Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F boxing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: F boxing

Ok Lablue im with flea51 dont get the 4:1. Ill take Connor for 100.00. If he wins how much do i win? If he looses how much do i pay?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like more bs to me. What's to review the whole world saw the man get head butted then robbed. If the commission wants to do something give judges a lie detector test, then ban them for the brive they took.

3. Likes LoneWolf liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsoft View Post
    Ok Lablue im with flea51 dont get the 4:1. Ill take Connor for 100.00. If he wins how much do i win? If he looses how much do i pay?
    4 to 1 a CM win $400 a loss you owe $100. LaBlue is calling 4 to 1 or 1000 to 250.

5. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lablue calling 4-1 means you pick them, if yours loses you pay him 4 times the amount that he pays you if yours wins, for instance you pay him 400 if your man loses he pays you 100 if he wins. The man laying the odds picks the favorite it makes it more attractive for the man who would go out and bet on the underdog, which in this case since its boxing the dog is Mcgregor. A man who wants to bet on Mcgregor would be foolish to bet even money. If Conor does win which i hope he does,but my boxing knowledge tells me maybe he has a 1or 2 percent chance of landing that KO punch, someone could make some good money.

Post Thanks / Like

If it is a Fight Im for Conner. if it "boxing" it will be a parade. Its not the size of the Dog in the fight! It the size of fight in the dog. Yes they both make to much $$ to throw down! JMHO

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks fellows for explaining it.
    Last edited by Bigsoft; July 9th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The man laying the odds picks the favorite ... if you can find someone laying odds and picking the underdog than try and find a seat next to him as soon as you can and make friends with him and his banker for the rest of the night.

Conner would be a 10-1 if they fought ten times , but if they are just gonna fight once then Conner has zero chance .... unless they promote the fight for another five years before it happens .. maybe ten

Post Thanks / Like

Understood... But I don't play odds I like even-steven..

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take mayweather!!!! How much is the bet?????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kali559 View Post
    I'll take mayweather!!!! How much is the bet?????
    Me too. And I betting also that he win by ko before round 7

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    Me too. And I betting also that he win by ko before round 7
    Damn the 7 round. Now that's a good bet there my friend

Post Thanks / Like

Mayweather coulsnt knock conor out with a baseball bat,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkla2 View Post
    Mayweather coulsnt knock conor out with a baseball bat,
    Lol. He'll knock em out with air. In the fights against Diaz, Conor showed his stamina. Mayweather will just run around the ring, like he's done EVERY SINGLE FIGHT in his carrier. Til Conor falls over from exhaustion. I don't know how the betting is so close. The opening odds were the correct odds in my view at 2,000 to 1. How it came down to 4 to 1 is beyond my comprehension. Sounds like Vegas is stalking up on a Conor win, that's the only way it's 4 to 1, a fixed fight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry F View Post
    Lol. He'll knock em out with air. In the fights against Diaz, Conor showed his stamina. Mayweather will just run around the ring, like he's done EVERY SINGLE FIGHT in his carrier. Til Conor falls over from exhaustion. I don't know how the betting is so close. The opening odds were the correct odds in my view at 2,000 to 1. How it came down to 4 to 1 is beyond my comprehension. Sounds like Vegas is stalking up on a Conor win, that's the only way it's 4 to 1, a fixed fight
    A fixed fight. That's nothing news in America. It's a joke boxing in America against an American. They a need neutral country. I think it's better they fighting in Moscow.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so let me put it this way..... WHO WANTS TO BET? ILL TAKE MAYWEATHER!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Kali559;4851506]Ok, so let me put it this way..... WHO WANTS TO BET?

Other than Lablue an vegas you'll be hard pressed to find anybody this side of equator lol...

19. Likes Kali559 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=flea51;4851512]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kali559 View Post
    Ok, so let me put it this way..... WHO WANTS TO BET?

Other than Lablue an vegas you'll be hard pressed to find anybody this side of equator lol...
    Actually from what I've been reading, most bets have been on Mcgregor. At least that's how they're explaining why the odds are so close

Post Thanks / Like

Smart money says Mayweather wins, but im seeing something different with this fight, Im getting a gutty feeling Mayweather might regret taking this fight. We will see, its a fight that if the odds are outlandish close to fight time, i may have to take a chance on the odds. Boxing sense tells me no way Conor wins, something else tells me there is no way this 40 year old man is gonna last with this 28 year old killer, no matter the rules. There isnt a man walking on this planet that cant have his ass whooped, sometimes by a man that you think cant.
    Last edited by arkla2; July 13th, 2017 at 02:52 PM.

22. Likes rogeroleo, Kali559 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree about Diaz and Conner, except that Diaz didn't wear him down by running away. When Diaz quit trying not to get hit or decided that he could take the hits and decided to get in close despite the shots, he worked Conner physically I thought. That along with I don't think Conner is that Game, he wins his fights before he gets in the octagon. Not saying he can't roll or he ain't got talent but he plays mental games first. Diaz couldn't give a chit, and Conner gave that submission easily. Diaz waited too long in the second fight with almost the same showing. I like Conner in a scrap, boxing I don't think he can get it done. I'd actually prefer Diaz if he can put his hands on Mayweather and he don't keep his chin stuck out there.

Wayside Gamefarm UGBA, ALGBA, and MSGBA Member
    Last edited by Nauvoo; July 13th, 2017 at 03:28 PM.

24. Likes Kali559 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, on the odds. If vegas wasn't giving a push and scored the fight even they wouldn't get a bet I guarantee it. So they gota make it juicey.

As far as his age is concerned, hell Floyd is 40 going on 29. But you know what? I'm willing to give some odds too. I'll bet he knocks connor out...

26. Likes Jerry F liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TKO or KO whichever come 1st...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkla2 View Post
    Smart money says Mayweather wins, but im seeing something different with this fight, Im getting a gutty feeling Mayweather might regret taking this fight. We will see, its a fight that if the odds are outlandish close to fight time, i may have to take a chance on the odds. Boxing sense tells me no way Conor wins, something else tells me there is no way this 40 year old man is gonna last with this 28 year old killer, no matter the rules. There isnt a man walking on this planet that cant have his ass whooped, sometimes by a man that you think cant.
    Will be tuff if the fight is straight. They're gonna use 10 oz asian gloves, no mexican gloves is in the contract. Maybe with 8 oz Reyes gloves Mcgregor would have a punchers chance, but not with 10oz Asian style gloves, all the padding is in the front.
    That's how Morales beat Pacquio the first fight. Morales made the fight with Asian gloves. Pacquio was fuming about this. Asian wanted Mexican gloves and Mexican wanted Asian gloves lol. Anyways, Morales was able to absurb Manny's power with those gloves and won a decision. But in the rematch when Manny was able to wear Reyes gloves, Morales could not take the punch and was beaten up every round and KO'd in the 10th.
    The gloves make a HUGE difference. No way Mcgregor can KO him with these gloves.

29. Likes Kali559 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said I'm down to bet...:. Lablue give me details on ur bet

Post Thanks / Like

Will be tuff if the fight is straight. They're gonna use 10 oz asian gloves, no mexican gloves is in the contract. Maybe with 8 oz Reyes gloves Mcgregor would have a punchers chance, but not with 10oz Asian style gloves, all the padding is in the front.
    That's how Morales beat Pacquio the first fight. Morales made the fight with Asian gloves. Pacquio was fuming about this. Asian wanted Mexican gloves and Mexican wanted Asian gloves lol. Anyways, Morales was able to absurb Manny's power with those gloves and won a decision. But in the rematch when Manny was able to wear Reyes gloves, Morales could not take the punch and was beaten up every round and KO'd in the 10th.
    The gloves make a HUGE difference. No way Mcgregor can KO him with these gloves.
    I think the gloves doesn't matter. I think when they fighting in Dublin mc Gregor beat I'm.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I Hate both they're A- holes

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=INCUBUS06;4851854]I Hate both they're A- holes . Okay you don't like them. But nobody can beat money Mayweather.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont forget McGregor may just say foooooook it and deliver a shin bone to the temple or and elbow to temple .. But Floyd would sue him for everything..

The Celtic Skiltron, spartan Phalanx cannot be stopped when the gears move steady and hold withstand advance ...

things can get really fancy with these two performers.. Conor needs to save gas in the tank, in and out use reach jabs straights wear him down it will be interesting maybe he just goes out balls to wall gasses out and floyd take him to cleaners..

cmon McGregor 'your time has come' to really prove you are the Notorious vs money maker..

p.s - If your a fighter you better be sure of yourself your capabilities.. Not arrogant it will get ya..sometimes.. and humble enough to respect your opponents strengths..and your own weak points.
    Last edited by CA whitetoppy06; July 18th, 2017 at 04:52 AM. Reason: P.s

Post Thanks / Like

Come pay day they both win. And that's all they care about.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

37. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes Jerry F, BamaOkie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm no boxing or mma expert by any means but when I first heard this fight was something that was actually going to happen, my thoughts were this is a joke. My thoughts are still that & I agree with hoghunter, it is just a money grab for everyone involved. The only reason I would not advise wagering on this extreme mismatch is that I have zero trust in the corrupt sport of boxing.

39. Thanks White thai thanked for this post