Thread: Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Buttermilk. What are the differences and similarities?

Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Buttermilk. What are the differences and similarities?

Does anyone know the differences and similarities between these 3 foods. What advantages and or disadvantages does each food deliver?

Re: Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Buttermilk. What are the differences and similarities?

Actually very little, all 3 are complete proteins, buttermilk is my favorite soaked on rolled oaks, its amazing to watch the change in health

Re: Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Buttermilk. What are the differences and similarities?

how long do you soak these for in buttermilk? I soaked some rolled oats in water for my fowl, do these eventually sour? how long is too long before tossing out the batch of soaked oats. Also braddah Kahuna No Ka Oi, if you ever get a rooster with greens (rooster diarrhea) these can be given to your rooster to rebalance the gut flora, the have good bacteria and get them regulated again, Al Sanchez gave this tip on another thread: my brood rooster had em' bad. Tried and he was back to normal after a few days. Also acidified copper sulfate is great a well. you can get that on www.cacklehackle.com

Bless you and your Ohana.

Quote Originally Posted by HCH View Post
    Actually very little, all 3 are complete proteins, buttermilk is my favorite soaked on rolled oaks, its amazing to watch the change in health