Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

My heart is full of joy to hear that you are finally released.. May God continue to Bless you and the Family..
    Quote Originally Posted by White hackle View Post
    It is good to be out of Prison glad to see some people are still wanting to fight remember if you don't stand for something you will stand for anything . devoted to the preservation of Game fowl Tommy

2. Likes LaBlue, cf3, roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

we wish you all our best toward getting back to life and are thankful for showing us all the courage to stand in that gap. Regards to you Mr. Carrano.

Quote Originally Posted by White hackle View Post
    Thank you for the kind words we will just keep at it !! Our oral arguments on appeal were heard today the fowl were returned back to there farm and we have alot of work ahead of us. Our next day in court is in February this is on the civil side over a quarter of my fowl were destroyed... this country needs a lot of prayer. Devoted to the Preservation of Game fowl Tommy.

4. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes Skincarver, roostercm, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tommy I also say thank you! True justice will never come but you have been strong and would not bend. True game I'd say. My prayers for you and your family. God bless you and yours!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Tommy I also say thank you! True justice will never come but you have been strong and would not bend. True game I'd say. My prayers for you and your family. God bless you and yours!
    http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisions I could not beat the ride but that does not mean we cannot beat the case it was great talking to you . This was our oral arguments on appeal in NYC . Our civil case starts feb 7 Th the beauty of not taking a plea .

Post Thanks / Like

GoodLuck Tommy!! He works in mysterious ways I’m sorry for the loss you’ve been dealt but may the Lord of Righteous payback lead you onward. reimbursed fully for your steadfast loyalty In your beliefs and obvious innocence of criminality.

8. Likes RLaurent14, cf3, BackNBlack, roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tommy I hope my friend has helped you in some way an i wish you the best of luck with your case.u r not just fighting for u but ur fighting for all of us.my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

10. Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes485 View Post
    Tommy I hope my friend has helped you in some way an i wish you the best of luck with your case.u r not just fighting for u but ur fighting for all of us.my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Thank you friend. Yes Constitutional law is were we are at .If you heard the oral argument the appellate court is talking about first amendment rights it is a very big deal especially for legalization thank you friend it is appreciated we will keep at it this Victory will be for all Game fowl owners.