Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

how can i get a book ho do i talk to buy one send address to send money for one thanks tommy for stricken with it .

2. Thanks White hackle thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

paypal.me/TCarrano
    Manage
    Thank you friend you can also send to Tom Carrano PO Box 37 Union Hill NY 14563 . I also have very good DVDS for historical and educational purposes the latest I got copy righted is of my late friend Joe Z traveling the world Belgium Ireland Costa Rica PR France and India PI it is two hours long and very informative The book Gamefowl and the fowl truth is 25 the book dedicated to Margrett tripp is 15 it is about the Preservation and Perpetuation of an ancient breed the Dvd I just mentioned is 150 Company of Professional 100 and the video of Harry Parrs Interview is 100. . Our second inspection of the fowl is next week and we will keep at thank you.

4. Likes Skincarver, RedAngus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How long is the interview with Harry Parr ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    How long is the interview with Harry Parr ?
    I never timed it but it is good It is done in his home and they show His cock house my favorite part is when he is talking about a picture with him and the Old George Bush and the Interviewer I believe is Mac white asks about it and he says Yep old George was a looong heel man Lol.

7. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White hackle View Post
    I never timed it but it is good It is done in his home and they show His cock house my favorite part is when he is talking about a picture with him and the Old George Bush and the Interviewer I believe is Mac white asks about it and he says Yep old George was a looong heel man Lol.
    LOL, that sounds like a good one .Ive looked for years for that breeding book written by Harry Parr but couldn't find it anywhere . If you ever get a hold of it and theirs no rights attached it might be a good one for you to reprint sometime. Im sure their would be lots of people interested. As I understand it , its a pretty rare book.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    LOL, that sounds like a good one .Ive looked for years for that breeding book written by Harry Parr but couldn't find it anywhere . If you ever get a hold of it and theirs no rights attached it might be a good one for you to reprint sometime. Im sure their would be lots of people interested. As I understand it , its a pretty rare book.
    I have some history on the Chocolate Greys from Harry Parr and The Hatch from Ted Mclean EW Law greys that made the greys. At some point who knows . I have been burning at both ends of the candle with fighting this Government ASPCA and Nyc police department on the wrong that was done on my farm. And then the bogus nyc trial that proved absolutely nothing except they should have never come here. I did not know there was an actual breeding book that sounds pretty cool.

10. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White hackle View Post
    I have some history on the Chocolate Greys from Harry Parr and The Hatch from Ted Mclean EW Law greys that made the greys. At some point who knows . I have been burning at both ends of the candle with fighting this Government ASPCA and Nyc police department on the wrong that was done on my farm. And then the bogus nyc trial that proved absolutely nothing except they should have never come here. I did not know there was an actual breeding book that sounds pretty cool.
    Yes sir, Im sure you've got more on your plate than you can deal with right now for sure. I hope in the end it will all be worth it in the end.If their is one shred of justice left in this country Im sure it will be. If not we all might as well sell our chickens and march on out to our local jail house and tell them to sign us in and that America is broken past fixing.
    Ive never got to see the book written by Harry Parr. Ive talked to very very few people that had it and tried to get one fellow on here to post it if he was able but never heard back from him.I sure would like to get the chance to read it sometime. If Im ever able to get my hands on a copy Ill send it and let you check it out or try to post it here.

Post Thanks / Like

what is your email paypal wont let me send

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bubbad55 View Post
    what is your email paypal wont let me send
    tjcarrano72@gmail.com . It says my email address is is not enough to post but that is my email

Post Thanks / Like

i just sent you the money for the book and the harry parr video keep the fight going and make them pay.

15. Thanks White hackle thanked for this post
    Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

i just sent you the money for the book and the harry parr video keep the fight going and make them pay.
    Thank you friend this will be shipped out tomorrow I am also sending you the book dedicated to Margerett Tripp The Preservation and Perpetuation of an ancient breed it is going to come in very helpful when we get on the other side of this .The book Gamefowl and the foul truth is also registered in the Library of Congress this will all make sense in a few short months God willing. Sometimes we have to trust God even when it looks like we are going to hit a brick wall. Because when we are truly trusting God he will knock a hole in it thanks friend..

Post Thanks / Like

thank you keep up the good work

18. Thanks White hackle thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you keep up the good work
    http://ruralrouteradio.com/affiliate...ruralroute.mp3 Todays Interview with Trent just keeping some of you guys posted I appreciate those that are standing with and behind me on this and are not on fb

20. Thanks cracker, Al Sanchez, Skincarver thanked for this post