Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Re: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    Going by the video its plain the cows were in great health. These groups are a simple case of organized crime much like the Sante Fe Ring deal that Billy the Kid and many others fought against in the later 1800s. Im 100% certain they want that persons cows and property to sell and get fat and will go to any lengths to get it . What better way than to cook up a BS story of neglect and animal abuse to put a person into a situation where the owner might have to be forced into selling their property and business just to defend themselves in court. This whole business runs deep and stinks so bad you don't even need a nose to smell it. Theres always people out there looking to take what you got .The more you got the bigger the group of thieves are that try to get you.

You know honestly they should just call it like it is.If they are gonna try taking other peoples stuff they shouldn't be hiding behind BS made up stories such as animal abuse or neglect etc.They should just come right out and say. You got a lot of stuff worth a lot of money and we want it. That way they would at least have a little bit of balls about them.But then I guess they wouldn't have as many people blindly backing them. Guess they would get me for being to mouthy that's about all Ive got for the crooked SOBs to take. That and a big middle finger.They need to take one of those big long horns and stick straight up their A$$ .

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    You know honestly they should just call it like it is.If they are gonna try taking other peoples stuff they shouldn't be hiding behind BS made up stories such as animal abuse or neglect etc.They should just come right out and say. You got a lot of stuff worth a lot of money and we want it. That way they would at least have a little bit of balls about them.But then I guess they wouldn't have as many people blindly backing them. Guess they would get me for being to mouthy that's about all Ive got for the crooked SOBs to take. That and a big middle finger.They need to take one of those big long horns and stick straight up their A$$ .
    this happens to all types of animal owners just wanted our community to see we are not the only ones under attack

this happens to all types of animal owners just wanted our community to see we are not the only ones under attack
    It sure does. What beats all is that a lot of people supporting these crooked groups don't realize they are working against themselves. Who they gonna call when they come to take away what they got. I appreciate your post and also the post by SouthernX. We need more people trying to raise awareness to how these groups really are.Whats the latest on Tommys Case?

I talked to Tommy today. He said he's moving forward and has some federal lawyers now at least. I asked about the other lawyers he said they took his money but were only licensed for state trials. I. Asked him about getting his money back he said right now he was concentrating on the case against him. He also said heirs missing at least 20 of his birds and still doesn't know where they are at. We support the federal government but they take our money and don't give a ship a out us. Like Tommy said he's fighting but he's up against a monster that doesn't mind putting expert witnesses on the stand that doesn't hardly now the difference in a stag or cock. And that has unlimited funds. He can use all the help and prayers we can send his way.

Theres always plenty of people willing to help or share when they are taking your money. Let them find out you don't have any or nothing left to give to give though, then you find who your real friends and people willing to help are that's for sure. If they cant find anything to charge they'll make up some little BS rule to try and get him on. If we could only spread awareness and actually get the people supporting these groups to realize that they don't care on bit about the animals they take ift would be a big blow to their power. The system sure isn't going to oppose them cause when something like this happens they all make money.The longer they can drag it out the more money and more pockets you have to fill. It pure BS . Wish Tommy all the best .

Any updates on the case tommy?

He is working on the appeal with a new attorney.

Most of you guys would be lucky to have fowl as game as Tommy. He called again a week or so ago. He still hasn't seen his fowl I don't think but knows several are gone. If you haven't helped him, you don't care much about this sport. He could have got an easy out. He fighting for each and every one of us that love our gamefowl. If y'all are praying men say one for Tommy and his wife.

Is it possible to contact others who are/have been harassed by some type of animal rights and falsely accused and create a support group for each other? I know they give sea world a hard time. There must be enough people out there.

Sir Tommy, can you check if you receive my payment?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayn/auzzi View Post
    Is it possible to contact others who are/have been harassed by some type of animal rights and falsely accused and create a support group for each other? I know they give sea world a hard time. There must be enough people out there.
    the grey hound association is being attacked in FL right now we have reached out to them several times with no response they don't have the recourse's to fight back against these big special interest groups.....

Too many people not pulling together. Even some gamefowl owners I saw in my short time over on Facebook supporting AR groups. WTF !
    Saw one guy with gamefowl saying that someone during that recent hurricane/flood that had abandon their pets should be brought up on charges, another person saying they should be killed ( the owners not the pets ) . The world has really went to the dogs and that might have been a joke in the past but its turning into a sad reality when the lives of humans are less than the life of a dog.
    Back to the original point I was trying to make. You have groups of Horse racers that probably don't support hunting , fishing or gamefowl owners. Groups of hunters that don't support the other and so on. When its all of our rights that's in danger. Im afraid its going to be too late before people wake up and realize most of us are all on the same team.
    Also saw some comments below a news article where a lot of people were saying it didn't matter if some of those states got drowned out that they didn't contribute nothing to society anyway.Again, WTF !?! I guess a lot of people don't stop to think where their food comes from in some of the agricultural states but I guess they are living off hot air and BS most of their lives. Just read an article that the state of Kentucky has recently came up with a implant that will help people with spinal injuries be able to walk again. I consider that one of the biggest contributions to the world that came around in a long damn time. Its sad to say but the more I learn about people and the older I get the less I like them. Im glad this forum is around and know that there are a few good people left. Gamefowl owners ( the good ones) are some of the best folks you could hope to meet.
    Anyone heard in recent news on how Tommys case is going?

Case is going well fired the old lawyers got new ones that put in motions that the judge excepted . So they adjourned my sentencing till December we can get an acquittal or a re trial I am stoked this is the best news we got since this happened 17 months ago good things and thank you for all those that stood behind this with prayer and support good things are coming.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted. Im sure youll be glad to see it all come to a close. Hope youll find justice at the end of your long journey.

That`s great news Tommy. We will continue praying for you and Gina my Friend. As always it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone.. God Bless ...
    Quote Originally Posted by White hackle View Post
    Case is going well fired the old lawyers got new ones that put in motions that the judge excepted . So they adjourned my sentencing till December we can get an acquittal or a re trial I am stoked this is the best news we got since this happened 17 months ago good things and thank you for all those that stood behind this with prayer and support good things are coming.

great news....................................

This thread needs to be up top as I think it is the most important one on Sabong. Tommy has had a huge injustice comited against him. He had all his fowl stolen and can't even visit them. He has been in a court battle for a year and has had to sell most all of his valuables just to continue. He has a book out " Gamefowl and the Foul Truth" he is selling it for $25 to help with expenses. Also there is an auction with the proceeds to help with the trial expenses. They could use donors and bidders for this auction. I don't know any details right now. But I'm gonna help till the end of this. This being said I'm donating a pair of my mugs. They will be a stag and pullet but mature. Let's pull one ther and give Tommy a little help. He is a warrior and I for one am proud to help and call him friend.

Very well said my Friend. We should all do our part to help support tommy in any way we can.. Bump to the top...
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    This thread needs to be up top as I think it is the most important one on Sabong. Tommy has had a huge injustice comited against him. He had all his fowl stolen and can't even visit them. He has been in a court battle for a year and has had to sell most all of his valuables just to continue. He has a book out " Gamefowl and the Foul Truth" he is selling it for $25 to help with expenses. Also there is an auction with the proceeds to help with the trial expenses. They could use donors and bidders for this auction. I don't know any details right now. But I'm gonna help till the end of this. This being said I'm donating a pair of my mugs. They will be a stag and pullet but mature. Let's pull one ther and give Tommy a little help. He is a warrior and I for one am proud to help and call him friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    Very well said my Friend. We should all do our part to help support tommy in any way we can.. Bump to the top...

Thank you all the encouragement and support is appreciated more then words can tell you. I will tell ya !! I may have the best Christmas ever . We are cleared for the second Inspection of our Fowl as of today. Anthony saville will be present again and this time we are requesting a hands on inspection and we will go over everything with a fine comb and I will actually have a camera I still cant get news coverage at the facilities until this gets either overturned or dismissed and if we get a retrial It will take a little longer but we will keep at it. We are learning a great deal about legal procedures and what the Government can and can not do legally on a Federal level and this will be shared with our community because this should not be happening to any one. Because they own and raise Gamefowl

This blows my mind. Three or four like and thanks . There should be many more. I guess most don't care. No wonder we can't survive.

Thank you all the encouragement and support is appreciated more then words can tell you. I will tell ya !! I may have the best Christmas ever . We are cleared for the second Inspection of our Fowl as of today. Anthony saville will be present again and this time we are requesting a hands on inspection and we will go over everything with a fine comb and I will actually have a camera I still cant get news coverage at the facilities until this gets either overturned or dismissed and if we get a retrial It will take a little longer but we will keep at it. We are learning a great deal about legal procedures and what the Government can and can not do legally on a Federal level and this will be shared with our community because this should not be happening to any one. Because they own and raise Gamefowl
    That's great news brother. Really happy for you. But I think for the most part it should be most of us thanking you instead of you thanking us. While you stand to gain or lose the most at this time. We all have a great deal to gain or lose from this whether we can see that or not. With that said Ill say thanks again for being the Gamest Gamefowl Breeder Ive ever heard of . No matter how it turns out you should go down in history as one of the greats . No matter if you have as many as a thousand birds or one single chicken on your farm this man has been fighting not only for himself but for each and every one of us. For that he deserve the upmost respect !

But in the end, I cant help but think its not me,you or even himself he is fighting so hard for , its the deep love and preservation of the American Gamefowl . The whole damn Gamefowl Community needs more people like him and that's a damn fact.

This blows my mind. Three or four like and thanks . There should be many more. I guess most don't care. No wonder we can't survive.
    Yeah it does mine too. We all got something riding on this whether we realize it or not. Its times like this that makes me think the hardest on giving up on the sport altogether.
    Id like to take a minute to tell a story about Tommy . Not sure if he remembers. But the first PM I ever sent , way before I ever started posting , when I come to this site was to him. I had seen some pics through google images of some of the best looking Whitehackle fowl I had seen since I was a boy . I followed the picture back to this site.I had been on here plenty before but never posted or messaged , just reading and looking at pictures. Anyway I followed the pic back to the site and saw that it belonged to Tommy . So I figured out how to send a PM and wrote asking about them . It was then that I first heard the news of the injustice that had been done to Tommy and his family. I then apologized for even writing asking about fowl in such a time. Had I know I certainly would not have. Most people myself included might have answered that message with bitterness or hateful regard. But not Tommy, I always respected him for that and always will. When he beats the BS rap and it so happens that I still have my fowl he will be welcome to some of my best. I use to try and help anybody I could but Im slowly turning to only helping the ones that have helped me . Maybe that's whats wrong with the sport today.To many people turned over for one reason or another to not helping their fellow cockers . I guess when people push so hard to be on top , they forget about helping others along the way. But without the competition their is no sport to be best of.

http://ruralrouteradio.com/affiliates/wedruralroute.mp3 People I am not looking to just get my fowl back and get out of a possible few years in Prison It is much bigger then that . If you have been paying attention this was Todays interview with the man that quite his job after coming to My farm. Thank God for a good civil lawyer that does Class action lawsuits

http://ruralrouteradio.com/affiliates/wedruralroute.mp3 People I am not looking to just get my fowl back and get out of a possible few years in Prison It is much bigger then that . If you have been paying attention this was Todays interview with the man that quite his job after coming to My farm. Thank God for a good civil lawyer that does Class action lawsuits
    This needs to go viral ! Anybody that likes the taste of a good ******* Cheeseburger in this country no matter if they own gamefowl or not need to spread this on their social media and get the word out there to stop supporting these criminals.That is all they are , its nothing but organized crime . It is not tolerated in this country for anyone else to run organized crime so why do these groups get away with ? Because they have people supporting them.The same people supporting them that also set down to a nice Thanksgiving Turkey , an American Cheeseburger .How stupid is that to support a group that's trying to take the food that America is known best for right out of the peoples mouths? People got to open their eyes. If I want to go eat fast food and blow up big as a whale and die and early death from a massive heat attack , thats my damn business.Not only is it my business its my constitutional right.When you lose the right to your own body then you have no rights and Im afraid that's where the country is headed.

That part he said about being shamed or singled out for not going along with the crowd is absolutely true. A few years ago there was a big thing about anti bullying and what to do to stop it but he we have a whole country trying to do it. That's one reason I gave up on being involved with politics as much because it seems either side has been mostly for passing restrictive laws and one hardcore this or hardcore that. Hopefully Trump will be that middle ground that the country needs.It just like abortion. A major issue in the country . While I don't agree with a late term abortion , really don't agree with it at all but maybe in certain cases but honestly if the person having the baby doesn't have the right to choose or a right to their own body who else has a right to make that decision. Ive said before Im against any new restricting laws. Because if you give up 1 single right that one more little piece of the Constitution being ripped away. The founding fathers gave us the 2nd amendment to protect us from tyranny in our own country.Now its been whittled down to lucky to be able to protect ourselves within our own homes.

Lots of things wrong in this country. Owning gamefowl ,livestock and any other animal or what people do with them should be the farthest thing from a law makers mind if seeking to further restrict rights. Sure a few laws on safe consumption if your selling livestock to people to eat .But for the most part it should be up to the individual what they do with their own personal belongings.
    Last edited by Skincarver; November 8th, 2018 at 09:03 AM.

It was a little long getting to you but the first I couldn't agree with more. Let me know about the auction.

It was a little long getting to you but the first I couldn't agree with more. Let me know about the auction.

Friend I could not thank you enough for all the support and encouragement you have given to this fight. I will definitely keep you Posted. Without you and people like you we would have never gotten this far.

how can i get a book ho do i talk to buy one send address to send money for one thanks tommy for stricken with it .

paypal.me/TCarrano
    Manage
    Thank you friend you can also send to Tom Carrano PO Box 37 Union Hill NY 14563 . I also have very good DVDS for historical and educational purposes the latest I got copy righted is of my late friend Joe Z traveling the world Belgium Ireland Costa Rica PR France and India PI it is two hours long and very informative The book Gamefowl and the fowl truth is 25 the book dedicated to Margrett tripp is 15 it is about the Preservation and Perpetuation of an ancient breed the Dvd I just mentioned is 150 Company of Professional 100 and the video of Harry Parrs Interview is 100. . Our second inspection of the fowl is next week and we will keep at thank you.

How long is the interview with Harry Parr ?