Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: questions form a dog man who don't know this world of game cocks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: questions form a dog man who don't know this world of game cocks

I have to try and find the site I was using to upload pics.i haven't been on in forever and can't remember what is was but that upload was horrible

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdslayer86 View Post
    I like the look of that bitch!!
    Good bodied strong put together nicely

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I give up on this dang pic thing nothing seems to be working. Pisses me off because my old way was so easy and I came across it on a how to post on here but it doesn't seem to exist anymore

Post Thanks / Like

Bit like the chickens aint it lol..............names names lo.. buy the best you can get ya hands on, its what you do from there........Can you raise them right, can you keep them in good condition and can they do what they were bred for.
    My boy there is not at peak, thats just his natural every day condition so dont think thats a special picture of him, ive had em over 30 years and i dont like a slouch just like i dont like lazy chicken, they gotta lay enough eggs for my breakfast ay.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    Bit like the chickens aint it lol..............names names lo.. buy the best you can get ya hands on, its what you do from there........Can you raise them right, can you keep them in good condition and can they do what they were bred for.
    My boy there is not at peak, thats just his natural every day condition so dont think thats a special picture of him, ive had em over 30 years and i dont like a slouch just like i dont like lazy chicken, they gotta lay enough eggs for my breakfast ay.........
    Yes sir these two littermates we're getting close

Post Thanks / Like

Dang they try and put us in jail down here if we put a dog on a chain anymore!! I've already had my warning and 60 days to comply
    Tell em to fark off, next they tell you that you can't pen your chickens, then what................i do what i need to do and do it.

Post Thanks / Like

My names fish I love chickens and bud light

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha you want be able to hide a single beer now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GA OUTLAW View Post
    Hahaha you want be able to hide a single beer now

He’ll run by a steak to get to a bud light

Post Thanks / Like

Are those 2 yours outlaw ??

Post Thanks / Like

Are those 2 yours outlaw ??
    Yes they were The brindle won 2 unofficially & won 2 officially & died game at 1:23 going for CH the Red Bitch made CH & I sold her she lost her 4th in there hand's.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they were The brindle won 2 unofficially & won 2 officially & died game at 1:23 going for CH the Red Bitch made CH & I sold her she lost her 4th in there hand's.

I already did my Time from being snitched on so anything I say about those 2 dog's & a few more can't be used against me had to say that just in case someone might be on here looking to cause others problems. It's called double jeopardy in the law can't retry me on same case. I hate rats by the way!

13. Likes lawgreyman14, nem76 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I no longer do anything with Bulldogs I still have some very good blood put up & only keep a couple of em around all are clean as whistle never been touched never will be I wasn't going to keep any but I just can't stand not having one around even if it's just to feed & look at there just in my blood I guess I gave away 70 to really good Kennel's just so the bloodlines wouldn't die out & be preserved for the future for those that deserve them!

15. Likes danitor, c.turner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I hear you on that! I was always raised around at least one and I will always keep at least one even though I would like to add a few more but they are getting a little harder to find these days unless your in the right circle. But I'm with you there is just something about them I can't see living without. They are like a good Florida Cur to me can't see living without a few of them around either!

Post Thanks / Like

9485AD9F-A7B8-4919-86F5-C6E095503625.jpgMy old dog.. nice mannered smart dog

18. Thanks blackhatchfarm thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is not a dog fighting site. Dog fighting and Michael Vick as destroyed any chance we will ever have to improve our status in our Legislation. Every bill against us is headed with dogfighting and cockfighting. There is a big in difference between what the public thinks about a dog, THE MOST LOVED ANIMAL IN THE WORLD. and a chicken.

20. Thanks leonidas, flarreyeye thanked for this post
    Likes Hayn/auzzi, leonidas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: questions form a dog man who don't know this world of game cocks

Show me a picture of that brindle conditioned mate, be interested to see.............. you had at peak, you would have taken a photo. Ive had my bulldogs over 30 years and that last photo of nearly there i aint seeing it.........
    I wouldn't have show'n a dog 6 weeks out like that..........
    Now i aint trying to put you down but 30 + years tells me more than im reading in this thread......................

Im in the know whats the record..........
    Officially its in the print

Gamest bitch i ever had went 1:43 ( Black Betty) killing her sister and she was a good one. maybe ive been doing something wrong............

Sounds a bit like all these fellas having 90% win records with there chickens with no runners..........lol......

& drinking beer didn't get then there neither......

And if im reading all this wrong, may someone slap me down and call me stupid
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; August 10th, 2018 at 08:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    Show me a picture of that brindle conditioned mate, be interested to see.............. you had at peak, you would have taken a photo. Ive had my bulldogs over 30 years and that last photo of nearly there i aint seeing it.........
    I wouldn't have show'n a dog 6 weeks out like that..........
    Now i aint trying to put you down but 30 + years tells me more than im reading in this thread......................

Im in the know whats the record..........
    Officially its in the print

Gamest bitch i ever had went 1:43 ( Black Betty) killing her sister and she was a good one. maybe ive been doing something wrong............

Sounds a bit like all these fellas having 90% win records with there chickens with no runners..........lol......

& drinking beer didn't get then there neither......

And if im reading all this wrong, may someone slap me down and call me stupid
    34.5 & 35 is what he hunted at and he was in shape

Post Thanks / Like

E60C8C55-765C-4538-AB7E-94B0E48C1CD9.jpg
    Private Property Guard Dog.

24. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogeroleo View Post
    E60C8C55-765C-4538-AB7E-94B0E48C1CD9.jpg
    Private Property Guard Dog.
    All they gotta do is see him to change their minds

Post Thanks / Like

i'd post up a couple of mine but i agree this a chicken site not a dog. we all know the original poster was neither a dogman nor cocker how did we get to this?
    Last edited by leonidas; August 11th, 2018 at 03:05 PM.

27. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lately the topics and stupid banter back and forth make me start to wonder why the fk i'm still here smh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leonidas View Post
    i'd post up a couple of mine but i agree this a chicken site not a dog. we all know the original poster was neither a dogman nor cocker how did we get to this?
    I was really surprised to see how a lot of people especially some of our vets on here opened up to a guy with only two post about such a subject. No matter if you agree or don't agree what affects one affects all.What a person does with their animals as far as Im concerned should be there own business but there are plenty of eyes out there that don't see it that way and would come down hard on such a subject. Not saying that was the case with the original poster of the thread but it was pretty d*** strange . I would really hate to see the site get took down . Pitbulls are already illegal to even own in some places which is stupid .I just hope gamefowl wont be next on the list. Im nobodys boss , don't want to be , and not trying to be but we got to be more carefull what we put out in public post for the sake of ourselves and others and gamefowl ownership rights in general . If Im wrong somebody please point it out and I wont post again here period.
    Last edited by Skincarver; August 11th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    I was really surprised to see how a lot of people especially some of our vets on here opened up to a guy with only two post about such a subject. No matter if you agree or don't agree what affects one affects all.What a person does with their animals as far as Im concerned should be there own business but there are plenty of eyes out there that don't see it that way and would come down hard on such a subject. Not saying that was the case with the original poster of the thread but it was pretty d*** strange . I would really hate to see the site get took down . Pitbulls are already illegal to even own in some places which is stupid .I just hope gamefowl wont be next on the list. Im nobodys boss , don't want to be , and not trying to be but we got to be more carefull what we put out in public post for the sake of ourselves and others and gamefowl ownership rights in general . If Im wrong somebody please point it out and I wont post again here period.
    I agree with both of y'all and I'm sorry for the comments I've posted to help lead this thread in the last few days & all my apologies to every one feel free to remove everything I've posted on the thread I'd remove em someone messages me how to

31. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with both of y'all and I'm sorry for the comments I've posted to help lead this thread in the last few days & all my apologies to every one feel free to remove everything I've posted on the thread I'd remove em someone messages me how to

No apology needed to me brother and hope no hard feelings for speaking up. Id just hate to see the website or someone here end up in trouble for being to trusting .