Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Post Thanks / Like

Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

I am still learning some info, but it came to my attention and felt it needed to spread to friends in sport here on Sabong. Tommy Carrano from upstate New York was unlawfully raided and birds, memorabilia, even broke up fertile nests of eggs. There was some apprehension about timing and putting this info out, but by word from Tommy himself, and his friend Kayce Chadborn, it is time to get more friends involved.
    I spoke with Kayce Chadborn, with Stone County Gamefarm, and told him I wanted to help, and he gave me the go-ahead to put this post on here. So, Kayce has started a Legal Defense Fund and Auction on Facebook, for Tommy, and by all accounts Tommy is a stellar human, upstanding citizen, and has had an immensely positive impact out fraternity. I'll let people closer to the subject give more details, but just wanted people to know that Kayce and others have started an auction to try to help Tommy start a defense, that we all need to be in support of.

Last edited by brothersgrimm; June 2nd, 2017 at 12:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

A good friend encouraged me to put some fowl into the auction. So with my mentors approval, (for Tommy's cause) we put in two trios of fowl. Plenty of you have seen and asked about my BRs(Wingates, from Manziel, from Karl Guce) and Travelers (F.E. Montgomery, documented from several sources from Mr. Montgomery), and here is your chance at that blood.

Send a friend request to Kayce Chadborn on Facebook, to be allowed/invited to the auction site. There are links from his page and from Stone County Gamefowl.
    Last edited by brothersgrimm; June 2nd, 2017 at 01:50 PM.

3. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes crawbound, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very sad for this honest hard working people. That the �� take this MF one day to hell with all their family kids house dogs and everything they loved.

5. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Heard about this last weekend it is a bad deal. I gave some last weekend planning on giving more anyone that can afford to donate should so maybe he can beat this!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

7. Likes BamaOkie, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We need more people to the auction page. We have fowl there that will never again be offered to the public. This is a chance to obtain fowl, that otherwise can't be had. I have had more pms than I can count on here inquiring about my whitehackles. I listed a pair on the auction, so here is your chance to have them. There's something there for everybody. One fella is making some cool looking window decals of a gamecock silhouette that he is giving to people for a ten dollar donation. Another fella is auctioning custom handmade knives, and making them per the winners specs. They are awesome looking blades. People are offering collectable heels, and all sorts of other things. I will say that folks have came out of the woodwork for this, and are offering great fowl you wouldn't otherwise have access to. We appreciate all the donations, as well as bids. Come help out, and help us raise the funds needed for Tommy to fight this until the end! This is a case that could be a turning point for American breeders. This could set a precedent that we dearly need. Thanks!

9. Thanks bonegetter, Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Likes Randymj19, crawbound liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Also if neighbor filmed it that needs to be brought to light with a lawyer in court. Thoughts and prayers with him and his family. Exactly what rights did our veterans and our families fight for

11. Thanks Sig1911 thanked for this post
    steel city

Quote Originally Posted by Supershamo View Post
    We need more people to the auction page. We have fowl there that will never again be offered to the public. This is a chance to obtain fowl, that otherwise can't be had. I have had more pms than I can count on here inquiring about my whitehackles. I listed a pair on the auction, so here is your chance to have them. There's something there for everybody. One fella is making some cool looking window decals of a gamecock silhouette that he is giving to people for a ten dollar donation. Another fella is auctioning custom handmade knives, and making them per the winners specs. They are awesome looking blades. People are offering collectable heels, and all sorts of other things. I will say that folks have came out of the woodwork for this, and are offering great fowl you wouldn't otherwise have access to. We appreciate all the donations, as well as bids. Come help out, and help us raise the funds needed for Tommy to fight this until the end! This is a case that could be a turning point for American breeders. This could set a precedent that we dearly need. Thanks!
    Is this the same guy (Tommy)that had a add in the gamecock at one time in up state New York that has the whitehackles ?? Seems like I seen him in there before. This is a bad deal for him This is really sad and the worst part about it is this can happen to anyone of us at any given time just cause they feel like it Something needs to b done to stop these *******s This is not right !!!!!!! I would like to help with donations but I don't have a Facebook but I would b willing to send money to someone that would give it to Mr Tommy or to his fundraiser so if someone that is trustworthy would pm me a address I would gladly help with donating some $$
    Last edited by steel city; June 2nd, 2017 at 09:12 PM.

13. Likes danitor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Donations can be sent to https://www.paypal.me/Chadborn
    This is Tommy's legal defense fund. I just wanna encourage everybody to come over to the auction and look at the fowl posted. Whether your a big timer, or a backyard breeder. We got something for everyone.

15. Likes crawbound, RLaurent14 liked this post
    steel city

Quote Originally Posted by Supershamo View Post
    Donations can be sent to https://www.paypal.me/Chadborn
    This is Tommy's legal defense fund. I just wanna encourage everybody to come over to the auction and look at the fowl posted. Whether your a big timer, or a backyard breeder. We got something for everyone.
    ok thanks just sent my donation to the pay pal link u posted
    Last edited by steel city; June 2nd, 2017 at 09:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bama71 View Post
    Also if neighbor filmed it that needs to be brought to light with a lawyer in court. Thoughts and prayers with him and his family. Exactly what rights did our veterans and our families fight for
    Neighbor DID video it, and has the trespassers on tape, coming onto their property looking for birds.

steel city

Quote Originally Posted by brothersgrimm View Post
    Neighbor DID video it, and has the trespassers on tape, coming onto their property looking for birds.
    Were the fowl euthanized ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steel city View Post
    Were the fowl euthanized ?
    I doubt it, they probably broke their necks.

20. Likes Brettjern liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Man the video he posted on FB was depressing. He walked over his farm showing the pens without birds in them. Explaining how he used the pens and had them built to put them out of the extreme winter winds tgey have up there. Very nice setup he should be able to win his case. The very nice farm he has this is one that should gain some attention. I think BL Cozad is suppose to be trying to help.

22. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

as far as birds they are not given any answers on where they are and what condition they are in the thing is it's private property and folks facebook is a cesspool of scum that is prob why it happened even though it has not been stated there are several groups working on this and yes he was robbed at gun point and his personal property was stole no inventory list was given they just took what they wanted cause they feel they are above the law however when i read the law i dont see any exceptions in it.... people better get off of facebook and better wake up a crack head can say your doing something wrong on your farm and it seems that's good enough proof for them to come in and steal your private property....

steel city

Couldn't agree more. Social media is asking for trouble. I don't understand how people can't see that. The only reason I ever got on this site is cause it's a Filipino based site. Just makes no sense to blast all your business over social media. U might as well just put a big sign in your front yard welcoming them to come on your property. And when they do come knocking on your door then u wonder y. I mean wtf !!!!!!!!. I donated a little money to help this man out cause one day who knows I may be in that same situation so I don't mind helping a brother out but u can bet your sweet ass they won't come knocking on my door cause of social media. People come on we need to b smarter then this. I dont know how this all started but I hope he was smart enough not to put all his business on social media
    Last edited by steel city; June 3rd, 2017 at 12:17 AM.

25. Likes CA whitetoppy06, TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the Work of a Snitch that is trouble with the Feds already and through Tommy under the Bus to try and get off easier with his own charges he has against himself ...

27. Thanks roostercm thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Count me in to this fight bro-grimm and sup-shamo.!!!!

29. Thanks Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    This is the Work of a Snitch that is trouble with the Feds already and through Tommy under the Bus to try and get off easier with his own charges he has against himself ...
    Than that basterd need a smiley..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    Seems this is where our sport has gone. We need to keep those drug heads and dope dealers out of our parties so when they get in trouble they dont know where we r.

32. Likes 1978Kelso, Al Sanchez, TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tommy has done more to promote the gamefowl industry in New York than anyone. For years the NYGBA was a name only. Thanks to Tommy the NYGBA has at least 3 shows a year throughout the state and he has helped increase the membership as well. I know some details on how this raid came about but it was not due to Facebook. As was stated the ***'s smashed hatching eggs, confiscated baby chicks as well as the adult fowl, and did not inventory what was taken. In addition he was held in his house while his property was searched for approximately 8-9 hours. By not allowing him to be present during the search was the perfect opportunity for evidence to be planted and property to be stolen. I hope to be at the next NYGBA show and hopefully we can collect more donations there for Tommy. I really believe they have picked on the wrong man here. He is not taking this lying down!

St Louis Club

When does the auction close? Also can someone post a link

St Louis Club

I will also gladly donate fowl

steel city

Quote Originally Posted by MarshButcher View Post
    Tommy has done more to promote the gamefowl industry in New York than anyone. For years the NYGBA was a name only. Thanks to Tommy the NYGBA has at least 3 shows a year throughout the state and he has helped increase the membership as well. I know some details on how this raid came about but it was not due to Facebook. As was stated the ***'s smashed hatching eggs, confiscated baby chicks as well as the adult fowl, and did not inventory what was taken. In addition he was held in his house while his property was searched for approximately 8-9 hours. By not allowing him to be present during the search was the perfect opportunity for evidence to be planted and property to be stolen. I hope to be at the next NYGBA show and hopefully we can collect more donations there for Tommy. I really believe they have picked on the wrong man here. He is not taking this lying down!
    he sounds like a real stand up guy. I hope u r right and I hope he sticks it to them. Someone needs to make them pay for what they are doing to hard working honest people

JLF

Tell Tommy the Oklahoma boys are behind him. I plan on spreading the word this weekend to help out but I'm sure most are already aware of this issue. Im not the biggest fan of social media but this site is no different than Facebook. We have to get away from the run and hide mentality. And before someone says that's easy to say for someone with nothing to lose PLEASE.

Post Thanks / Like

Pisses me off to no end ,that someday i may come home and find my farm tore upside down ,by none other than law enforcement, the ones we pay ,,, why cant these Enforcers see that the job they are told to do is Morally wrong ,my opinion is going onto anymans property un invited is wrong in itself , Hate to say i wonder if some law enforcement agencies share my same morals ,if they did they wouldnt steal mans possessions.

39. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Likes trans13, country, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see this case as revolutionary, a turning point. Our brothers in sport in the US (every gamefowl associations) need to unite and support this fight. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for to save and revive the sport you love. It will cost lots of money. But I believe this case is winnable in court. A number of constitutional rights have been violated here. This is your chance to hit back at ASPCA and H$U$ hard and gain some footing, legally. Need to show the citizenry that what they are doing is unconstitutional, and that the H$U$ and the feds need to stop harassing the law-abiding and peace-loving citizens of America, “the land of the free.” ... Then lobby to amend the laws sponsored by H$U$.
    Last edited by trans13; June 3rd, 2017 at 10:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

From my understanding all states and national orgs are looking and helping however you are correct this is a time for the community to come together and put all else to side and support this matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42. Thanks trans13, country thanked for this post
    Likes Randymj19, Al Sanchez, trans13, country liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RLaurent14 View Post
    Count me in to this fight bro-grimm and sup-shamo.!!!!

Thanks we we appreciate it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St Louis Club View Post
    I will also gladly donate fowl
    If you have Facebook just search "Tommy Caranno Legal Defense Fund"
    from there just press the Join button and Kayce will approve you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trans13 View Post
    I see this case as revolutionary, a turning point. Our brothers in sport in the US (every gamefowl associations) need to unite and support this fight. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for to save and revive the sport you love. It will cost lots of money. But I believe this case is winnable in court. A number of constitutional rights have been violated here. This is your chance to hit back at ASPCA and H$U$ hard and gain some footing, legally. Need to show the citizenry that what they are doing is unconstitutional, and that the H$U$ and the feds need to stop harassing the law-abiding and peace-loving citizens of America, “the land of the free.” ... Then lobby to amend the laws sponsored by H$U$.
    I think the same..hands.must put together and bring this case quik to the court. Whe need a good laywer and for that whe pay together.

46. Likes MarshButcher liked this post