Thread: Appreciation

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciation

On behalf of the younger cockers and newbies I would like to tell a lot of the veterans a little appreciation for helping a lot of us guys out. Now I'm not talking about the people that's 30 and younger but we been doing it all our lives I'm talking about the ones that's kinda paved the way of the great fowl we have today. The ones that's old enough to have fought in hard competition in the old venues back when it really was legal in these venues. We also appreciate the patience with our questions and helping us with experience and for the love of our sport. When things got bad y'all still set them on the short line. Without y'all there wouldn't have been another generation. I don't mean to ramble but I was thinking it was about time we showed how much y'all have helped us. Keepem Crowing lol.

2. Thanks CIGAR thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Appreciation

without the younger generation this community will die off keep up the good work and never stop....... cigar

4. Thanks Bama71, james a thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree if my generation doesn't get its stuff together and fight the good fight we are going to be screwed. But hopefully we will pull it off. I'm trying to teach mine the way I was taught I have 3 boys and 1 girl and they all love gamefowl. It makes a man proud lol.
    Last edited by Bama71; August 13th, 2017 at 02:12 AM.

6. Thanks james a thanked for this post
    Likes spring creek, james a liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Man if they would pass a law saying you do your thing as long as it effects no others we dont care what consenting people do behind closed doors. Every day more folks worried about others for no reason and for sure no good.

My Freedom ends were yours begins. We was taught in history class. Does anyone feel that way today? Sorry about rant but Tommy C. stopped in and got me riled up. All better really read his post make a gut check. They trying make an example of somethings been on the books few years now.

8. Likes CIGAR, Bama71, spring creek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bamaokie do you live in northeast Alabama cause I think I know who you talking about. And yes if we don't fight today our kids won't have a choice tomorrow. The way I was raised I don't mess with you and you don't mess with me but outsiders better leave us both alone. If you cross they line your a$$ is mine. Thomas Jefferson once said the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Another words you have to stand up to the government from time to time or they will overrun you.