Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: F boxing

Post Thanks / Like

F boxing

It's a freaking circus. All about the money. Crazy decision against Pacman tonight. And to alliw a prize fight between Mayweather and a guy who has no boxing record is a circus plain and simple

2. Likes nem76, matt59, MarshButcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: F boxing

That was manny's fight and got robbed! Floyd is gonna kill Connor and dance circles around the ring with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes nem76, Jerry F, MarshButcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight was not an upset....it was robbery! Is it any wonder boxing is going down the tubes? Hometown boy was gifted the decision!!

6. Likes Al Sanchez, nem76, Jerry F liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The WWE is starting to look more real than boxing. I've always paid for pay-per-view. I'm not doing it anymore. This is BS

8. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well guys I believe they rape I'm off from is tittle. But I tell you one thing the American referty are the same crap too. A vieuw years ago they letting pacman win a title fight against marqeuz. That was the biggest rape off in boxing history. I think ufc be better for watching.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff Horn had two head butts against PacMan and still PacMan was able to continue the fight despite two cuts in the head. I won't watch a rematch between this two. Time to hang up the gloves and stay as a politician. No amount of money can pay me to get hurt like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Horn vs Bradley should be his next fight. The 2 guys gifted decisions against Pacquiao

12. Likes KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry F View Post
    Horn vs Bradley should be his next fight. The 2 guys gifted decisions against Pacquiao
    True. Right before the decision was announced, I said I wldnt doubt if they screw him over again b/c it wldnt be the first time. I was thinking about the Bradley fight. The 117 to 111 card is absolute b.s., it even had a 10 - 8 for Horn in the 2d round I think. Not even possible.

14. Likes RLaurent14, Sig1911, MarshButcher, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My dad was a top contender in the thirties and early forties. It was going on then just more in the open now. MONEY RULES

16. Likes V&M farms, RLaurent14, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Canelo vs GGG is going to be interesting. I wanna say neither would wanna sell out and lose purposely for money to get another L on their record but who knows now in days

18. Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm expecting Connors to get tired of Mayweather holding him and throw him down and do some ground and pound. Gonna be interesting. Think. May be boring. But Connors can knock sparks from his ass.

20. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll call 4-1 odds. Bets off if it's a disqualification.

Post Thanks / Like

Well sure doesnt look like anybody in the boxing community was stepping up so.. Why not the money fight and see ?

But what comes sooner is the Rematch MMA fight of Valentina Shevchenko vs Amanda Nunes..

23. Likes White thai, bazsdmeg2u liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i know it is more likely tha aliens will steal President Trump tonight, but i wish the Conor Mayweather fight would turn into one that just totally screwed up the boxing world and Conor got lucky and destroyed him. All boxers get old at some point and it would be a just ending to a career of running and hiding and fightin fighters past their prime or in Canelos case to early. I want to see Floyd get punished. Stranger things have happened it would cause me much pleasure. I have been a huge boxing fan my whole life and ive sworn it off many times in the past because of fighters being robbed like Pacman was last week. I use to watch a 150-200 fights a year, now im down to about 10to 12 a year due to disgust with gifts and robberys and 3rd rate fighters with glass jaws being champions ie. Wald. I plan on watching 2 more fights and then swearing it off for good. The Mcgregor fight, because of unrealistic hope and the Canelo and Triple G because it will be good, although i feel GGG was exposed in the Jacobs fight. My money goes on Canelo and i think it will be bad for GGG. Regardless what anyone thinks, i feel Canelo and Terrance Crawford are the best out there. Anyway im about done with boxing.Ive went to bed to many nights pissed off over bogus decisions, cant handle or overlook it anymore. BOXING IS A JOKE.
    Last edited by arkla2; July 4th, 2017 at 09:55 PM.

25. Likes LaBlue, Jerry F, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I'm expecting Connors to get tired of Mayweather holding him and throw him down and do some ground and pound. Gonna be interesting. Think. May be boring. But Connors can knock sparks from his ass.
    Now that I'd pay to see LMAO.............

27. Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CM throws 20 knees in Floyd's belly he be squawking for moma! If its a true fight my $$ is on Conner McGregor! The only way it will happen is if it is a show/WWE style I say.

29. Likes Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry F View Post
    I won money on the fight betting on Horn by decision. Why not? Both fighters are promoted by Bob Arum. They were talking about a rematch before they'd showered. Incidentally Bob Arum also promotes Timothy Bradley. My prediction is that there will be no immediate rematch instead Bob Arum will ask for a fight between Horn and Bradley with the winner to fight Pacquiao. This way Bob Arum makes money out of 3 fights. If an honest decision was arrived at in the Horn/Pacquiao fight Bob Arum only makes money out of one fight and what's more is that Pacquiao may seriously consider retirement and that would be Bob Arum's biggest money maker off the scene. Unfortunately boxing is a business more than a sport.

Post Thanks / Like

Conor and Floyd are two of the highest paid athletes in the history of combat sports. That is what motivates them now!
    In my opinion they are two of the most overpayed and overplayed in history too!
    Myself I'd rather spend my time watching amateurs that are motiveted by a win more than a paycheck!

I said "F Boxing" long ago!
    A fight fan for life though!

32. Likes CA whitetoppy06, Jerry F, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it shouldn't be all about money. But the money talks and everything else walks. I was amateur boxer between 19-21 years old. I was undefeated but it was just because I didn't meet the right guy. I had my nose broke and desided I wasn't gonna make a carrier it of it. It was a good time. I run many miles!

Post Thanks / Like

1st off I don't know what pacmans camp was thinking. If you got the belt why would you go to opponents back yard? Australia? He should've made a better call on location of bout.
    2nd If Connor takes knocking Mayweather out seriously he's in for a very big surprise. His best bet is to take the money and run like everyone before him. That solaplex attack is what he has to worry about.
    Did hear someone giving 4-1 odds? I'm betting with Floyd. I'll bet anything too. Chickens, beer, push-ups you can't miss me...

35. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll take mayweather.!!! Mcgregor is not a boxer and for that reason alone I'm willing to put some skin on the game. Who's down?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll call 4-1 odds. Bets off if it's a disqualification.
    WTH is going on. +400? It opened at +2,200. Something fishy is going on here

Post Thanks / Like

bookie makers know who will win cause the $$$ involved is way to high and there's to much at risk just like any other pro sports controlled and is really just a side show just to keep the people focus away from the real issues and problems with today's world as it was explained by a very smart person whom understands the way things work he said

"how is it that the whole world knows about a football player whom makes 6 million a year to play and everyone around the world talks about it and don't know anything about the elites that met in germany to discuss the fate of 7 billion people on this planet? and nobody knows about it"

this is no different than way back in the roman days think about what they did to keep the people occupied.......

39. Likes BackNBlack, Quapaw Kid, bstewart, Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not much of a gambler. I win most of my bets. I bet on trump. Connor can win. I'll call 4-1.

41. Likes arkla2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lablue whose your money on?

Post Thanks / Like

Just calling. 4-1. I'll let you pick.

Post Thanks / Like

So 4-1 odds means 400 to 100? Or 100 will get you 400? I have always laid straight bets never odds, as I find it somewhat confusing. But a spade is a spade, Connor made the right choice calling out Mayweather. That's the Jeannie in a bottle, so win or loose its bullseye on a jackpot. Skip Bentley dealership go straight to beoing... lol
    Last edited by flea51; July 8th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    bookie makers know who will win cause the $$$ involved is way to high and there's to much at risk just like any other pro sports controlled and is really just a side show just to keep the people focus away from the real issues and problems with today's world as it was explained by a very smart person whom understands the way things work he said "how is it that the whole world knows about a football player whom makes 6 million a year to play and everyone around the world talks about it and don't know anything about the elites that met in germany to discuss the fate of 7 billion people on this planet? and nobody knows about it" this is no different than way back in the roman days think about what they did to keep the people occupied.......

couldn't agree with you more Cigar , Godbless You and Folks like you .. Yes we forget that we the ordinary people if we could get along could really make a better place but .. To many groups pushing for themselves just as me im for my People.

I remember what I was fighting for growing up and just cause I fought another race one day the next I was giving a guy money for gas, holding doirs open and just being myself... Frustration makes the fool in me shine but ol BILDERBERG will never understand.

46. Thanks CIGAR thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not much of a gambler. I win most of my bets. I bet on trump. Connor can win. I'll call 4-1.

Lmao I have that very funny.... Better make sure you stay in good health

Post Thanks / Like