Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Friend in Sport, Tommy Carrano, could use our support

Quote Originally Posted by bazsdmeg2u View Post
    My prays for tommy and his family. Sadly tommy is paying the price for sticking up for his rights. I wish we could all work together For a more just system. Justice is never free and the rich make the rules. Cockers need to unite, but all they do is fight. What they did to this man and others is a crime.
    very true.............................................. .

Post Thanks / Like

I see on Facebook (my wife's) that they are having another push for Tommy's appeal fund. Many offering fowl and other items. I'd like to help but don't know how to post on Facebook. If some one with an account could help. I'd like to donate another pair of my mugs. I'm sold out so these two are two I had planned to use myself. I'll pay shipping. I won't leave them up long as the heat will be on us soon. I'll start a tread here also for our members that are not on Facebook either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I see on Facebook (my wife's) that they are having another push for Tommy's appeal fund. Many offering fowl and other items. I'd like to help but don't know how to post on Facebook. If some one with an account could help. I'd like to donate another pair of my mugs. I'm sold out so these two are two I had planned to use myself. I'll pay shipping. I won't leave them up long as the heat will be on us soon. I'll start a tread here also for our members that are not on Facebook either.
    Mr. Mack, KayCe has listed a pair from you back on Friday, starting bid of $500. Just to be clear, you aren’t trying to get a second pair listed are you? It’s running thru the 21st of April.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok no just one I'd messages her on my wife's account for help. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for Tommy. Sure is some BS what they are putting an outstanding, hardworking, God fearing, honest man threw. Not a day goes by don't keep him and his wife in prayer.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen to that.. Been friends with Tommy for years. Such a Injustice what the Government has put him and Gina through..
    Quote Originally Posted by cf3 View Post
    Prayers for Tommy. Sure is some BS what they are putting an outstanding, hardworking, God fearing, honest man threw. Not a day goes by don't keep him and his wife in prayer.

Post Thanks / Like

Tommy needs more than our prayers. He needs money for his mortgage and his lawyers. I've helped a lot and I'm gonna continue to help. If you love your cocks and freedom please help Tommy C. 20 or 50 won't hurt my of y'all .

Post Thanks / Like

Tommy needs more than our prayers. He needs money for his mortgage and his lawyers. I've helped a lot and I'm gonna continue to help. If you love your cocks and freedom please help Tommy C. 20 or 50 won't hurt my of y'all .
    I agree. I've tried to help as best I could and wish it could be more. What I hate is I have put fowl up for auction where the funds go to help Tommy. 2 out of 3 times the winning bidder never paid. Hope they never need my help because they won't get it!

9. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think of Tommy sitting in prison for doing nothing wrong. Our justice system is so screwed up. I'm sure there are many doing time that should not be there. And I know there are many in power or that have been in power that are running around free. This is a huge injustice. Praying for you and your wife Tommy.

11. Thanks Sig1911, BackNBlack thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think of Tommy sitting in prison for doing nothing wrong. Our justice system is so screwed up. I'm sure there are many doing time that should not be there. And I know there are many in power or that have been in power that are running around free. This is a huge injustice. Praying for you and your wife Tommy.
    . There are tons of criminals that deserve to b in prison way more then tommy. Sending prayers his way

13. Thanks Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Likes Sig1911 liked this post